Erase Facebook NOW!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 am » by Opalserpent

Facebook or Scumbook as I like to call it employs algorithms to spy on your every activity
through your microphone or camera and other means like the gps on your phone.

I erased my Scumbook account a few months ago when I read about the blatant
spying on us and I've covered my laptops camera ever since in fear of pedo's
from the pentagon checking out my tackle. :scary:

Like the Snowden bloke says, we are empowering these criminal enterprises, be they
disguised as a social media site or a global surveillance system like Prism (Prison)
They all work for the same globalist satanic zio scumbags that are busy creating
a new world order for themselves and perpetual debt ridden slavery for us.

The bloke that owns facebook is like all the rest of the sayanim helping the globalists
take over our planet and minds for the corporations and elite.

http://filter--blog.blogspot.com.au/201 ... ed-in.html

Info form above link:

Legal Domestic Spying Revealed in Facebook
Apparently* using the words below in search will get you on a watch list.

"Muslim Brotherhood, Islam, Obama, The White House, Illuminati, E. Holder, The New World Order, Muslim, Barack Obama, Satan, Lucifer, FEMA, Antichrist, CIA, Bilderberger, Homeland Security"

One way to defeat the list is to publish them and ask you contacts to distribute them, search and share them in posts like this. In the spirit of the rights of freedom of speech and free association I publish them here to defeat the algorithm's usefulness to domestic spying organizations.

As stupid and broad brushed as this list is, it's not the end to defeat this one algorithm by sharing it and publishing it in the first 25 words of a post or searching it randomly - what we need to do in the long run is apply the rule of law to the internet --- add safe guards, checks and balances that protect the civil society --- so innocents don't get caught in a growing and extremely invasive, dangerous, unregulated national spying colossus that is growing inside governments around the world as we speak.

[url]http://counterpsy.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/facebook.jpg?w=593

[/url]
Facebook is building gigantic data centres all around the world gobbling
up all our information for sale to big brother and the nwo and
I assume put us on lists for the fema camps when martial law comes.

They have one data centre that needs a hydro electric dam to run it's huge
server rooms:

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/13/face ... edium=feed

The firm claims the 900,000-square-foot center is powered entirely by hydroelectric energy -- a source so reliable that Facebook saw it fit to scale down the number of backup generators by more than 70 percent. With an average power usage efficiency (PUE) of 1.07, the servers should consume 1.07 watts of energy for each watt they need to function pointing to minimal energy loss.

This is the Icing on the cake that shows facebook does not work for us only
their overlords in the pentagon and corporations:

Typical globalist scumbags don't pay tax, they actually get money back:

http://gawker.com/5984831/facebook-will ... nd-instead

Facebook Will Pay No Taxes, Get Huge Refund Instead
During the year it went public, Facebook made $1.1 billion in profits. But thanks to some nifty accounting, the company won't be paying any federal or state taxes on it — instead, it will actually be receiving a federal tax refund of about $429 million.

Citizens for Tax Justice, a research group, predicted this would happen back when Facebook went public last year, and just released a breakdown of what Facebook pulled off in its 2012 annual report.

Essentially, because of a tax deductibility on executive stock options, options which Facebook gave out plenty over the past year, the deductible ended up actually equaling more than Facebook owed in taxes to the state and federal governments. So instead of paying anything to the government, the government will instead be paying Facebook a refund of almost half a billion dollars. The refund comes on taxes they had paid in 2010 and 2011.

Not only that, but Facebook is actually carrying "forward another $2.17 billion in additional tax-option tax breaks for use in future years." Basically, they would like to do this every year.

One of our most successful new companies is not paying a dime in taxes.

Yes, let's please cut Medicare. That's the thing that's broken.

So facebook makes billions and gets huge tax refunds to build spying networks to spy on the
people for making lists to show who needs to be reeducated in the fema camps or
who needs to meet an unfortunate accident.

Propofyeshua

Upload to Disclose.tv

There are ways we can avoid the Evil Scumbook by using encrypted services
like the ones found in the following link:

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/7-p ... -your.html

3. Consider using a private and secure social network like Pidder. This is a private social network that uses encrypted communication and offers the ability to remain anonymous. If you are truly looking for ways to stay in touch with close ones in a uncompromised manner, this could be the site for you. While it will not have the userbase of Facebook, this is still an excellent alternative for secure social networking.

I don't use social media much, I only joined facebook to play poker and when I found about
the horrendous spying I erased it straight away, we are the ones that give these globalist
scumbags power.

Do the right thing and erase your facebook today, stop helping the globalists and
nwo collect our info for our later processing. :nwo:

Try Pidder today:

Pidder is an encrypted social media website and is free and has the option of making donations.

They make many good points with their promotional statements on the website.

This is the way of the future.

https://www.pidder.com/en/index.html

So to Scum book I say, FCUK YOU for selling us out.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 1:10 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 1:54 am » by E6722maj

Faecebook

whatever

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 2:09 am » by Elnorel

What? Only Facebook? :o

LOL Facebook is for Sheeple,... not paranoid folx like us on this page.
Youre barking up the wrong tree man. :D

Sooner you start using Tor network or equivalent, the sooner you will feel better and couldnt give a rats ass.
Altho best is opensource onion network that you modify yourself.

Sure, different proxy hops cost money, but it keeps the monkeys at the ABC agencies scratchin their head.
Onion, within an onion,.....
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 2:22 am » by *WillEase*

PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 am » by Elnorel

Just like your avatar.

Still freaks me out man.
Like some sublime psycho that sneaks into my conscious eye.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 3:41 am » by Opalserpent

Thanks for the replies.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 3:55 am » by E6722maj

ha ha Opal :alien51:

whatever

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 3:57 am » by Shaggietrip

Here is a funny.

I do not do Wifi. I do not do Cell phones,banks or face book.

All though the look at my wive comment in video above struck a string. LOL.

Any how. If you put your info through the air waves it is free to grab. Internet is another thing. Cable or wifi has been a subject for debate as legal aspects go. Then you now have the virus on facebook. bookface? some shit that i do not care about for i am not a part of it. When the "data" scandle hit I simply looked to me wife and kids and asked..."should i say it" I warned many as we all do here. But then again Disclosetv has the facebook thing which I can not access. Granted it may be for sponsorship and or revenue. I use the internet hard piped. Yes I am susceptible via that route...so be it.

To each there own. Lead a horse to water....blah bla. or should i say Bahhh bahhh.

Viva Disclosetv. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:14 am » by xromano

Pls don't do that. I am a fan of Facebook. :owned: :owned: :owned:

Next