EU Needs Military to Become a Superpower, Says Poland

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 9:21 am » by *WillEase*

Elnorel wrote:I say to Poland: STFU.

I think it's downright scary that Poland, given it's history with Germany would even consider such a thing...much less suggest it. But at the same time, I understand how this plan would make sense to the cash starved countries. It's hard enough to accept that Germany is the strongest economy in Europe and as such pulls the strings, but a European military force, controlled by Germany, backed by the Vatican has historically been a dangerous mix.
Throw in the fact that the PCG (Trumpet) has been saying this would happen for decades, makes the current trends extremely unnerving.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:19 pm » by Dagnamski

The current polish army consists of

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 6:50 pm » by SUKHOV

WillEase666 wrote:
Elnorel wrote:I say to Poland: STFU.

I think it's downright scary that Poland, given it's history with Germany would even consider such a thing...much less suggest it. But at the same time, I understand how this plan would make sense to the cash starved countries. It's hard enough to accept that Germany is the strongest economy in Europe and as such pulls the strings, but a European military force, controlled by Germany, backed by the Vatican has historically been a dangerous mix.
Throw in the fact that the PCG (Trumpet) has been saying this would happen for decades, makes the current trends extremely unnerving.

:look:

I was going to ask you about this a few days ago... Very interesting the way it's been playing out.

Also, This may be relevant.

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20121117-46219.html

Germany could be ramping up here soon....
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Previous