PostWed Nov 14, 2012 12:49 am » by The57ironman

Seahawk wrote:
The57ironman wrote:

...wtf has he ever done.....?.....

Why, Skull and Bones Initiation and ritual, of course. :wink: :flop:

Need there be more? :?

..........................Image....oh , yeah

......i stand corrected.........Image

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 1:07 am » by The57ironman

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:49 am » by The57ironman

....hmmmm........... :mrcool:

Ways and Means issues subpoena for Sebelius

By JENNIFER HABERKORN | 11/14/12 4:58 PM EST
The House Ways and Means Committee has subpoenaed Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, demanding that she reveal details of how the agency is promoting the health reform law, according to the committee.

The election may have iced efforts to repeal the law on the whole, but House Republicans are indicating they’re full speed ahead on intense oversight of how the Obama administration is enacting the legislation.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/11 ... z2CFRKFyO8

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:42 am » by The57ironman

The57ironman wrote:.

BALTIMORE (CBSDC) — Attorney General Eric Holder might not be sticking around for a second term.

Holder told law school students at the University of Baltimore School of Law that he does not know if he will stay in his job.

“That’s something that I’m in the process now of trying to determine,” Holder said. “I have to think about, can I contribute in a second term?”

Holder says he needs to sit down with his family and President Obama to see if he wants to continue on the job.

“[I have to] really ask myself the question about, do I think there are things that I still want to do? Do I have gas left in the tank? It’s been an interesting and tough four years, so I really just don’t know,” Holder told students.

Holder has been under fire from congressional Republicans for what he knew about the botched “Fast and Furious” operation where the U.S. allowed guns to be sold illegally in hopes to track Mexican drug cartels. Holder was found in contempt of Congress for refusing to turn over documents regarding the operation. President Obama has invoked executive privilege.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/11/ ... y-general/

Attorney General Holder to stay into second term......Image

Attorney General Eric Holder will honor President Obama’s request to stay into the second term and will remain on the job “for about a year,” Fox News confirmed Monday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11 ... z2Cj701btN

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 11:40 pm » by The57ironman

The57ironman wrote:
Seahawk wrote:
The57ironman wrote:

...wtf has he ever done.....?.....

Why, Skull and Bones Initiation and ritual, of course. :wink: :flop:

Need there be more? :?

..........................Image....oh , yeah

......i stand corrected.........Image

.... Hanoi John ''the giggalo'' F'ing Kerry and his scumbag buddy...

....here's a letter i recieved in my email......i just had to share it

GUEST OPINION by Don Bendell
JOHN KERRY FOR SECDEF? HELL NO!

On February 2, 2011, I fell off a ladder landing on a steel fence in below-zero weather, fracturing my back, a rib, and got a minor concussion as well as a subdural hematoma, a brain bleed. Then, last fall I fell off the top of another ladder in my barn and severely bruised my hip, thigh, and a rib. Eight years ago, I wrote about my wife having rotator cuff surgery, getting an infection, and having to be cut in the same scar and operated on again. Just thinking about such pain and facing traumatic memories like those, makes me cringe.

Such memories, however pales in comparison to what I am going through right now, in my heart. The old hurts are re-surfacing, the pain, and the feelings of betrayal are returning. I am being cut in the same scar, facing a new fracture in the broken places.

How did we who served in Boy Scouts, our churches, or Student Councils suddenly get brain-washed overnight by the military and turned into cold-blooded killers, torturers, and rapists, of the ilk of the Nazi SS, the Taliban, or al-Qaida? That does not make sense, does it? Most American soldiers, like me, grew up idolizing John Wayne, Roy Rogers, and all the other heroes of my youth. That was why I volunteered to join the army, go to OCS, earn Jump Wings, a Green Beret, and go to South Vietnam to fight.

President Barack Obama is considering making John Kerry, of all people, our new Secretary of Defense. After spending only four months in the country of Vietnam, John Kerry testified before Congress in 1971 with these exact words about incidents he supposedly witnessed or heard about from other vets: “They personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam."

I was a Green Beret officer in 1968 and 1969 on a Special Forces A-team 4 miles from the border of Laos and a District Coordinator of the Top Secret Phoenix Program. We were the most-highly trained of all soldiers and saw the most action of anybody in that war. Everybody in the world knows that, but what the news does not report was that we also built churches, schools, treated illnesses, passed out food, clothing, medicine, and good will. We had fun and loved interacting with the indigenous people of Vietnam , just like our boys did in Normandy , Baghdad , Saigon , and everywhere American soldiers ever served. We are the ones who gave away and still do give away our candy bars and rations to kids, our friendship to primitive fellow warriors in far-off lands, and our hearts to oppressed people all over the globe, but you John Kerry labeled us as mindless robotic killers and rapists just so you could launch your intended political career. You also with your outrageous lies furthered the anti-war movement sending honorable, noble Vietnam veterans into a nationally-imposed closet of shame and disgrace not to be brought out into the light until just recently. Now that we are “in vogue,” posers everywhere now claim to be Vietnam veterans.

