EU 'to vet British Budget before Parliament'

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:52 am » by Drjones

EU 'to vet British Budget before Parliament' :roll:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ament.html :rtft:

The European Union will vet the Chancellor's Budget before it is debated by MPs in the House of Commons or seen by the public, under plans agreed last night.

Shocking and very disturbing!!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 pm » by Electrobadgr

Nothing to see here, only the complete mockery of democratic practice ....no biggie!! And people still don't see the centralisation of power, the obvious precursor to a NWO.

Close your eyes
go to sleep
la la la laa lala la
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:01 pm » by Drjones

electrobadgr wrote:Nothing to see here, only the complete mockery of democratic practice ....no biggie!! And people still don't see the centralisation of power, the obvious precursor to a NWO.

Close your eyes
go to sleep
la la la laa lala la

Indeed,hey m8 guess what?..what you say?..lol...well...was taking a few books back to the library today,all nutrition stuff...i'm sad i know...and drjones being the likeable chap that he is knows a few people that work there,turns out the libraries are not going to be council run very soon,some private 'trust' is going to run them,as they say they can do it cheaper,having discussed this with my source..lol..we we're like,how are they going to do that,seems CHARGING some fees for books etc is high on the agenda.Watch this space m8.The weird thing to all this was my dad has just said something along these lines the previous night,he knew i got a few books and said words to the effect-'they'll probably start charging for those soon'!!... Oh our local country park which has been free for all my years in the town now,over 25 years now charges £1 entry fee,ludicrous,i just don't get it,but actually i do...we are in a financial recession,everything that was once free is now not,but how does this work as we largely have no money so how can we pay for these once free things..?/..ahh..it's great to be a slave aint it :help: ...