Erase Facebook NOW!!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:46 am » by mediasorcery

you dont get it kerr, by using it u r giving them access to much more than just your "updates", what it essentially means is you worship satan, cos satan made facebook to trap poor helpless souls just like you,

look at the picture in the post above, do you notice anything unusual ?, ^^^ exactly, that is satan himself trying on a facebook jersey.

youve been had kerr. and your 10 family too,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 am » by Kerrblur2

if satan wants to come visit me in paradise then so be it. im here doors open lol
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 11:06 am » by Svaha

After the religious slavery 'we' had and still have the object 'slavery' (people with the most stuff are the (wo)man) we now have the virtual slavery, one step away from living in a tank and thinking that we are alive.

It's because all the real values, social values are destroyed (consciously by the sociopathic rulers) the last hundred years and sociopathic behaviour became the norm.
It's only because 'we' support it.

The cure is to live a 'sane' life, a life with real values, real goals.

The psychologist Carl Jung estimated that in every 'society' could be found a 'psychopathic' thirty percent. It's sobering to think that over 60 percent of every society --even those we think most cultured --may be largely 'ruled' by about thirty percent who are utterly lacking the restraints that most of us associate with personal maturity, social cohesion, civilization itself.

A recent article by Dr. Kevin Barrett explores the dysfunctional underbelly of civilization which he says is "... largely the creation of psychopaths: all civilizations, he claims, are built upon 'slavery and mass murder'.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... /04/p25915

Human sickness is so severe that few can bare to look at it ... but those who do will become well - Jung
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 11:18 am » by mediasorcery

Kerrblur2 wrote:if satan wants to come visit me in paradise then so be it. im here doors open lol

haha, i hear he prefers warmer climates!!! :lol:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 12:13 pm » by mediasorcery

Elnorel wrote:What? Only Facebook? :o

LOL Facebook is for Sheeple,... not paranoid folx like us on this page.
Youre barking up the wrong tree man. :D

Sooner you start using Tor network or equivalent, the sooner you will feel better and couldnt give a rats ass.
Altho best is opensource onion network that you modify yourself.

Sure, different proxy hops cost money, but it keeps the monkeys at the ABC agencies scratchin their head.
Onion, within an onion,.....

you know tor was developed by darpa? :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 am » by Opalserpent

Facebook being used by business to account for employees activity is the new norm
in the court of law.

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusin ... sick-leave

Gina Kensington was sacked by Air New Zealand earlier this year following a dispute over sick leave she took to care for her sister.

She was dismissed over misuse of sick leave and took her case to the Employee Relations Authority (ERA) in New Zealand in an attempt to be reinstated.

Air New Zealand retaliated by demanding to see bank statements and Facebook updates for the period she was not at work, and this request was upheld by the ERA, saying they would provide "substantially helpful" evidence.

"The explanation for taking sick leave must be tested for veracity," ERA member Tania Tetitaha told Fairfax media.

However employment lawyer Andrew Scott-Howman has slammed the move as creepy and intrusive.

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusin ... sick-leave

"I don't really know that society has seen this sort of thing previously. But at a time when we think we are behaving privately or at least within a restricted circle of friends, we are actually effectively on trial."

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 am » by Slith

Just cuz you're sick, doesn't mean you are unable to use a computer. I see a lot of companies in the future getting sued for this invasion of privacy

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm » by Zer0

Facebook - The only website were stalking is considered hip and cool
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 1:13 am » by Opalserpent

Facebook linked with unhappiness

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/2 ... nhappiness

Facebook could be spreading unhappiness through society as well as keeping people connected, research has shown.

The number one social networking site is strongly associated with declines in well-being, psychologists claim.

Scientists found the more time people spent on Facebook over a two-week period, the worse they subsequently felt.

In contrast, talking to friends on the phone or meeting them in person led to greater levels of happiness.
"On the surface, Facebook provides an invaluable resource for fulfilling the basic human need for social connection," said study leader Dr Ethan Kross, from the University of Michigan in the US.
"But rather than enhance well-being, we found that Facebook use predicts the opposite result - it undermines it."

The researchers recruited 82 young adults, all of whom had smartphones and Facebook accounts.
To assess their personal levels of well-being, participants were sent questions by text message at five random times each day for two weeks.
The "experience sampling" technique is a recognised reliable way of measuring how people think, feel and behave in their day-to-day lives.

Participants were asked how they felt "right now", how worried or lonely they were, and to what extent they had been using Facebook or interacting with other people directly.
Writing in the online journal Public Library of Science ONE, the researchers said higher levels of Facebook use correlated with greater loss of well-being.

Volunteers were also asked to rate their level of life satisfaction at the start and end of the study.
Over the two-week period, satisfaction ratings were found to decline the more people used Facebook.

Full story at below link:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/2 ... nhappiness

gregorrohrig

Upload to Disclose.tv

The video above shows that in the terms of service that facebook collects third party
information about you for it's databanks as well as other disturbing facts about scumbook.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 2:35 am » by Dagnamski

Google +, hotmail, twitter, when will it stop? :peep:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

PreviousNext