John Kerry, you betrayed all of us contributing to the myths and fallacies of the Vietnam anti-war movement when you tossed all your dubious medals over the fence of the US capitol so you could send your new political career into orbit as the star of the anti-war movement. And where has it gotten you, Senator? You ran for President and are being considered for a Cabinet position, but you are reviled and despised by millions of your fellow veterans. I always smile and do not ever hide my face when I look in the mirror to shave in the morning. I wonder what you do?

Senator John Kerry, you and I were military officers in Vietnam . If you personally saw all these atrocities occur in Vietnam , as an officer why didn’t you stop them or at the very least report them? Why is there not one record anywhere of you ever reporting a single atrocity to higher headquarters of any command at any time? As officers, it was our duty to report and stop such things from happening. As an officer of the US military, by not reporting them when they occurred, you are an accomplice to numerous crimes and should have been court-martialed. Then, after Vietnam , while still a Reserve officer in the US Navy you went to Paris , met and negotiated with the North Vietnamese delegation, and have admitted same publicly. You were not a government official at that time, and that clearly was consorting with the enemy and totally illegal under the tenets of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. That is in fact considered treasonous, and you should have also been court-martialed for that. Now, you want to be the Secretary of Defense? You want to make decisions that will affect the lives of my sons who serve in the US Army Special Forces now? You slandered US Marines proudly serving in the Global War on Terrorism and now want to command them? I don’t think so, Senator.

You are a bold-faced, unprincipled liar, and a disgrace, and you have dishonored me and all my fellow combat veterans. People forget that it was honorable, normal soldiers who reported and stopped the My Lai Massacre, and other atrocities since then. Hollywood and the news media would have us think every Vietnam veteran is a tortured soul destined to become a serial killer thanks to self-serving scoundrels like you. Over 58,000 men and a few women died in South Vietnam and you have disgraced them all with your political posturing, and they cannot defend their legacy of honor or speak for themselves. However, I can and will, and so will many of my fellow veterans, very many.

Mr. President Barack Obama, we are not on the same page at all on most issues, but you are my President and will have my loyalty as long as you are. I implore you, do not open old wounds, Sir? We Vietnam veterans have been through way too much for more scarring. Do not even consider Senator John Kerry as our next Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State, or any other Cabinet position. That would be akin to appointing Louis Farrakhan the Ambassador to Israel ..

Senator Kerry, I will put my record as a warrior up against yours any day. Besides, I wrote you when you ran for President back in 2004, “Medals do not make a man; Morals do.”

Don Bendell is a best-selling author, a disabled Green Beret Vietnam veteran, and a 1995 inductee into the International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame.

Permission is hereby granted to reprint, copy, or pass this on wherever and to whomever you choose. This is posted on Don’s blog, Shooting from the Hip, accessed at his website http://www.donbendell.com/ <wlmailhtml:%7bBBDA6969-27EF-4EB4-8C46-85BB65FE1D6A%7dmid://00000062/> .

Don Bendell

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 5:10 pm » by The57ironman

The57ironman wrote:
The57ironman wrote:.

Clinton to Step Down Probably 'Days' After Inauguration

Hillary Clinton still intends to step down as secretary of state. That will take place likely "days" after President Barack Obama's second inauguration in January.

"The Secretary has been honored to serve as President Obama's Secretary of State, and has loved every minute of leading this Department and being part of the State family," a Clintons spokesman says in an email. "But yes, you can confirm yet again that she's been clear about her intention to leave after the first term."

http://weeklystandard.com/blogs/clinton ... 62080.html

..........who will get the ''nod'' for secretary of state.....?

Source: Obama has chosen John Kerry as Secretary of State

President Barack Obama has chosen Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts to be the next secretary of state, a source has told Sun-Times columnist Michael Sneed.

His replacement as head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee will be Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey, the Sneed source said.

http://www.suntimes.com/17019560-761/so ... state.html

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 am » by The57ironman

...Senate confirms Kerry nomination for State Dept.

