Enormous Ring is Developing on the Sun

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm » by Savwafair2012

What is this strange ring that has been developing on the Sun during 16-Oct?

Sunspot 1112, located in the southeast quadrant, has been the source of a giant filament that is currently stretching 400,000 km across the surface of the Sun.

However, today, there appears to be development of a enormous circular ring which looks to be linking with the huge magnetic filament of sunspot 1112. Most of today's various wavelength images of the Sun all show this feature over at the SDO (Solar Dynamics Observatory) - NASA website.

SpaceWeather.com today reports,

A vast filament of magnetism is cutting across the Sun's southern hemisphere today. A bright 'hot spot' just north of the filament's midpoint is UV radiation from sunspot 1112. The proximity is no coincidence; the filament appears to be rooted in the sunspot below. If sunspot flares, it could cause the entire structure to erupt. This active region merits watching...

What concerns me is that if indeed this is a huge magnetic filament nearly encircling the entire Sun, it is now currently directly facing the Earth. If sunspot 1112 does erupt, could the entire filament explode into a massive CME?

This particular phenomenon will be all over in a few days as it rotates around the Sun, but it serves to remind us that there are more and more events happening on the Sun as we transit into the next solar cycle maximum (peaking ~ 2012 into 2013).

CME is short for coronal mass ejection, a plasma made up of mostly electrons and protons. Basically, it is electromagnetic radiation that is ejected from active regions of the sun.

CMEs directed at Earth can interfere with radio communications, harm satellites, and even damage electrical power transmission circuits and infrastructure, potentially causing widespread power grid failure (only an extremely powerful CME could bring down the grid)

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 pm » by -Marduk-

i deleted your thread, Sav...hope no feelings were hurt
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 pm » by Savwafair2012

you could hurt my feeling's even if you wanted to. :mrgreen:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm » by Troll2rocks

DAMN thats troubling to me.

The sun is so impotant to all things we need to survive.

When that goes we all go. (we wouldnt know for 10 mins if the sun started to expand) by the time we knew, we would be dead.

The last thing anyone on earth wants to see when they look up, is a sun that looks orange red and a little bigger than normal. If you ever see this, I suggest you put on sunglasses and wait for the ultimate in sun tans. Your about to die (along with every other living organism on earth).

This says it all

Still at least for the time being we have Simon Cowels teeth.
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 7:11 pm » by lamonema

troll2rocks wrote:DAMN thats troubling to me.

When that goes we all go. (we wouldnt know for 10 mins if the sun started to expand) by the time we knew, we would be dead.

The last thing anyone on earth wants to see when they look up, is a sun that looks orange red and a little bigger than normal. If you ever see this, I suggest you put on sunglasses and wait for the ultimate in sun tans. Your about to die (along with every other living organism on earth).

You forgot about the lawn chair, spliff, the beer, and grabbing your ankles and kissing your ass good bye? Come on man, think!, party and pannick sex! :D

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 pm » by Troll2rocks

lamonema wrote:

You forgot about the lawn chair, spliff, the beer, and grabbing your ankles and kissing your ass good bye? Come on man, think!, party and pannick sex! :D

I really dont think you will find time for sex and spliffs (your testicals will be roasted) and (your spliffs will get smoked by the sun)

And you wont be able to notice any of this due to your screaming, which you also wont hear or notice due to the atmosphere and seas being boiled away.

Not a single person on earth will have time or even want to party when this event happens (and it will at some point) which by the way (science can not accuratly predict)

Sleep well :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 7:20 pm » by lamonema

troll2rocks wrote:
lamonema wrote:

I really dont think you will find time for sex and spliffs (your testicals will be roasted) and (your spliffs will get smoked by the sun)

And you wont be able to notice any of this due to your screaming, which you also wont hear or notice due to the atmosphere and seas being boiled away.

Not a single person on earth will have time or even want to party when this event happens (and it will at some point) which by the way (science can not accuratly predict)

Sounds good to me. :flop: :D

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 7:40 pm » by Troll2rocks

lamonema wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:
lamonema wrote:You forgot about the lawn chair, spliff, the beer, and grabbing your ankles and kissing your ass good bye? Come on man, think!, party and pannick sex! :D

Sounds good to me. :flop: :D

Sadist :cheers:

Writer

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 8:22 pm » by Mindfreak2

I was reading an article last night about how the magnetic rings around the sun get compressed as the poles turn faster than the equator. The article, at half past human, states that it is possible that the magnetic alignments, by this time, almost rings, eventually snap back into their normal positions, causing a disastrous bow wave of magnetism that can temporarily shatter our own, allowing radiation to pour in for a half a year.
The pattern without twisting, or untwisted pattern looks like this:
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/flip/Sun-Mag0001gr.jpg
The twisted pattern before it snaps looks like this:
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/flip/Sun-Mag0003gr.jpg
Compare this to the rings being seen on the sun!
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/eit_171/512/latest.jpg
http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/latest/latest_512_0171.jpg
Article here: HalfPastHuman, Special: Raven Weeps. http://www.halfpasthuman.com/RadioSpecial.html
(You have to go down a ways until you can see the other pics and graphics)
Quote from article:
"....This idea is important as it explains why the sun spins at two different speeds. Both the
Mayan and the Egyptian civilizations knew that the pole of the sun takes 37 days to rotate
and the equator of the sun takes only 26 days. Note we are leaving off the fractional parts.
It is also worth noting that this information can only (as far as we can tell) be determined
if you are a space-faring civilization. So how did these ancient cultures know this? Hmmm.
Anyway, due to the pull of the planets on the equator of the sun, the equator spins faster than
the solar pole, and as a result, every 87 days the equator 'laps' the pole of the sun. It is this
basic motion that is responsible for the sun spot cycle as well as other, much more dramatic
cycles in sun behavior. ...."
The bow wave pic from the site:
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/flip/EM-Sun-bubble-1.jpg
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 225226/pg1
Last edited by Mindfreak2 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 8:24 pm » by Stophaarp

screw the spliffs... I'd head strait to a super blunt. And a pack of cigs, all at the same time. Wouldn't even need a lighter, and my last breath would be amazing.
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

PreviousNext