Entangled living.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 pm » by Dukettt

Something interesting happened lately.
I watched this recently, 1 November more exactly.

Red Dwarf X - Episode 4: Entangled

Next day was an epic series of coincidences, went to help friend move, on the way there got TWO offers for bigger and cheaper apartment from two different sources by phone 15min apart, for a start. While taking my friends old shit to recycling plant ,the guy who checks and charges on gate happens to be an old classmate so i got to dump the furniture for free. Later went to change to winter tires to a random mechanic shop, find my old upstairs neighbor who moved to a bigger apartment few months ago behind the service desk. Find out that he now lives in a area i got the other apartment offer from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coincidence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Roots_of_Coincidence
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 3:12 pm » by SamueltheLion

We ARE all entangled, yep, so what's the best thing we can do knowing that?

heal ourselves!

rejoin the fractured repressed parts of our consciousness and turn the "dirt" into "value";
reconcile the rejected parts of self.
Your faith will make you whole

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 pm » by Cornbread714

Dukettt wrote:Something interesting happened lately.

Next day was an epic series of coincidences, went to help friend move, on the way there got TWO offers for bigger and cheaper apartment from two different sources by phone 15min apart, for a start. While taking my friends old shit to recycling plant ,the guy who checks and charges on gate happens to be an old classmate so i got to dump the furniture for free. Later went to change to winter tires to a random mechanic shop, find my old upstairs neighbor who moved to a bigger apartment few months ago behind the service desk. Find out that he now lives in a area i got the other apartment offer from.

Sure, it happens - these inexplicable coincidences.

Only problem is, one of the apartments will turn out to be haunted, the other will collapse into a sinkhole. You'll be fined for illegal dumping without a permit when the closed-circuit video footage is reviewed at the recycling plant upon your old classmate's dismissal for incompetence. Your old upstairs neighbor will turn out to be a psychotic killer who is stalking you for some unknown reason, or else he will eventually reveal himself as some sort of undercover government agent.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 am » by Dukettt

Cornbread714 wrote:
Dukettt wrote:Something interesting happened lately.

Sure, it happens - these inexplicable coincidences.

Only problem is, one of the apartments will turn out to be haunted, the other will collapse into a sinkhole. You'll be fined for illegal dumping without a permit when the closed-circuit video footage is reviewed at the recycling plant upon your old classmate's dismissal for incompetence. Your old upstairs neighbor will turn out to be a psychotic killer who is stalking you for some unknown reason, or else he will eventually reveal himself as some sort of undercover government agent.

Sure this all will lead to total recall....
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b