ESCALATION & EXPOSURE

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 2:07 am » by Troll2rocks

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 2:12 am » by Poooooot

:( Oh man... I'm sorry, troll :cry:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 2:21 am » by Troll2rocks

Poooooot wrote::( Oh man... I'm sorry, troll :cry:

I got it backed up, this time with added grammar for good measure. Lol. The ones lost here are lost completely now though, I totally rewrote it. I got off quite lucky really, others on here will have been hit far worse than me with this.

Still... we're back now :flop: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 am » by Troll2rocks

Kindle Cover...

For what it's worth.

EDIT: I will have to go back through this and repost everything that was up here again, what's up now is still totally without edits and any kind of proofing. Not to mention missing half of what was already up. So anyway... yeah. I'll try to rectify it in the coming days, for all two people who read it lol

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm » by Troll2rocks

Okay from this point on this thread is locked.

At least for the time being. I'm considering replacing what's up here with the proofed versions, or I may just start a new thread, or remove the thread entirely and just focus on finishing the damn thing for kindle.

I don't know decisions decisions, which ever I decide. It should be sometime later today.

So If you haven't read this, and you're interested. Wait a little until the full thing,at least so far, is put up. Including synopsis, something it was badly needing before, as a wall of text is intimidating without knowing what you're getting yourself into.

Anyway, thank you to all of you who read and have an interest. Very much appreciated. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 pm » by The57ironman

Troll2rocks wrote:Okay from this point on this thread is locked.

At least for the time being. I'm considering replacing what's up here with the proofed versions, or I may just start a new thread, or remove the thread entirely and just focus on finishing the damn thing for kindle.

I don't know decisions decisions, which ever I decide. It should be sometime later today.

So If you haven't read this, and you're interested. Wait a little until the full thing,at least so far, is put up. Including synopsis, something it was badly needing before, as a wall of text is intimidating without knowing what you're getting yourself into.

Anyway, thank you to all of you who read and have an interest. Very much appreciated. :cheers:

:mrgreen: ......... :cheers:

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 pm » by Troll2rocks

The57ironman wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Okay from this point on this thread is locked.

:mrgreen: ......... :cheers:

Lmao

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook