obama's cabinet shuffle

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 2:22 am » by The57ironman

regarding ''chuck''.......

...what do y'all think of this sh*t...?

pt2 Chuck Hagel vs Israeli Bagel Force (IBF)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Dec 24, 2012
Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel
"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon. These events swung American public opinion in our favor." — Ha'aretz, Apr. 16, 2008

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers before the attack on Tuesday, and were congratulating one another afterwards." — Fox News, September 14, 2001

What Alex Jones still conceals, however, is the fact that the neocons are motivated by their Jewish ethnicity and the interests of the state of Israel. Instead the neocons are made to appear as an ideological group loyal solely to what they believe is good for the US. Consequently, this Jonestein style approach, despite allowing for some elements of truth, distorts the overall picture in a serious way - Danny Cooper

. As Bill Cooper writes, "The WORSHIP (a lot different from STUDY) of knowledge, science, or technology is Satanism in its purest form, and its god is Lucifer" ("Behold A Pale Horse," 70). Judaism fills its members with the same Satanic powers as the Church of Satan and Freemasonry.

The Jews, I find are very selfish... When they have power, physical or political, neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the underdog." - President Harry Truman
Personal Diary
(entry dated July 21, 1947)

After his retirement, in 1956, President Truman confided in an interview his knowledge that American Jews were disloyal to the U.S. He stated: "When a Jew born and living in America talks to his Jewish companions about 'our government,' he means the government of Israel."

Interestingly, Truman finally rebelled in what appears to have been a small but was actually a very significant way. When the declaration to recognize Israel was brought to him for his signature, it first read: "...the new Jewish State of Israel." Truman took his pen and lined through the words "new Jewish." This meant that the U. S. recognized not a "new Jewish State"—a religious and racial designation—but instead simply a "State."

To this day, the Zionists insist theirs is a "Jewish" State. In other words, a Jewish religious theocracy. But this is not so. Israel was recognized by President Truman and the U.S. as a secular State, not as a Jewish religious theocracy.

Sen. Barry Goldwater wrote in his book, "With No Apologies:" "Does it not seem strange to you that these men just happened to be CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and just happened to be on the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve that absolutely controls the money and interest rates of this great country. A privately owned organization ...which has absolutely nothing to do with the United States of America."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HHGRJVfvBA

...i remain... one man wandering a post-apocalyptic desert...
searching for remnants of humanity
...surviving on hope alone....Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 5:51 pm » by The57ironman

don't go away mad.....jus go away..... :mrcool:

Sebelius: ‘I Don’t Work For’ People Who Want Me to Resign
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/36 ... -nro-staff

........she should go...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 7:15 pm » by The57ironman

the outspoken Ya'alon had said that Kerry, who recently completed his tenth trip to the region in less than a year on the job, "turned up here determined and acting out of misplaced obsession and messianic fervor" for a peace deal.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014 ... -Messianic

Previous