Enormous Ring is Developing on the Sun

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:47 pm » by Nilm33

Ive stopped getting new pics on SOHO. Anyone else noticing that? Now im starting to wonder...

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:52 pm » by Seemychess

:nails: i am no solar scientist but the sun looks like a christmas light bulb and getting very active. so sit down put your seat belt on and get ready for a rough and bumby ride. :nails: :peep: :bang;

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 pm » by lamonema

Well i have just been trying not to read too much into this, as far as ET activity. I understand what some are saying here, i just don't understand why it has to be like this. With all of the strange activities with our Sun and other regions of space like Gliese 581g, the frequency pin pointed at Gleise, and perhaps even the issues of possible concern to Betelgeuse. I am still in belief of a Galactic power at play. Some kind of Galactic energy output, i think. The odd "force field" looking event of our Sun, some months back, i will try to find it. The ribbon at the edge of the solar system, imo did not come from our Sun. In fact the huge dark rift that appeared this year, may have been caused by an outside force "magnetic lobe" encroachment, or particle bombardment. Then the possible volcanic eruption on Venus not long ago, i will also look for that, since everything i have mentioned is right here at Dtv. The pieces are there, it is a big puzzle, i can see it's completion. But i know i'll get no help, for most here. So i just wasted my time, and perhaps space on this thread And yes i am concerned, just trying not to be the lead doomtard for a change. Sav take it away!

Initiate

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:02 pm » by Seemychess

Conspirator i am with you on this
:D

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:27 pm » by Nakchopoe

so, as little as 18 hours for rapid CME's...
the suns light needed about 7 seconds to reach the earth?
then we can still have 18 hours to watch the show before we all will... erm.. get into another state.

But I'm not afraid. It's night here at the moment, so the sun can't reach me! :nope:

:think:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 11:31 pm » by Nilm33

lamonema wrote:Well i have just been trying not to read too much into this, as far as ET activity. I understand what some are saying here, i just don't understand why it has to be like this. With all of the strange activities with our Sun and other regions of space like Gliese 581g, the frequency pin pointed at Gleise, and perhaps even the issues of possible concern to Betelgeuse. I am still in belief of a Galactic power at play. Some kind of Galactic energy output, i think. The odd "force field" looking event of our Sun, some months back, i will try to find it. The ribbon at the edge of the solar system, imo did not come from our Sun. In fact the huge dark rift that appeared this year, may have been caused by an outside force "magnetic lobe" encroachment, or particle bombardment. Then the possible volcanic eruption on Venus not long ago, i will also look for that, since everything i have mentioned is right here at Dtv. The pieces are there, it is a big puzzle, i can see it's completion. But i know i'll get no help, for most here. So i just wasted my time, and perhaps space on this thread And yes i am concerned, just trying not to be the lead doomtard for a change. Sav take it away!

Read my Truth told (spoiler alert!) post. I think youll find it interesting...

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 am » by Chrisfryfyi

sounds like were fuked again...

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 2:54 am » by Punjedi

Hmmmm wonder if that means even more Borealis tonight then?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 1:56 pm » by Dukettt

nakchopoe wrote:so, as little as 18 hours for rapid CME's...
then we can still have 18 hours to watch the show before we all will... erm.. get into another state.

But I'm not afraid. It's night here at the moment, so the sun can't reach me! :nope:

It takes 8 mins for light to reach earth.

Maybe this craft is connected somehow? pUZZLING??

btw funny coincident that the soho draws this circle on the pics almost in the same place and same size as the anomaly on the sun?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 2:30 pm » by lamonema

dukettt wrote:
nakchopoe wrote:so, as little as 18 hours for rapid CME's...

It takes 8 mins for light to reach earth.

Maybe this craft is connected somehow? pUZZLING??

btw funny coincident that the soho draws this circle on the pics almost in the same place and same size as the anomaly on the sun?

There is no coincidence as to the location of the inner white circle for the SOHO images. The inner white circle actually represents the actual diameter of the Sun. However i see your point as far as the scale, as compared to the red circle for the coronal imagery sheild. It's kinda cool :flop:

PreviousNext