Erase Facebook NOW!!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Image

How many opponents of Facebook smoke?

Smoking will 'kill up to a billion people worldwide this century'


But you do it :headscratch:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2353
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 pm » by mediasorcery


give up both then, smoking doesn't violate your privacy, fbook does.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 12:45 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


mediasorcery wrote:give up both then, smoking doesn't violate your privacy, fbook does.


It violates my health passively when selfish smokers breathe their toxic breath in my vicinity..This dont use Facebook lark is a joke...How much info do you think the powers that be have on you already...More than the usual pappy shit that most people post on facebook....If TPTB want you they will have you..dont be Naive bro... :cheers:

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18559
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 12:49 pm » by Slith


:nails:

It's just social media. What I don't like is the status updates. I don't care if Hillary Clinton just took a copious dump and wiped her ass with green toilet paper. Ya know!

I know people that have over 1000 friends. Ya gotta be kidding me. But it's all intertwined. Pick and choose your friends wisely and secure yourself with what info you put on there
Image

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 1:50 pm » by Doogle


Just a wee anecdote on the irony of Suckerberg's lifestyle:

I was in San Fran recently and was on one of those tour buses (probably the most touristy thing I did) and the guide was talking about the route the bus used to take, but had to detour because Mr zuck had moved into the area and somehow had managed to get the route changed away from his street because it was annoying him and invading his privacy. The man that brought you one of the most privacy shy thing ever is a bit, well, shy.

The tour bus people should un-friend him for that.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 7:02 pm » by Opalserpent


Fatdogmendoza wrote:Image

How many opponents of Facebook smoke?

Smoking will 'kill up to a billion people worldwide this century'


But you do it :headscratch:


Lots of people have lung cancer and have never touched a cigarette, my dads 84 and goes hard smoking and is fine besides diabetes from heavy drinking when he was younger.

We as a race have been enjoying smoking for a long time.

If we had a time machine and went back 100 plus years before heavy pollution from big Pharma, heavy industry and nuclear industry polluted our world to shit then I think we would be fine to smoke.

Considering that a recent study in england thinks that by 2020 1 in two people will have cancer.

Do you think that is because everyone is smoking fatdog?
Smoking doesn't help but in todays world just breathing is going to give you cancer so
I'll continue enjoying smoking while the fascists continue to strip my rights away.

Have a nice day. :flop:


Are you enjoying your sterility inducing and stomach and bowel destroying gmo cornflakes dude?
How about your hormone and plastic residue laced water you drink, do they fluoridate your water too?
You north americans have hot particles from fukashima and radioactive sea water heading your way in large quantities and the mobile phone in your pocket is irradiating your blood.

I say keep on smoking because in todays world it's russian roulette with any number of cancer
causing factors in todays environment that wasn't present pre industrial and nuclear revolution.

The number of nuclear tests done by the super powers alone over the decades means every
man woman and child may as well light up a nuclear cigarette now and enjoy. :cheers:
Last edited by Opalserpent on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 7:17 pm » by Opalserpent


Facebook faces fines for using users images to sell products without their knowledge and turning
people into virtual sales assistants.

When you sign up to facebook you sell your soul to the devil afterall. :evil:


http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/50181 ... nsored.htm



Around 614,000 of Facebook's 1.1 billion users will each be given $15 by way of apology, after a class action lawsuit filed against the company found it guilty of using the names and profile pictures of users in adverts known as Sponsored Stories without paying them, or giving them a way of opting out.



Facebook used the names and pictures of an estimated 150 million users who had 'liked' a product, company or service on the social network. Liked products would then appear on the pages of the users' friends with their profile picture and the message "[Name] likes [product/service]."



The lawsuit accused Facebook of not adequately informing users that by clicking 'like' on a product or brand page, they would be endorsing the product and giving permission for Facebook to use their name and photo in advertising






Goodold facebook, using it's users to whore products on others. Users get Used. :clapper:


Image


Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 8:25 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Opalserpent wrote:Do you think that is because everyone is smoking fatdog?
Smoking doesn't help but in todays world just breathing is going to give you cancer so


Thats were your argument fails Opal, do you think by not using Facebook you will keep your privacy, not unless you live off the grid dude...Just being born costs you your privacy...It also depends on who you are and what info you decide to provide on FB profiles...I live in The UK, just by using plastic instead of cash or a rail card instead of cash or a bus pass instead of cash TPTB are aware of where I am any time of the day and how I got there..Do you ever walk past a shop and you hear an electronic beep, I wonder what that is and what is being registered? :cheers:

By the way, I have a good friend who works on facial recognition software for the railways/ goverment, he said if you think you are aware of how far the technology has progressed then think again... :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:55 pm » by Opalserpent


Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:Do you think that is because everyone is smoking fatdog?
Smoking doesn't help but in todays world just breathing is going to give you cancer so


Thats were your argument fails Opal, do you think by not using Facebook you will keep your privacy, not unless you live off the grid dude...Just being born costs you your privacy...It also depends on who you are and what info you decide to provide on FB profiles...I live in The UK, just by using plastic instead of cash or a rail card instead of cash or a bus pass instead of cash TPTB are aware of where I am any time of the day and how I got there..Do you ever walk past a shop and you hear an electronic beep, I wonder what that is and what is being registered? :cheers:

By the way, I have a good friend who works on facial recognition software for the railways/ goverment, he said if you think you are aware of how far the technology has progressed then think again... :flop:





I may not enjoy complete privacy by not using facebook but atleast I'm not handing facebook
and corporate satanic friends the ability to stitch me up or use me as an agent without
my permission.

Sure facial recognition technology is rife however there are measures one can take against it
not that I can be bothered.

Facebook does much more then just invade our privacy and sell our data and perv
on us at night.


It can be used as a medium to create fake social movements for pro government corporate globalist
agendas.

It can be used to plant false information about you and be used to black mail you by
people or corporation or government alike.

It provides a safe haven for predators to find new and exotic prey to stalk.

If I had time I could probably ramble on all day about why facebook is such
a fcuked up piece of shit corporate governmental, globalist spytool.

It violates freedom of speech by blocking real social movements that work against the
plutocratic satan loving wall street owned white house.

Scumbook enjoys censoring anything thats anti corporate or against the wall street owned
whitehouse.


Check out this example of scumbook using any excuse to stifle real god loving
man made free speech:


http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/truckers-roa ... -movement/


Facebook tries to shut truckers down

On Sept. 22, Facebook removed the truckers’ Facebook page, “Truckers to Shutdown America,” which had accumulated 86,000 “likes” within days of its launch.


Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/truckers-roa ... UVVUwhe.99


Image

Image

Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 12:04 am » by Fatdogmendoza


I love Dtv, But how anonymous do you actually think you are ?

:cheers:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook