ET technology and viable counter strategies..ASHAYANA DEANE

Initiate

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 pm » by Shiva777

In this article I hope to provide the reader with a brief overview of the mechanics behind ET technologies such as the Frequency Fence and the Holographic Insert. These technologies are part of an unbalanced agenda presently being orchestrated by Intruder ETs in order to infiltrate our society before the year 2012, when such an infiltration will no longer be possible.
The term unbalanced means that these beings are not in alignment with the Law of One.
I can empathize with those who refuse to believe in an intrusive ET presence; this is a frightening concept that is easier to deny than accept. Sometimes I’d like to “hide my head in the sand” and pretend away what I have learned.
It is not easy or fun for me to share information on unbalanced ET agendas or covert government involvements. Honestly, it scares the heck out of me to be in the position of having such information. The potentials of the aforementioned technologies are frightening and it is even more intimidating to realize that hidden Intruder forces apparently plan to use these technologies against us. However, our safety is in knowing, for we have the ability to stop such intrusive plans if we know what they are and what we can do about them.
Ignorance may be bliss but it leaves us wide open for manipulation. Personally, I’d rather face a problem than ignore it until the “mole hill becomes a mountain”. When a problem is faced decisions regarding effective action can be made. We have a problem. Humanity is being faced with covert Intruder ET manipulation. If we see the problem we can take effective action toward a solution.

The Invisible PARTICI – Our Key to Understanding

A Frequency Fence is an electromagnetic pulse technology developed through the science of Keylonta.

Keylontic science is based upon principles of energy dynamics that may seem quite “alien” to our traditional scientific community. The theory behind Keylontic science emerges from in-depth study of small particle mechanics, and the primary difference between our scientific theory and the ETs’ Keylontic science is that they are dealing with particles smaller than what Earth scientists have yet to discover.

As demonstrated through the ETs’ superior abilities to move through time and space and direct the density of matter at will, it is obvious that their comprehension of the intrinsic laws of nature far exceeds our present understanding. The ETs’ theory of universal mechanics is built upon a model of energy relationships that we have yet to discover and this model is the foundation upon which ET Keylontic science (and its resulting technologies) is built. One primary difference between our scientific assumptions and ET theory can be summed up in one word, the PARTICI (sounds like “party guy”).

The reality of the Partici is completely hidden from our view at this time while the ETs have an in-depth operational knowledge of the Partici. Partici can be defined as “energy units that emanate as tonal impulse from a central, universal source, which group by like polarization to form micro-strands or fibers of pre-matter substance that form the templates upon which all pre-matter, matter and antimatter forms are built.” There are two types of Partici, the PARTIKA and the PARTICUM

continued here

http://wemustknow.net/2010/04/extraterr ... trategies/

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 pm » by Funnyman46

Didn't David Wilcox have something to do with this?
http://www.lawofone.info/

The Law of One
The Law of One books were channeled by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty between 1981 and 1984. If you do not have copies of these books, you can order one or all (there are five) from

This can also be added the the Something is happening at Giza thread as it pertains to the current discusion :flop:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 11:08 pm » by Explorer

I read the article and all the methods to guard ourselves is on a constant erosion by TPTB
Cia is moving to Colo. and they are in some ways showing open arms for a takeover
by Elite and et's.
They are too dumb to realize that food is food ,no matter how much money you have.If you are not them , then you are their slaves.These idiots have been doing this to their own kind and who is to say the same pattern is not repeated by other races?

The insanity of some people and pompous disregard for our human race doesn't cease to amaze me. :shock:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 11:12 pm » by Mochon

the law of one is sure worth reading, the abstract message that it carries is clear and not so bastract as you keep readinng...its a hundre and six sessions if i recall im actually re reading it !

If you like to dig up a bit more onto something a little bit different u should read the kybalyon or kibalyon its an old book that supposedlly came from egypts maters....you will surely find it on pdf.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 pm » by Mochon

btw it resembles many aspcets of the law of one

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 am » by Shiva777

David Wilcocks theories and the law of one material he refers to are similar but very different in many ways..Ashayana deanes material goes much deeper and addresses creational physics and the agendas at play in a much more comprehensive and detailed way

Wilcock is more in to picking and choosing theories that fit his hypothesis as opposed to Ashayana who shows how it all fits together following the "law of one" creational physics

Wilcock is deeply flawed in much of his work in my opinion...people really want to believe that what he is saying is correct and I understand that...times are tough for many...but it's more about facing many different theories and looking at theories you may NOT want to believe but are however very plausible

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 5:53 pm » by Mochon

Hey shiva i agree her stuff goes way beyond wilcocks and its practical in use....despite everything this article had to b writtten beofre 2006......its kind of hard to understand all of her material( causse there is more than plenty) but its definitvelly worth trying or at least it deserves the benefit of the doubt.....personally ive been trying it for months now and i can actually feel a diference in the most genreal aspects of my life....

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 6:02 pm » by Marley

Thank you for posting this article. It makes sense to me. My question would be, did they succeed in implimenting their technology? Maybe thats why she now says that the Earth has decided to take the Calirayma(sp?) stepback instead of the full ascension? Hmmm... much to ponder.
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 6:11 pm » by Mochon

Nope..they did not..that is why they r still trying to get the planet into a black hole system

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 pm » by Marley

Thank you! That's a relief! I suppose that if I could find the time to go through all of her information, I would know that! I've been trying but it's very indepth and it's not something to be skimmed over. I really need a 3 day retreat for myself to get it all absorbed. Yah, not likely around here but I will continue to try!
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Next