Enough arguing, Proof there is a god

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 3:55 am » by Lowsix

end..i have an 8 year old niece that uses music videos to communicate her feelings
when she gets mad or is feels like the big bad world is getting her down too.

So emotionally, you are in good company.

But thats only because shes not real articulate yet.

Hers are more along the lines of "Walkin on Sunshine" and shit...
But you have the basics down.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 4:00 am » by Sehwut

lowsix wrote:end..i have an 8 year old niece that uses music videos to communicate her feelings

If you are too stupid to understand where my feelings stand then clearly I need to communicate with you with music videos,let me break it down for you.....I may argue with people....I may have a passion for what I'm talking about and strong words may be passed between but after all is said and done I still RESPECT my fellow man and I WALK on either past them or with them as all fellow humans should,you do not!
Instead you want to butt in and argue with people then carry a grudge afterwards,so you see I have more moral fiber in me than you have gathered in a lifetime low,if you can't understand the simple concept of discussion no matter how heated but still loving your brother then you still have a mission to find yourself.
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 4:03 am » by Sehwut

lowsix wrote:end..i have an 8 year old niece that uses music videos to communicate her feelings

When all is said and done Lowsix I don't hate you and I don't regard you and what you stand for as hot air,I agree I have big faults in the way I put myself across when having an opinion you are totally right about that,but I will always agree to disagree at the end of the day because if anything is worth fighting for then its not worth having a war over.

Now do you understand?
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 am » by Thesaint

To OP,
Piddle off, having a systematic constant in anything on any grand scale is wondrous in itself not so least as we may be insignificant and have little ability to grasp more complex things out there that may be more fantastic than this but just because it's unbelievably magnificent does not mean that it's proof that there is a god, it could just be easily said that it's proof of the Chicken Lord. If you believe in a Chicken Lord (anything will do) to be the grand creator of all that we see then it has as much right to lay claim of producing something awesome. It's what you believe in your own mind not what the deity or mechanism has created. It just proves that to most of us it is intriguing and mind boggling, no matter what the cause. IMO we have not evolved any iota enough to comprehend things such as this but the "GOD" thing to me is just a "Comfortability" Identity" and "Fear"issue and there has NEVER been any proof of such a thing, we are only clutching at straws.

If history is true to form then we have yet to discover more wondrous things than we can yet imagine and this will be as normal to us as a sunset the more intelligent we become. This is no proof of anything (unless you subscribe to similar theories from the past, like if you tie weights to a woman who's accused of being a witch then toss her in the river. If she floats, then she is a witch and she is to be burned alive. If she drowns because she stayed under then Hip Hip Hooray, the family are to be congratulated cos the witch finder general got it wrong and she wasn't a witch after all. :roll:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 5:05 am » by Constabul

:ohno:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 5:07 am » by Kurious

Jarvis Cocker is a fucking nancy.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Previous