EPIC VIDEO - Ron Paul 2012: The Dark Knight

Initiate

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 pm » by Tragedyandhopes

will69ease wrote:Somebody broke out the Windows movie maker again.
I'm a Ron Paul fan, this video is just silly. :roll:

Actually this cannot be done with windows media player as you cannot place videos over another on it and cannot add moving text and cannot add pictures over a video..... I can see that you think in your mind that you are better than everyone else and that this would be easy to make if its just a movie maker job why dont you make a better one... I am so sorry it did not please you master... :pray: :pray: :pray:
A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsgaFKwUA6g

Initiate

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 11:47 pm » by Pitchke

Iff he can't be bought, they will try to blackmail him. Iff that doesn't work they will kill him!

America needs a president that wake the sleeping sheep up. And tells them how corrupted and sick the system is! That tells them to fight the system together!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 pm » by Will69ease

tragedyandhopes wrote:
will69ease wrote:Somebody broke out the Windows movie maker again.
I'm a Ron Paul fan, this video is just silly. :roll:

Actually this cannot be done with windows media player as you cannot place videos over another on it and cannot add moving text and cannot add pictures over a video..... I can see that you think in your mind that you are better than everyone else and that this would be easy to make if its just a movie maker job why dont you make a better one... I am so sorry it did not please you master... :pray: :pray: :pray:

Quit being a baby!
Not everyone is going like the idea of Ron Paul in a video with plagiarized video images.

Writer

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 am » by Robenergy

i can't help but think there is a bit of reverse psychology going on in a sense that... ron paul is made to look like he's being manipulated out of place and held back by the media, because of his righteous ideas, and he's obviously making people aware of the Problem.

'they' will/are getting the Reaction from people like us, which will bring more exposure to him,, and when you own the media networks you can control when this happens and make it seem the people have the power...

and before you know it the Solution to all of our problems has got the attention he needs and we're all wrapped up in the moment of how great things will be!!!

how many politicians/presidents have suffered heart attacks, accidents, cancer or some other medical condition thats prevented them from doing the great things that would have been a huge thorn in the side of the greedy fews agenda!?

we've just got to be careful of the herd mentality is all i'm saying!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 am » by Nakchopoe

robenergy wrote:i can't help but think there is a bit of reverse psychology going on in a sense that... ron paul is made to look like he's being manipulated out of place and held back by the media, because of his righteous ideas, and he's obviously making people aware of the Problem.

'they' will/are getting the Reaction from people like us, which will bring more exposure to him,, and when you own the media networks you can control when this happens and make it seem the people have the power...

and before you know it the Solution to all of our problems has got the attention he needs and we're all wrapped up in the moment of how great things will be!!!

how many politicians/presidents have suffered heart attacks, accidents, cancer or some other medical condition thats prevented them from doing the great things that would have been a huge thorn in the side of the greedy fews agenda!?

we've just got to be careful of the herd mentality is all i'm saying!!!!

Agreed. :cheers:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Previous