Enough arguing, Proof there is a god

Writer

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm » by Jimiboi

My high school math teacher showed me this

this golden spiral (fibonacci sequence)(closeley related to that golden ratio the greeks supposedly 'discovered') is the basis for my arguemet
fibonacci sequence is as follows: first term 1 (god at the center) NOTE,percentages are expressed in decimal points eg. 60% would be .6 (of 1) so ONE can also be seen as a total(100%)value. after term 1 the pattern is: first two terms add up to the third, then terms2 and 3 added makes term 4, term 3+4=term5 etc, we also must assume that there is a zero term that precedes everything hence 0+term1= term2 (1)

sequence 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89 etc infinitely

this pattern appears in nature everywhere! not just in ancient snail shells,
for more golden math (a few HIGHLY interesting pages)reccomended(come on it takes like 3 seconds)
http://britton.disted.camosun.bc.ca/goldengeom/goldengeom.html

One thought experiment dictates that the female rabbits always give birth to pairs, and each pair consists of one male and one female.

Think about it -- two newborn rabbits are placed in a fenced-in yard and left to, well, breed like rabbits. Rabbits can't reproduce until they a­re at least one month old, so for the first month, only one pair remains. At the end of the second month, the female gives birth, leaving two pairs of rabbits. When month three rolls around, the original pair of rabbits produce yet another pair of newborns while their earlier offspring grow to adulthood. This leaves three pairs of rabbit, two of which will give birth to two more pairs the following month.

The order goes as follows- rabbit pairs: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144 and on to infinity
This romanesco cauliflower follows fibonaccis spiral

The human body: Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. You'll notice that most of your body parts follow the numbers one, two, three and five. You have one nose, two eyes, three segments to each limb and five fingers on each hand. The proportions and measurements of the human body can also be divided up in terms of the golden ratio. DNA molecules follow this sequence, measuring 34 angstroms long and 21 angstroms wide for each full cycle of the double helix

Why do so many natural patterns reflect the Fibonacci sequence? Scientists have pondered the question for centuries. In some cases, the correlation may just be coincidence. In other situations, the ratio exists because that particular growth pattern evolved as the most effective. In plants, this may mean maximum exposure for light-hungry leaves or maximum seed arrangement.

For you who believe this is all about natural selection and coincedence i have one more compelling peice of evidence that i think is the icing on the cake

PLINKO BOARDS these weird devices follow a math law of possible routes to any given point on the board
the black numbers represent the number of possible routes to that point on the board
the red numbers are the Sum of the diagonals!
fibonacci anyone?
there are probably way more examples of this pattern but that's enough for now

now i know this isn't much and to some it is nothing proven, but to me it proves mathematically that there is order as well as chaos in the universe (i beleive the 0 that precedes this pattern is representative of the chaos) Both are intrinsically tied into ALL things, and are opposite yet the same.(numbers infinite, 0 infinitely empty) alpha omega beginning and end. EVERYTHING is connected through perfect math. some say coincedence i say God (he is even in you)

btw this will probably be my last post as i hate all news media lately, I am going start a mans life the classical way (once the snow melts :sunny: ). DTV has been downhill lately too many fools think they know everything and dont try to prove. i find reading through most of it a waste of brain power, i feel like it is just another way to deflect good intentioned efforts away from those in need, deteriorate our love for one another, and to segregate good intentioned people from their sheeple(god calls us to be a sheperd) it makes me want to hate idiots(when realy they need help too). the majority of you have been great though i wish you all the best of luck in lives and i hope you find god. PM me if you live in Alberta, or even if you just want to talk. I will log on from time to time until it is warm again.
Remember to keep it real, smoke dank weed every day and keep the bankers away.
Actions speak louder than words, lead by example, and MOST IMPORTANTLY timing is everything.
God is watching adeiu :cheers:
S.W.E.D GMO? JUST SAY NO!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm » by Smokeydog

jimiboi wrote: One thought experiment dictates that the female rabbits always give birth to pairs, and each pair consists of one male and one female.

The order goes as follows- rabbit pairs: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144 and on to infinity

shudnt this be 2, 2 ,4,6,10,16 etc etc
why is it it pairs and not of actual rabbits?
and this proves nothing btw
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Writer

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:12 pm » by Jimiboi

smokeydog wrote:
jimiboi wrote: One thought experiment dictates that the female rabbits always give birth to pairs, and each pair consists of one male and one female.

shudnt this be 2, 2 ,4,6,10,16 etc etc
why is it it pairs and not of actual rabbits?
and this proves nothing btw

Pairs are needed in any sexual reproduction i guess, and no it shouldn't be 2,2,4,6 because in MY post i say PAIRS

LOL last post for real now PEACE
S.W.E.D GMO? JUST SAY NO!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 pm » by Smokeydog

i no u say pairs but saying something just because it fits doesnt make it right

and pairs arnt needed in all reproduction fella research my friend research
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:17 pm » by Roadkill

Just because you can express biological growth mathematically does not mean there is a god.

This is nothing more than the result of order coming from chaos.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Writer

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 pm » by Undergroundfelo

(B.S. in Math)

Here's the pattern in mathematical language-

F(sub n) = F(sub n-1) + F(sub n-2)

Now while it may appear confusing, the idea is just to add the two previous amounts in the sequence together to get the most recent one (starting with 0,1). Why would an organisim use this pattern? There are many theories, but I ascribe that they use what they recently did to continue doing what they're doing. You know, basic biological stuff.

The fibonacci sequence is not ubiquitous, there are a ton of biological patterns that do not follow the sequence - such as the division and replication of cells (which is exponential).

Now examine the chart here :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_ ... ci_numbers

Yes, a breeding rabit will follow this pattern and at stage 10, you may have 55 rabbits. But once we get to stage 15, will we have exactly 610 rabbits? No, some will die, or more than expected will survive. So the equation does not perfectly replicate the reality of rabbits breeding.

Now, if it was a randomized, non-terminated pattern that was followed to the letter by every biological system, I'd call it proof of god (or a really slick pattern).

But, nah, god doesn't exist.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 pm » by Sehwut

jimiboi wrote:My high school math teacher showed me this

this golden spiral (fibonacci sequence)(closeley related to that golden ratio the greeks supposedly 'discovered') is the basis for my arguemet
fibonacci sequence is as follows: first term 1 (god at the center) NOTE,percentages are expressed in decimal points eg. 60% would be .6 (of 1) so ONE can also be seen as a total(100%)value. after term 1 the pattern is: first two terms add up to the third, then terms2 and 3 added makes term 4, term 3+4=term5 etc, we also must assume that there is a zero term that precedes everything hence 0+term1= term2 (1)

sequence 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89 etc infinitely

this pattern appears in nature everywhere! not just in ancient snail shells,
for more golden math (a few HIGHLY interesting pages)reccomended(come on it takes like 3 seconds)
http://britton.disted.camosun.bc.ca/goldengeom/goldengeom.html

One thought experiment dictates that the female rabbits always give birth to pairs, and each pair consists of one male and one female.

Think about it -- two newborn rabbits are placed in a fenced-in yard and left to, well, breed like rabbits. Rabbits can't reproduce until they a­re at least one month old, so for the first month, only one pair remains. At the end of the second month, the female gives birth, leaving two pairs of rabbits. When month three rolls around, the original pair of rabbits produce yet another pair of newborns while their earlier offspring grow to adulthood. This leaves three pairs of rabbit, two of which will give birth to two more pairs the following month.

This romanesco cauliflower follows fibonaccis spiral

The human body: Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. You'll notice that most of your body parts follow the numbers one, two, three and five. You have one nose, two eyes, three segments to each limb and five fingers on each hand. The proportions and measurements of the human body can also be divided up in terms of the golden ratio. DNA molecules follow this sequence, measuring 34 angstroms long and 21 angstroms wide for each full cycle of the double helix

Why do so many natural patterns reflect the Fibonacci sequence? Scientists have pondered the question for centuries. In some cases, the correlation may just be coincidence. In other situations, the ratio exists because that particular growth pattern evolved as the most effective. In plants, this may mean maximum exposure for light-hungry leaves or maximum seed arrangement.

For you who believe this is all about natural selection and coincedence i have one more compelling peice of evidence that i think is the icing on the cake

PLINKO BOARDS these weird devices follow a math law of possible routes to any given point on the board
the black numbers represent the number of possible routes to that point on the board
the red numbers are the Sum of the diagonals!
fibonacci anyone?
there are probably way more examples of this pattern but that's enough for now

now i know this isn't much and to some it is nothing proven, but to me it proves mathematically that there is order as well as chaos in the universe (i beleive the 0 that precedes this pattern is representative of the chaos) Both are intrinsically tied into ALL things, and are opposite yet the same.(numbers infinite, 0 infinitely empty) alpha omega beginning and end. EVERYTHING is connected through perfect math. some say coincedence i say God (he is even in you)

btw this will probably be my last post as i hate all news media lately, I am going start a mans life the classical way (once the snow melts :sunny: ). DTV has been downhill lately too many fools think they know everything and dont try to prove. i find reading through most of it a waste of brain power, i feel like it is just another way to deflect good intentioned efforts away from those in need, deteriorate our love for one another, and to segregate good intentioned people from their sheeple(god calls us to be a sheperd) it makes me want to hate idiots(when realy they need help too). the majority of you have been great though i wish you all the best of luck in lives and i hope you find god. PM me if you live in Alberta, or even if you just want to talk. I will log on from time to time until it is warm again.
Remember to keep it real, smoke dank weed every day and keep the bankers away.
Actions speak louder than words, lead by example, and MOST IMPORTANTLY timing is everything.
God is watching adeiu :cheers:

What? ........did you say golden shower?
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:36 pm » by Bronzept

There is something that we can call god that I belive,life forms with more power and science than us all,the question is iff they ever contact us,maybe is all human imagination!
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:37 pm » by Epicfailure

hmmmmm..... something tells me this is a reincarnation......

anyone know what I mean?

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 pm » by Roadkill

epicfailure wrote:hmmmmm..... something tells me this is a reincarnation......

anyone know what I mean?

This sequence of numbers was originally discovered in India back in the 1st Century I believe.
Fibonacci simply presented it to the world.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Next