Entire family jumps out Paris window after 'devil sighting'

Initiate

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 pm » by Ironshroom

i think the important question is, where was jesus when this was all going down?

or spider-man for that matter.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 1:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

see what superstition and paranoia can do.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 1:49 am » by Roachman

otomon wrote:Thats actually hilarious.... XD

Whats so funny about a baby getting killed you IDIOT?

Initiate

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 2:02 am » by Stratafire

Well (theologically speaking) this is one way to put another mark on the chalk board of lucifers accomplishments..

If your belief system, causes you to "fear" what is opposed to your well being, then there is something inherently wrong in the belief system itself (as logic would dictate)

An entire family, living in "fear".. this is the only outcome possible (regardless of means to accomplish the finality of it) "Self Destruction"

Fear is not only a "mind killer", it is also the eventual outcome when it becomes all that you focus on "suicide"..

Demons are completely insignificant, nothing to worry about, they hold no sway over one, as you are the only creation that possesses "free will", the random element that (theologically) lucifer fears the most, and is jealous of..

If I had seen such a thing (which is not likely) I would have told it to go "Fck" itself, get the MF out of here, as your less then the smallest most insignificant thing one can think of in terms of "power" as yours is all "bark" and far less then "no bite"..

It is a shame that the cause of this, was ones belief system that causes one to fear, rather then uplift by realizing how insignificant the negative forces (dark forces) are when compared to the positive force..

I feel sorry for the indoctrinated children more then the parents, as they are guilty of cold blooded murder...

Writer

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 1:31 pm » by Mystery747

The Mind is a terrible thing to waste, They must have walmarts in France now! Just No mobile homes and Crank!

Writer

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 1:38 pm » by Kennyforever

Oh thats sad,maybe they saw Nick Clegg on the TV,but lets remember how bad reliegon is,it is the cause of wars and hate. :dancing:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 12:05 am » by Temps13

no drugs?but isnt religion a drug? :pray:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 12:07 am » by Korytirk

Me and My brother just stayed at a north carolina waterfront real estate in the North Carolina mountains

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 am » by Slith

korytirk wrote:Me and My brother just stayed at a north carolina waterfront real estate in the North Carolina mountains

Well you and your brother just got annexed the F' out of here.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 12:23 am » by Sevenofnine

iamjackalope wrote:So did the devil get hurt in the fall?

:lol:

You couldn't make it up!
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

PreviousNext