Europa Report - Prawn Lover Fighting Aquatic Aliens in Moon

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:05 am » by Troll2rocks

EUROPA REPORT is an upcoming science fiction movie.

Starring Sharlto Copley of District 9 and Elysium. Europa report is "allegedly" a found footage style tale of astronauts going to Jupiters moon Europa and finding something alive down there.

Obviously this sounds very much like Apollo 18 which was for all intensive purposes a complete disaster.

This was shot within a warehouse in Brooklyn. There is no set relaease date yet, but with named actors attached and significant work being undertaken to visualize the world of Europa expect that to change pretty soon. For what it is this brief teaser trailer gives little away.

Expect Sharlto Copley (Prawn lover) to face off against aliens from the depths sometime next year.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Interestingly enough, if there is life anywhere within our solar system, then Europa is the one place it would be. Many theorize that the friction the moon gets from its bigger parent is enough to generate heat within the core to make vast oceans. There is also evidence of this from satellite imaging of surface cracks where it appears fresh water has welled up and frozen solid on the surface, giving Europa this scarred frozen surface.

You can read up more on the possibility of vast underground lakes and seas on Europa below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15754786

Europa Report, has potential to be a surprising sleeper hit, as nobody is really aware this is coming, and has a premise similar to Apollo 18 (which that movie squandered horribly in all departments)

So lets hope Europa Report can make good on that concept, because I know a film with that concept can work in the right hands.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 4:47 am » by Eldorado

I love Prawns............

Wanna make an I love Prawns MEME??

Man whatever happened to District 10????

They are gonna give us the whoopin of the century when they return.......!

We wont ever make it to Europa to Report back if the prawns return :nails: :nails: :nails:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:21 pm » by Troll2rocks

Bump

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 pm » by Ufosarus

:think: most likely its guna suck

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 pm » by Troll2rocks

14 min viral

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:40 pm » by Toxic32

I must admit due to the thread title I have resisted reading what this was all about. But I needed a laugh and was curious so I just had to look. I even sat through the 14 min video of fuck all. Thinking I would learn something about the film. How sad is that. They say curiosity kill the cat. That is unless it's a quantum one. A bit like this film. It looks like it has the potential to be good. But then again????
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.