Erling Strand - The Hessdalen Light Phenomena ! 12.12.10

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 9:40 pm » by Kris75

December 12, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK
:arrow: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... strand.mp3

For generations mysterious lights have been observed in the remote valley of Hessdalen in Norway. Different types of lights and crafts have been witnessed at various altitudes and at different speeds. The phenomena has been reported to be as large as a house to as small as a soccerball. Lights have been seen hovering for hours and sometimes performing breakneck maneuvers at incredible speeds. Both Norwegian and international researchers have been involved in trying to reveal the true nature of this mystery. There are many theories, from unknown natural energy phenomena to extra-terrestrial visitors. We have Erling Strand with us from the Department of Information Technology at Østfold University College in Norway to talk about his long time investigation and studying of the phenomena. He is a civil engineer from the University of Trondheim and studied electrical engineering with specialized physical electronics and telecommunications. He is one of the founders of what is called “Project Hessdalen” and now leader of the project that has been dedicated to studying this light phenomena. Erling is also the European representative of the Society for Scientific Exploration. Stay with us for an exciting two hours as we explore the many different theories and angles of the Hessdalen light phenomena. Topics Discussed: the Hessdalen automatic measurement station, "Project Hessdalen", unidentified flying objects, Trondheim, light phenomena, automatic instruments, electro magnetic instruments, theories about the lights, different types of lights, sightings, lights observed around the world, geology and minerals, earthquake lights, ball lightning, plasma discharge and the piezoelectric effect.

http://www.hessdalen.org

enjoy :robot:

:alien: :peep: :alien:

Initiate

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 9:58 pm » by Bandanko

Downloading it now, if you want to see the phenomena then...

UFO's over Hessedalen Norway pt.1

Upload to Disclose.tv

UFO's over Hessedalen Norway pt.2

Upload to Disclose.tv

UFO's over Hessedalen Norway pt.3

Upload to Disclose.tv

UFO's over Hessedalen Norway pt.4

Upload to Disclose.tv

UFO's over Hessedalen Norway pt.5

Upload to Disclose.tv

Its not exactly new though...

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 10:02 pm » by Kris75

:alien: :look: LIVE WEB CAM FROM HESSDALEN

:arrow: http://www.hessdalen.org/station/now.shtml

:robot: :alien: :robot: ENJOY ! :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 11:31 pm » by Seahawk

Wow, Kris. I have never seen this documentary. I think that it must be one of the best ever made on this subject. I can see that most of the scientists that are involved are maintaining a "safe" stance on the phenomena, and following strict protocol in their discussions regarding what is going on there. I think that what we have here seems to be the only team in the world actually being able to study UFO phenomena. Where else does this happen? I don't know of anywhere else. It's funny to see that the American scientist is still grasping at the "natural, geo-phenomena" theory, but I think that we, here, know what it really is. The one scientist blurts it out, lol, that he does not think that it is natural at all, but controlled. At the same time, bless him, he states that that is fine, we don't have to decide now what they are- or what it is- or to profess them one or the other, but just that we continue to study what is there, and eventually we will know something more substantial. It blows me away that this group actually seems to have alien phenomena right in front of them regularly, and are able to slowly, possibly, begin to uncover- 1. that alien life does in fact exist, 2. that alien life does in fact visit earth regularly, and 3. Maybe they will find out more about the alien energy source, and form of storage, of that energy. 4. Who knows what else?

This, in my eyes, is fantastic. I am surprised, though, that it has really not acheived more acclaim then it apparently has, considering their totally scientifically- correct approach. Too bad the live-feed cam image is so crappy. I was gonna look for it myself after viewing the doc. Thanks Kris. Great job- as usual :flop: And thank you Bandanko, for posting the vids. :cheers:

This video has excited me more then most all other videos, documentaries that I've ever seen on this subject, and I've seen quites a few. lol. Whoop!

Cheers, Buddy!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 am » by Kris75

seahawk100 wrote:Wow, Kris. I have never seen this documentary. I think that it must be one of the best ever made on this subject. I can see that most of the scientists that are involved are maintaining a "safe" stance on the phenomena, and following strict protocol in their discussions regarding what is going on there. I think that what we have here seems to be the only team in the world actually being able to study UFO phenomena. Where else does this happen? I don't know of anywhere else. It's funny to see that the American scientist is still grasping at the "natural, geo-phenomena" theory, but I think that we, here, know what it really is. The one scientist blurts it out, lol, that he does not think that it is natural at all, but controlled. At the same time, bless him, he states that that is fine, we don't have to decide now what they are- or what it is- or to profess them one or the other, but just that we continue to study what is there, and eventually we will know something more substantial. It blows me away that this group actually seems to have alien phenomena right in front of them regularly, and are able to slowly, possibly, begin to uncover- 1. that alien life does in fact exist, 2. that alien life does in fact visit earth regularly, and 3. Maybe they will find out more about the alien energy source, and form of storage, of that energy. 4. Who knows what else?

This, in my eyes, is fantastic. I am surprised, though, that it has really not acheived more acclaim then it apparently has, considering their totally scientifically- correct approach. Too bad the live-feed cam image is so crappy. I was gonna look for it myself after viewing the doc. Thanks Kris. Great job- as usual :flop: And thank you Bandanko, for posting the vids. :cheers:

This video has excited me more then most all other videos, documentaries that I've ever seen on this subject, and I've seen quites a few. lol. Whoop!

Cheers, Buddy!

:flop: :D WOW what a great comment seahawk ! cheers bro ! :) :alien: and thx badanko for posting the vids :flop: :cheers: