Entheogen: Awakening the Divine within

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 pm » by Akashicrebel

Entheogen: Awakening the Divine within

Entheogen examines the modern day crisis of disenchantment associated with living in a hyper modern world, integrating ancient history, philosophy, science and emerging technology to draw the audience toward new existential possibilities. Weaving together images and interviews of ecological awareness, tribal dance culture, shamanism and the current evaluation of entheogenic compounds, the film documents the emergence of techno-shamanism and the evolution of man kind. Exploring themes ranging from archaic cosmologies to the collective consciousness of the Internet, the thinkers and artists in the film, including Stan Grof, Rick Doblin, Marilyn Schiltz, Terence Mckenna, Alex Grey, Ralph Metzner, John Markoff, Daniel Pinchbeck, and Kat Harrison postulate the potential for the next leap in planetary consciousness.

Entheogen was released on DVD on May 18th, following a string of pre-release screenings that have garnered critical acclaim. The film won Best Documentary at Hollywood’s Brilliant Light Film Festival, its festival premiere. The film was also screened in Park City during the Sundance Film Festival at Mindbender, an eclectic event that integrated the screening with interactive artistic and musical performances that sustained some 600 initiates until dawn.

Upload to Disclose.tv

A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 3:08 pm » by Troll2rocks

Your avatars and the pictures you post are the creepiest on the net.

I approve.

:flop: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 3:22 pm » by Akashicrebel

Troll2rocks wrote:Your avatars and the pictures you post are the creepiest on the net.

I approve.

:flop: :cheers:

you see only the tip of the iceberg great mentor, for not being a total prick in the eyes of most members and for not making the 6 female members here disappear i censor and not post like 90% of my shit... :scary:
:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 4:17 pm » by Rmcampwest

Missing something! 6 Females?

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 4:59 pm » by Akashicrebel

Rmcampwest wrote:Missing something! 6 Females?

with counting Eliakim inside i think I'm correct.