Error message at 2am

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 7:50 pm » by Niji666

Anyone know why i cant log in browse dtv after 2am until around 11am? Its not just a one off its the same every night. All i get is server not responding but there's is something really strange going on because its not just my home pc that does it its my laptop and my phone.

Not too strange because the server could be down but no! if i use my wife's phone i can browse and do everything as normal.

I have figured out her phone is the only thing i haven't used to log into dtv but i have with all the rest maybe it has something to do with this. can anyone help its really annoying :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

no idea man, usually on around 2 for a couple hours before i hit the bed. Only thing that continuously pisses me off is I get logged out every once and a while (usually when I'm writing a post, and have to go back and re-write). Then I log back in, and choose to keep my self logged in when ever I come here, and still find my self getting booted.

this website surely has its moments, and more frequently than any other site i've been too.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 8:01 pm » by Constabul

Believe it is a server overload, I get it from time to time too.

Tho times vary.

Likely wont be resolved till they upgrade the site, when ever that will be.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 8:03 pm » by Seahawk

I am having the same problem. On my pc, my i-pad, and my phone. For me, it's from around 7pm cst, til around midnight- or even later. I started a topic in the moderators forum, to see what the Boss has to say about it. Will get back to ya when I get a response. Frustrating, isn't it? lol Are you others experiencing the same?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 8:06 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

seahawk100 wrote:I am having the same problem. On my pc, my i-pad, and my phone. For me, it's from around 7pm cst, til around midnight- or even later. I started a topic in the moderators forum, to see what the Boss has to say about it. Will get back to ya when I get a response. Frustrating, isn't it? lol Are you others experiencing the same?

never had an issue coming to the site, even that magical day when the servers were down and there was only me and a handful of other members here. Just getting logged out every now and then.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 8:16 pm » by Niji666

Like i said the strange thing is that i can get straight onto dtv with my wife's phone and we have the same phone on the same network i can only presume it has something to do with logging onto the account and not just browsing. I just had an idea tonight i am going to clear my cache and history and see if that helps at all.

@ seahawk frustrating is putting it mild my little girl is up at that time and for the past three nights iv'e had no choice but to watch telly tubbie's and lazy town on youtube haha!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm » by Seahawk

lmao. Poor man. Hope we resolve this issue asap.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 am » by Zer0

seahawk100 wrote:lmao. Poor man. Hope we resolve this issue asap.

There will be no resolution.

You have all been warned with enough time.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction