Enormous Ring is Developing on the Sun

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 8:09 pm » by Alternateworld

:hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:
:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

It's gonna be ok, you're all welcome to find safety in my back yard....

:peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm » by lamonema

theduck wrote:I notice it and have already started packing :alien51:

Sort of off-topic so please forgive me :P

Aparently the Enlgish language has no word for a certain emotion but the German language does, the German word is Schadenfreude, which apparently means 'To derive pleasure from another's misfortune.'

Schadenfreude is always unprofitable, is that the correct word then? Better comming from the horses mouth so to speak. :think:

Right back on topic. I hope it explodes and the Repty's come to take over. :twisted:

OMG lesbians are singing next door again, no music they're just singing 'the way you make me feel (RONAN KEATING)' :ohno: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Please Sun explode now!

Oh no there is a term in American English for Schadenfruede. It is called Munch Hausen Syndrome. It is were a Mother purposely harms their child (ren) in away that looks natural, just so they can get attention. It is quite disturbing.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 pm » by Seemychess

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 pm » by Stophaarp

seemychess wrote:want some smoke do ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5VRhmgUNtM

STOP MAKING SENSE....! love it. So right for DTV. It's what the media has been saying to us for ever. stop making sense, it's bad for the administration, ufo-ers.
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm » by Kris75

Grande Erupção Solar-Big Solar Eruption-10.17.2010

:ohno: RUN AND HIDE !!!!!!!!!!! :nails:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :peep:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 pm » by Rockapocalypse

:ohno: I'm no expert on the sun but Im pretty sure that isn't normal... This is the first thing I've seen/heard about in quite a while that made me a little nervous.
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 pm » by lamonema

theduck wrote:A matter of hours I think.

Edit:

Here.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE A CME TO REACH THE EARTH?

The average distance from the Sun to the Earth is 150 million kilometers which can be written as 150 x 10^6 Km.

CME's can vary in speed. They can range from 200 km/s to 1000 km/s, although typically, most of them travel at about 424 km/s (Avg 1996-1998 speed St. Cyr et al., 2000).

Assuming that CME's don't accelerate or decelerate on their way from the Sun to the Earth, we can easily compute from the numbers given, the minimum travel time, the maximum travel time, as well as the average travel time.

time=distance/speed

So, the average time it would take a CME to get to the Earth is 98 hrs. At 1000 km/s, a CME would take 42 hrs, and at 200 km/s, a CME would take 208 hrs.

Or in as little as 18 hrs, which has been recorded before.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm » by lamonema

If it does goto shit in a handbasket, if you are close enough, seek shelter in the now finished Swiss railway tunnel. With 35 miles of excaveted space and being under the Alps, hey what do you got to loose? :lol: bring lots of ALE!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 9:32 pm » by Oldsoul

Thank you for the post. That is very interesting isn't it? Along with those last images I saw, that showed a ship comming out of the Sun. Wonder what is up now?
The Vedic talks about "Intelligent Light" making contact with the planet at the end of each cycle. Lilith/Inanna, had altered things so that the Sun would throw off 'heat' with the Light. Thats why so many are worried now, that this repeat cycle she had put us through would happen again. It had in the past, for several cycles now, and this was the evidence of a cataclysm..or one of them anyway.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 pm » by Oldsoul

lamonema wrote:
theduck wrote:A matter of hours I think.

Edit:

Here.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE A CME TO REACH THE EARTH?

The average distance from the Sun to the Earth is 150 million kilometers which can be written as 150 x 10^6 Km.

CME's can vary in speed. They can range from 200 km/s to 1000 km/s, although typically, most of them travel at about 424 km/s (Avg 1996-1998 speed St. Cyr et al., 2000).

Assuming that CME's don't accelerate or decelerate on their way from the Sun to the Earth, we can easily compute from the numbers given, the minimum travel time, the maximum travel time, as well as the average travel time.

time=distance/speed

So, the average time it would take a CME to get to the Earth is 98 hrs. At 1000 km/s, a CME would take 42 hrs, and at 200 km/s, a CME would take 208 hrs.

Or in as little as 18 hrs, which has been recorded before.

You guys forgot the most recent anomily that had the CME reach Earth in 3 minutes. I don't know where the pic's are...but they were posted here too on DTv. They couldn't explain it. It defied their knowledge of space/light speed travel.

PreviousNext