Entity on Utility Pole, UFOs Recorded

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 8:54 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

look at these videos. The woman stated that she (we) was in her car sky watching and noticed the entity climbing up a utility pole. She started filming with her cell phone. As well, they started to noticed multiple lights in the sky (seen on the 2nd video). The woman seems very sincere and, from what I gathered from her YouTube channel, believes deeply in her Mormon faith. I don't know the location and the conditions. I apologize for the annoying music...just turn down the volume. What do you think?
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 3:54 am » by Kris75

Small, Grey Beings Encased
in Floating, Transparent “Bubbles”

Just then, the witnesses claim that two or three of the small, gray beings somehow were each encased in a ‘soap bubble,’ if you can imagine that. Each being was encased in a very big 8 to 12-foot-wide bubble. It sounds bizarre, but this is what the people said. Then suddenly, the beings were blown across the field in the soap bubbles in the direction of the witnesses in their car.

YOU HAVE ALL THE SMALL, NON-HUMAN GRAY BEINGS THAT ARE MOVING THE BOXES AND CYLINDERS INTO THE TRIANGLE ON THE FOREST FLOOR AND YOU HAVE THE TWO, EXTREMELY TALL, BROWN-COLORED BEINGS WITH FLAT BACK HEADS AND POINTED FACES THAT SEEM TO BE STANDING IN EITHER A SUPERVISORY ROLE OR SOMETHING UNKNOWN.

ONE OF THOSE BENDS DOWN AND PUTS THE BACK OF ITS HAND ON THE FOREST FLOOR. WHERE DO THE SOAP BUBBLES WITH GREY BEINGS IN THEM COME FROM?

They didn’t physically see any of the grey creatures going into the soap bubbles or cocoons or pods - call them what you will. They only remember seeing the small greys and the two tall, brown ones. Then Bang! - the soap-bubble-type things moved across the field towards them in their car from the forest.

HOW CLOSE DID THE BUBBLES GET TO THE CAR?

They said to me it was only 20 or 30 feet from the car that the soap bubbles had reached. Just before Mary put the car into gear and drove away, she said she it felt like someone was pulling her head backwards. She said, ‘Malcolm, it was such a strange sensation. I was looking out the car and looking at these soap bubbles containing the creatures coming towards us about 20 to 30 feet away from us Then it was like somebody’s hands clasped my head and pulled by head back. And I felt like losing consciousness. I felt like I was ready to go to sleep or something was happening to me. But thankfully, that didn’t happen. I just regained my composure and put the car into gear.

As that happened, the teenage girl said that through the car's back window where she was sitting, she could see a small, grey being standing outside the car. Then Mary Morrison put her foot on the gas and the car was speeding out of there. As it did so, the whole road was illuminated by a massive blue burst of light that pervaded the whole area. They drove straight back to their house and were shaken and trembling.

Even though they had a massive fright, they wanted to go back out! (laughs) This is totally bizarre. And I suppose it is human nature that you can either go two ways: you can either lock the door and stay inside. Or, you want to find out more about what happened.

So, thankfully, they did go back out and they saw the same thing again. They parked the car at a different place that was further away from where they parked before. They did not see any of the soap bubble-type things, but they did see the light beams and they did still see the small, grey beings carrying objects in the woods to the triangular craft.

source
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

coud it be a grey in a bubble in the video??? :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 8:11 am » by Wolfbane7272

heck i dont know what that was at all it seemed to be like what paranormal investigators call ectoplasm it definitely had a face from what i could see .. what was that light on the pole under the creature I wonder ? I think the veil between the dimensions are getting thinner now wether ours is expanding or the astral realm or other dimension is getting closer I'm not sure but for one thing the sightings of paranormal and supernatural phenomenon are rather abundant as of late and the feeling of the dimensions getting thinner or closer has been nagging me for about a week now lol good post all the same

cheers

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 am » by Lowsix

¥ou sound about ready to smoke a big ole fat bowl of salvia..
Then you can watch that veil between the two just go Pop!
Like the surface of a water balloon.

