Erase Facebook NOW!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:19 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Opalserpent wrote:Thanks for the replies.

So what if he sucks cock?, that dont necessarily make him a

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:27 am » by Vertigo

WillEase666 wrote:This thread is strange.

hahah :D dude i thought i had been hacked for a few seconds because of that :alien51:

btw: the sound didnt work... i think thats why i was pretty "shaken" to see that all of a sudden :)

Initiate

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:41 am » by Termite

WillEase666 wrote:This thread is strange.

Aaaaahhhh !!! WTF!!!! That freaked me out Will. hahaha.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 11:48 pm » by Opalserpent

Looks like Scumbook are releasing some kind of new feature for the masses to feed on:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/ ... n-june-20/

Facebook seems to have even more products up its sleeve. On the heels of releasing its new hashtag feature this week and the roll out of its new iPhone and Android features, the company will hold an event on Thursday, June 20 at its headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif. to show off a “new product.”
“A small team has been working on a big idea,” the invitation reads. “Join us for coffee and learn about a new product.”
The event invitation was sent to reporters today, though not through the usual digital means. Nope, ABC News didn’t receive the invite over email or even Facebook, but in a clean white envelope sent via snail mail. No, there wasn’t a chat head stamp.

I will be watching :look:

All there new features are available on the internet already at other forums.

This one new feature is different:

Facebook Code Generator New Security Feature

With this new security feature, if somehow your Mobile SIM is not available you can simply just use your phone to generate a code which you can use for login from an unknown device, But you will need that phone from where code generator is activated, Simple go to code generator and activate code from this applications

Login from an Unknown source like the pentagon I take it. :headscratch:

Not that any security measure will stop your data from being scrutinised by nwo's Skynet alpha
prism.

Facebook ever expanding into a behemoth with new applications and more control
over your smart phones and computers.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 1:16 am » by crowpruitt

My wife used to post everything on facebook,what she was doing,where she was going,EVERYTHING.Once we went camping for a week,she posted that on facebook,that we were going camping for a week.All it takes is the wrong person to read that and we could come home to find out we'd been robbed.Thank goodness that never happened.Needless to say she does'nt do that anymore after some hell raising by me.To me all facebook is,is an information tool for who ever wants to know everything about you.If you use it be very wary about what you post.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 am » by Seahawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 pm » by Flecktarn

facebook is the dumbing down of a generation ,people cant live without it ,and cant resist a attention seeking post to say what they had for tea and then the brainwashed drones who use it post like to approve :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; it anti social media at its worse .
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 am » by Opalserpent

http://au.businessinsider.com/facebook- ... nsa-2013-6

It's just like the banks swapping out their ceo's and employees for other banks. Dirty Dirty.

This is like when I read that the Reserve bank of Australia is run by ex members of the IMF

and other international banks. No conflict of interest to see here. :hell:

The Guy Who Used To Protect Your Facebook Data Now Works For The NSA

Last Week Mike Riley of Bloomberg, citing four people familiar with the process, reported that thousands of companies work closely with U.S. national security agencies by swapping sensitive trade information for benefits including access to classified intelligence.
Riley’s scoop — along with Michael Hirsch’s report in The Atlantic that Silicon Valley and private defence contractors built government’s surveillance system — sheds light on the remarkably close relationship between private technology companies and the government.
It turns out there’s also some personnel overlap, as report by James Risen and Nick Wingfield of The New York Times:
“When Max Kelly, the chief security officer for Facebook, left the social media company in 2010, he did not go to Google, Twitter or a similar Silicon Valley concern. Instead the man who was responsible for protecting the personal information of Facebook’s more than one billion users from outside attacks went to work for [the National Security Agency].”
The article notes that Kelly’s move from the world’s largest social network to the world’s largest spy agency — which had not been previously reported — makes sense given that both collect, analyse, and exploit reams of data about millions of Americans.
The two enterprises are deeply intertwined since “Silicon Valley has what the spy agency wants: vast amounts of private data and the most sophisticated software available to analyse it” while the NSA is “one of Silicon Valley’s largest customers for what is known as data analytics, one of the valley’s fastest-growing markets,” according to the Times.
Risen and Wingfield note that the key difference between the operations of Facebook and the NSA is that “the NSA does it for intelligence, and Silicon Valley does it to make money.”
The article, which also reports that five years ago Skype allegedly set up a secret program to help the government spy on its users, comes highly recommended.

Above information from above link.

OMG, even skype are sellouts, all is easy when you have printing presses to buy all souls. :ghost:

:vomit:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:15 am » by Kerrblur2

if your not doing anything who cares. if you only use facebook for family. like me i have like 10 friends. there family. thats it. plus are they really going to pluck me out of the jungle of northwest maui, i dont think so. not very safe to.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

PreviousNext