ET Electromagnetic Flux Targeting to Specific Genome Pattern

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 2:00 am » by Newearthman

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/22047.asp
Five thousand red winged black birds and hundred thousand fish dead in America - extraterrestrial electromagnetic flux targeted to specific genome pattern
India Daily Technology Team
Jan. 29, 2011

The advanced extraterrestrial UFOs used electromagnetic flux generators in an focused outburst targeted specific genome nucleotide.

The advanced extraterrestrial UFOs and USOs used electromagnetic flux generators in an focused outburst.

The bizarre death of thousands of a specific type of red winged black birds and hundreds of thousands of drum type of carp family fish is just not a coincidence. Evidences point to electromagnetic flux that pulverizes internal body matters. What really is perplexing and points to extraterrestrial technology is the fact the weapon system is specifically targeted to specific genome and DNA nucleotide pattern.

The microwave wavelength (HARP type but far more advanced) was used that just affects the specific DNA genome pattern.

According to scientists this is happening all over the world. There are no signs of any explosion. It is not killing any other spices but pulverizing the internal body liquefying internal organs of specific birds, animals, and fishes.

The weapon system is targeted to specific gene patterns by the extraterrestrials to test technologies they may use to target specific spices on the earth in future.

The electromagnetic flux and the microwave burst that caused this sinister killing of the birds and fishes are gravity wave guided that can actually modulate based on specific genome patterns.

Some scientists are looking into possibilities of reverse engineering the same technologies to actually target specific individuals within a spices by causing weapon system to vary based on the difference between SNPs or Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 am » by Smokeydog

so there all rocking around in deloreans are they lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am » by 99socks

This came out of India???
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 2:47 am » by Toxic32

newearthman wrote:http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/22047.asp
Five thousand red winged black birds and hundred thousand fish dead in America - extraterrestrial electromagnetic flux targeted to specific genome pattern
India Daily Technology Team
Jan. 29, 2011

The advanced extraterrestrial UFOs used electromagnetic flux generators in an focused outburst targeted specific genome nucleotide.

The advanced extraterrestrial UFOs and USOs used electromagnetic flux generators in an focused outburst.

The bizarre death of thousands of a specific type of red winged black birds and hundreds of thousands of drum type of carp family fish is just not a coincidence. Evidences point to electromagnetic flux that pulverizes internal body matters. What really is perplexing and points to extraterrestrial technology is the fact the weapon system is specifically targeted to specific genome and DNA nucleotide pattern.

The microwave wavelength (HARP type but far more advanced) was used that just affects the specific DNA genome pattern.

According to scientists this is happening all over the world. There are no signs of any explosion. It is not killing any other spices but pulverizing the internal body liquefying internal organs of specific birds, animals, and fishes.

The weapon system is targeted to specific gene patterns by the extraterrestrials to test technologies they may use to target specific spices on the earth in future.

The electromagnetic flux and the microwave burst that caused this sinister killing of the birds and fishes are gravity wave guided that can actually modulate based on specific genome patterns.

Some scientists are looking into possibilities of reverse engineering the same technologies to actually target specific individuals within a spices by causing weapon system to vary based on the difference between SNPs or Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms

Where is your credible source??
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 2:58 am » by Newearthman

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 3:09 am » by Moopsinawarenes

Ok I have a few things that my logic does not agree with. And btw I totally agree that haarp and other magnetic fluctuations are to blame for the mass deaths esp with cases of "blunt trauma" I find it really hard to believe though that Aliens who have tech far greater than our own with wisdom that would go hand in hand would conduct tests on our planet let alone the purpose of wiping out select genome patterns. I am going to go through step by step on why I have such a hard time with your implications.

If aliens have ( which im sure they do ) this tech its probably safe to assume they have been using it for quite a while and know whats going to happen with it. makes no sense to having something new that could potentially hurt a lot of living things and just "test" it. I am sure they have amongst other really cool things a good testing ground.

From all research and personal conclusions that I have been able to piece together over the years ( about 2 ) the "aliens" are great and helpful and seem to be aware of thier impact to us as a people and planet. If they did these tests it sure doesnt make for a great start for a happy relationship with us. and you could presume that if tests are done there are not going be "trails or something left behind to follow"

Now you know what this does sound like though information to further develop a negative stigma with the E.T's and I would say that the "world order" is trying to hide and lie as they always have thanks for reading.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 3:12 am » by Newearthman

It's ET technology but human black ops are back engeniering and trading alien technology.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 3:17 am » by Cognoscenti

None of the pathology reports on the birds ever mentioned "liquification of internal organs"..This entire report is false and intended to provoke fear of what will no doubt prove to benevoent beings trying to intitiate contact.

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 3:18 am » by Moopsinawarenes

well no kiddin that's how all our tech has come to be. you really need to be conciseness on how you present your info. you targeted the e.ts to blame or at the very least helped spread the idea.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 am » by Newearthman

moopsinawarenes wrote:well no kiddin that's how all our tech has come to be. you really need to be conciseness on how you present your info. you targeted the e.ts to blame or at the very least helped spread the idea.

It's not my info or beliefs. Just a strange artical from India!