Ok, but really...please dont smoke a bowl of salvia, though.
That is unless you have a very adventurous spirit and a strong heart.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 4:59 pm » by Kris75

wolfbane7272 wrote:heck i dont know what that was at all it seemed to be like what paranormal investigators call ectoplasm it definitely had a face from what i could see .. what was that light on the pole under the creature I wonder ? I think the veil between the dimensions are getting thinner now wether ours is expanding or the astral realm or other dimension is getting closer I'm not sure but for one thing the sightings of paranormal and supernatural phenomenon are rather abundant as of late and the feeling of the dimensions getting thinner or closer has been nagging me for about a week now lol good post all the same

cheers

I AGRE ON THAT 100% WHITH YOU WOLFBANE!! :flop:

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 6:05 pm » by Savwafair2012

I'll smoke the SATIVA maybe :flop:
Sativa marijuana plants vary from about 6ft to over 25ft in height.Most varieties grow in the 8ft to I2ft range. The marijuana leaves are long and thin fingered and are light green , especially equatorial varieties, which have less chlorophyll and more yellow pigments in order to protect the plant from intense light. Temperate varieties are darker green.The marijuana leaves of some varieties yellow and fall off during maturity. The marijuana plants have long branches. The bottom ones may spread 4ft or more from the central stalk, rather like a conical Xmas tree shape.

The marijuana buds are long and thin, far less densely populated than the Indica, although longer in length, sometimes stretching 3ft in or more along the branch. The stomas of the flowering bud may be tinged slightly purple in a cool climate but in a warmer environment will turn dark orange or even red. Maturation time varies considerably.

Low THC midwestern varieties mature in August and September, while Equatorial varieties mature from November through to January. The marijuana buds require intense light to thicken and swell. Under the low light conditions found in the UK the marijuana buds are very skimpy and thin but are often very potent. Sativa marijuana buds smell sweet, fruity (Apple Pie comes to mind) and perfumed, and their smoke is usually smooth and easily inhaled. Sativas are found all over the world and include most of the commercial equatorial varieties such as Colombian,Mexican, Nigerian and South African where marijuana plants can be very potent.When smoking a sativa the high is very Cerebral, you have a rush of energy, a buzz in the body and a great way of getting the housework done without vegging out.

Native sativa marijuana plants above the 30th parallel are considered industrial hemp. Under artificial light an Indica plant will mature faster than a sativa, over 4 weeks of extra light is required to bring a sativa plant to maturity, even then its weight is often much lower. Hence, more indica strains are grown for sale, making the dealer / grower richer. So, with all these different growth patterns, highs, THC content and maturation times, marijuana plants of today are almost tailored to the individual grower.

Twenty years ago it was difficult to get a prime crop of bud, as the seeds were from a country that produced more light and heat, therefore making growing in this country a little painful for the poor marijuana plants. However today it is possible to buy strains that will flower in the autumn month that best suits you. Indoor growing is fast becoming big business in this country and growers are free to grow whatever strain they desire, no limit is put on light and heat, making all strains possible to grow. Seed companies would not exist without a crossbreeding pattern and there would be no cannabis Cup!!

So when you go out to Holland and purchase a strain of weed, purchase three kinds, Pure indica, Pure sativa and a 50/50 crossbreed, and see if you can see the difference in the high, you will be pleasantly surprised, if not a little trashed.

The Sativa High :
The sativa high is often characterized as uplifting and energetic . The effects of a sativa marijuana are mostly cerebral. They give a feeling of optimism and well - being, as well as providing a good measure of pain relief for certain symptoms. A few pure sativas are also very high in THC content. They are known to have a quite spacey, or hallucinogenic, effect. Sativas are a good choice for daytime smoking.

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 12:16 am » by Woodgod23

LowSix wrote:¥ou sound about ready to smoke a big ole fat bowl of salvia..

MMM salvia
Salvia divinorum (popularly known by its genus name Salvia) is a psychoactive plant which can induce dissociative effects. The species name, Divinorum, was given because of its traditional use in divination and healing]—it literally translates to "diviner's sage" or "seer's sage".]

Salvia divinorum has a long and continued tradition of religious use as an entheogen by Mazatec shamans, who use it to facilitate visionary states of consciousness during spiritual healing sessions. Its native habitat is within cloud forest in the isolated Sierra Mazateca of Oaxaca, Mexico, growing in shady and moist locations.

Salvia grows to over a meter high, has hollow square stems, large leaves, and occasional white flowers with purple bracts. Botanists have not determined whether Salvia is a cultigen or a hybrid.

Its active psychoactive constituent is a structurally unique diterpenoid called salvinorin A, a potent κ-opioid receptor agonist. Salvia divinorum leaf is chewed, smoked, or taken as a tincture to produce varying experiences (ranging from laughter to intense/profoundly altered states).

The duration of effects is much briefer than those of other psychoactive compounds, typically only minutes in length. The most commonly reported after-effects include improved mood, sensations of insight, calmness, and connection with nature—though it may also rarely cause dysphoria. Salvia divinorum is generally understood to be of low toxicity (high LD50) and low addictive potential; as a κ-opioid agonist, it may have potential as an analgesic and as a therapeutic tool for treating drug addictions.

Media stories generally raise alarms over Salvia's legal status and are sometimes headlined with scientifically ill-founded comparisons to LSD or other psychoactive substances. Parental concerns are raised by focusing on salvia's usage by younger teens—the emergence of YouTube videos purporting to depict its use being an area of particular concern in this respect. The isolated, controversial suicide of Brett Chidester, received much media attention.

Salvia divinorum remains legal in most countries and, within the United States, is legal in the majority of states. However, some have called for its prohibition. While not currently regulated by US federal drug laws, several states have passed laws criminalizing the substance. Most of the proposed state bills have not been made into law (motions having been voted down in committee, failing, dying, or otherwise stalling). There have not been many publicized prosecutions of individuals violating anti-salvia laws in the few countries and states in which it has been made illegal

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 12:23 am » by Wolfbane7272

lol i know it sounds crazy but its an opinion the paranormal and supernatural phenomenon seem to be on the rise though and I watch alot of shows on ghosts .paranormal state being my favourite and from the first time i watched it till now there has been a increase in activity from bumps at first . to voices recorded and actually shapes and physical contact .the one premeiring here next tuesday is on an actual creature so its not a ghost episode .. lol sounds interesting its an opinion and a feeling if you will thats it I can't rationalize it so i leave it at that lol .. I dont smoke up anymore .. not since i was 24

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 12:27 am » by Wolfbane7272

woodgod23 wrote:

MMM salvia
Salvia divinorum (popularly known by its genus name Salvia) is a psychoactive plant which can induce dissociative effects. The species name, Divinorum, was given because of its traditional use in divination and healing]—it literally translates to "diviner's sage" or "seer's sage".]

Salvia divinorum has a long and continued tradition of religious use as an entheogen by Mazatec shamans, who use it to facilitate visionary states of consciousness during spiritual healing sessions. Its native habitat is within cloud forest in the isolated Sierra Mazateca of Oaxaca, Mexico, growing in shady and moist locations.

Salvia grows to over a meter high, has hollow square stems, large leaves, and occasional white flowers with purple bracts. Botanists have not determined whether Salvia is a cultigen or a hybrid.

Its active psychoactive constituent is a structurally unique diterpenoid called salvinorin A, a potent κ-opioid receptor agonist. Salvia divinorum leaf is chewed, smoked, or taken as a tincture to produce varying experiences (ranging from laughter to intense/profoundly altered states).

The duration of effects is much briefer than those of other psychoactive compounds, typically only minutes in length. The most commonly reported after-effects include improved mood, sensations of insight, calmness, and connection with nature—though it may also rarely cause dysphoria. Salvia divinorum is generally understood to be of low toxicity (high LD50) and low addictive potential; as a κ-opioid agonist, it may have potential as an analgesic and as a therapeutic tool for treating drug addictions.

Media stories generally raise alarms over Salvia's legal status and are sometimes headlined with scientifically ill-founded comparisons to LSD or other psychoactive substances. Parental concerns are raised by focusing on salvia's usage by younger teens—the emergence of YouTube videos purporting to depict its use being an area of particular concern in this respect. The isolated, controversial suicide of Brett Chidester, received much media attention.

Salvia divinorum remains legal in most countries and, within the United States, is legal in the majority of states. However, some have called for its prohibition. While not currently regulated by US federal drug laws, several states have passed laws criminalizing the substance. Most of the proposed state bills have not been made into law (motions having been voted down in committee, failing, dying, or otherwise stalling). There have not been many publicized prosecutions of individuals violating anti-salvia laws in the few countries and states in which it has been made illegal

it's interesting what i have read here that the suicide recieved media attention ..lol but yet other people havve taken the drug and have not offed themselves anything to jump on the bandwagon I guess

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 am » by Woodgod23

wolfbane7272 wrote:
woodgod23 wrote:

MMM salvia

it's interesting what i have read here that the suicide recieved media attention ..lol but yet other people havve taken the drug and have not offed themselves anything to jump on the bandwagon I guess

Yeah its all :bullshit: I've used it and it never did me any harm it's a great way to relax it's not pot and it was legal in my state. it's not addictive too which helps immensely. The idea that sage ( yes that's what it is) can cause you to commit suicide is strange strange strange

Next