John ''the giggalo'' F-ing Kerry.....the medal throwing war hero.. :scary:

....he's one tough cookie.....dumber than a box of rocks, but a cookie... :lol:

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Senate overwhelmingly confirmed President Barack Obama's choice of five-term Sen. John Kerry to be secretary of state, with Republicans and Democrats praising him as the ideal successor to Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The vote Tuesday was 94-3. One senator - Kerry - voted present and accepted congratulations from colleagues on the Senate floor. The roll call came just hours after the Senate Foreign Relations Committee unanimously approved the man who has led the panel for the past four years.
No date has been set for Kerry's swearing-in, though a welcoming ceremony is planned at the State Department on Monday.
Obama tapped Kerry, 69, the son of a diplomat, decorated Vietnam veteran and 2004 Democratic presidential candidate, to succeed Clinton, who is stepping down after four years. The Massachusetts Democrat, who had pined for the job but was passed over in 2009, has served as Obama's unofficial envoy, smoothing fractious ties with Afghanistan and Pakistan.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130129/DA445G6O0.html

....god help us...Image

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 10:12 pm » by Seahawk

I've been watching Hagels' Defense Secretary Confirmation all morning. Anyone else watching this? Wow!

This guy is being crucified by most all of the senators that have been given time to question him, so far- with the exception of maybe two.

During McCains' time, he put a fire under Hagels butt, and didn't move an inch. McCain's behavior was abhorrent, imo. He is obviously super pissed at Hagels past-stated view that the war in Iraq was "one of the biggest mistakes since Viet Nam."

His views, as a co-sponser on a Global Zero Group report on unilateral (in actuality it was bilateral, and verifiable) nuclear disarmament as a future possibility got a lot of heat from various members of the Senate Armed Services Committee, but his biggest fire came from several other issues regarding him being "hard on Israel, and soft on Iran."

His comments about being a U.S. Senator, and not an Israeli Senator, and how "the U.S. has been intimidated into doing some really dumb things,"has gotten him roasted by many on the committee. He has in past speeches- during questioning at the time of said speech- basically agreed "by not defending Israel" that Israel has committed war crimes. That one turned up the heat, as you might imagine.

In the same questioning, at the time of that past speech, he somewhat agreed that the U.S. is a "world bully," and again he was given a lot of grief on that statement by numerous committee members.

Some of his strongest opposition, though, came from his previous stance on, and reference to "the Jewish lobby" and the fact that he referred to the lobby in those terms.

Linsey Graham, well, he is just one evil M F-er. He should be burned at the stake, imo, along with a few of the others that I witnessed today. :hell:

Senator Joe Manchin, a democrat from west Virginia was one of maybe, um.. two that seemed to like Hagel, and supports him and where he's coming from, by speaking honestly. In fact, in his statements that were so diametrically opposed to the general animosity that seemed to prevail in the hearings, seemed to indicate that he might even be predisposed to marrying Hagel. ( heheh)

Hagel is firm in the idea of auditing the D.O.D by 2017, and wants to investigate the obvious waste, fraud, and abuse therein.

So far this hearing just proves to me the existence of Congressional military industrial complex, and illustrates that most of our politicians- at least the ones involved in this- are bought and paid for.

Senator Levin (Dem. Mich.) is reconvening atm, and just referred to the committee as a "wonderful committee." My God, what a farce.

I feel like I'm wide awake, in the middle of a nightmare reality, and this is just ONE fragment of the slow torturous direction in which we find ourselves going....and it marches on.

Are they going to confirm him as Secretary of Defense? It sure doesn't look like it. What do you guys think?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 11:24 pm » by The57ironman

...i'm glad you watched, hawk....

..i say burn them all at the stake.......

.....i can't imagine this BS going on for much longer

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 1:30 am » by Seahawk

Good video. :flop:

I've appreciated James Corbett's input here, and in general for a while now. He's a very aware. knowledgeable, intelligent and wise individual, who is usually right on the money about a whole host of topics.

To the subject at hand, although I've long been aware of the fact, it's never been so blatantly obvious to me just how vociferously Israel-centric our government is. Overall, it was jaw-dropping. If I did not know better, I would have thought they were confirming the Israeli Defense Minister, and I do not exaggerate in that. I was floored.

It was very surprising that, specifically, McCain, Graham, and Cruz, all Republicans, themselves- seemed to stop just short of physically attacking him. (Okay, that was a slight exaggeration, but Daem!!!) Wild!

I really didn't mean to get so involved in this confirmation today, but once it began, I was riveted. :roll: I didn't know much about Hagel before this, so it was eye opening and I did learn a few things.

It's going to air again tonight, at 8:00 p.m. on C-Span if anyone is interested in watching part of it. (8 hours long.)

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext