Europe’s New Capital

Initiate

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 3:24 am » by Thewatcher

Eldorado wrote:Will probably thinks there's some progress to this whole Celtic Tiger menagerie.......

The EU has been alive since way back in the late 80' and early 90's........

They have been floating without a central capital, rotating their meetings throughout all of the EU as well as parts of the Middle East......

So obviously they see a Central focus point to being in Berlin.........and it has a stable economy that will put forth money and other support for their European neighbors......

So who cares if Willease wants economic progress........and you still want to target and label anything that doesnt follow your interpretation of these statements.....

I was able to see the positive in his posts

Ein Reich Ein Volkswagon

What are you talking about,
"Willease wants economic progress", what is he a wannabe Politician or summit :lol:

He's posting another pointless thread, we all know the Germans want full control of the e.u. that is no secret, that maggie thatcher wannabe has been strutting around now for months thinking she's the saviour when the feckin euro is collapsing all around her.

Willease probably couldn't give two fucks about what goes on in the e.u. Like most who are not in the e.u.
Just glad the u.k never joined it.

Lowsix says it how it is, which that in itself deserves credit cause there's too much arse lickin goin on in here, yes he can be a little insulting in some peoples eyes at times but who gives a fuck he's not the only one, plus it makes for good debate and humour at times.

:owned:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 4:48 am » by Eldorado

Thewatcher wrote:
Eldorado wrote:Will probably thinks there's some progress to this whole Celtic Tiger menagerie.......

The EU has been alive since way back in the late 80' and early 90's........

They have been floating without a central capital, rotating their meetings throughout all of the EU as well as parts of the Middle East......

So obviously they see a Central focus point to being in Berlin.........and it has a stable economy that will put forth money and other support for their European neighbors......

So who cares if Willease wants economic progress........and you still want to target and label anything that doesnt follow your interpretation of these statements.....

I was able to see the positive in his posts

Ein Reich Ein Volkswagon

What are you talking about,
"Willease wants economic progress", what is he a wannabe Politician or summit :lol:

He's posting another pointless thread, we all know the Germans want full control of the e.u. that is no secret, that maggie thatcher wannabe has been strutting around now for months thinking she's the saviour when the feckin euro is collapsing all around her.

Willease probably couldn't give two fucks about what goes on in the e.u. Like most who are not in the e.u.
Just glad the u.k never joined it.

Lowsix says it how it is, which that in itself deserves credit cause there's too much arse lickin goin on in here, yes he can be a little insulting in some peoples eyes at times but who gives a fuck he's not the only one, plus it makes for good debate and humour at times.

:owned:

Why dont you ask him........

And yeah its good for the whole of Europe...........but that Jewish sympathizer does need to stop selling German weaponry to her Israeli friends......

She's like the European Hitlery Clinton........fo sho......

Give it a chance to run on its own, without these figureheads........she'll be gone soon......they dont like her all that much.......Germany was hit with a political guilt trip about world war II and they had to "buy peace" so that the Israelis would back off .

Not to mention the lady has no place being in German Politics, playing the subservient dupe, making everyone scared shitless she's gonna join in with H.Clinton's next agendas, cause she already has.......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 5:07 am » by Tjahzi

good riddance, meheh

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 8:49 am » by *WillEase*

Eldorado wrote:Why dont you ask him........

And yeah its good for the whole of Europe...........but that Jewish sympathizer does need to stop selling German weaponry to her Israeli friends......

Give it a chance to run on its own, without these figureheads........she'll be gone soon......they dont like her all that much.......Germany was hit with a political guilt trip about world war II and they had to "buy peace" so that the Israelis would back off .

Not to mention the lady has no place being in German Politics, playing the subservient dupe, making everyone scared shitless she's gonna join in with H.Clinton's next agendas, cause she already has.......

Just so I have the soon to come events in the right order. Ok, here is my take on them...
1. Iran and it’s allies push the Europeans, by withholding oil, natural gas, and even terriost atacks.
2. The European super power led by Germany, destroys Iran and it’s allies.
3. Then this European superpower is welcomed into Isreal, but betrays them, and crush them, the US, and Britian. Most likely within 30 days after entering the holy land.
4. Then the Europeans get concerned about the Asian power blok, and will attempt a premptive strike against China, Russia and their allies. Ok, with me so far?
5. The Asian counter all but destroys the European super power, and both sides face off in the valley of Har Meddigo
6. This is where Jesus returns as God, and destroys both armies, along with his reserected saints.
7. Finaly the Earth is ruled by the kingdom of God and now begings the 1, 000 year period or milluiem.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 am » by Svaha

It's not Germany, as usual just follow the money, and as usual you'll find the drug/oil/money cartel.
While we talk about puppets, they continue with their plans, the only downfall for these people is the change in the world that is taking place, it means that they need to increase controll, dictatorship, that won't work at the end.

Some info: http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/open ... 05_04.html
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 am » by TheDuck

WillEase666 wrote:I'll bet you two masterbate over each other's comments.

Umm, move along nothing to see here people.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 1:10 pm » by Phaeton

WillEase666 wrote:

Just so I have the soon to come events in the right order. Ok, here is my take on them...
1. Iran and it’s allies push the Europeans, by withholding oil, natural gas, and even terriost atacks.
3. Then this European superpower is welcomed into Isreal, but betrays them, and crush them, the US, and Britian. Most likely within 30 days after entering the holy land.
4. Then the Europeans get concerned about the Asian power blok, and will attempt a premptive strike against China, Russia and their allies. Ok, with me so far?
5. The Asian counter all but destroys the European super power, and both sides face off in the valley of Har Meddigo
6. This is where Jesus returns as God, and destroys both armies, along with his reserected saints.
7. Finaly the Earth is ruled by the kingdom of God and now begings the 1, 000 year period or milluiem.

There is no 'European superpower', Will.
You over estimate European military prowess.
We dont have the necessary hardware, quantity / quality of soldiers, or the level of organisation needed to do anything lest contribute in an international mission led by either US or GB.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

When the EU contributed to the Libya situation, we had to borrow hardware from the US to just re- fuel our aircraft [in mid air]. The EU has an inferior military budget, poorly trained soldiers, inferior hardware [either supportive or offensive] and is highly disorganised.

Point 1; Iran has only re- acted to actions from the West. It would be the first time Iran would initiate agression, seems highly unlikely. The opposite is much, much more likely.

Point 2; see introductionary content, I really dont think the EU has the capability to do as described. Not even touching upon the economic state of affairs.

Point 3; Do you mean to say that the EU will oppose and route the US & GB? If so, highly unlikely, even impossible [without some exotic unknown aspect].

Point 4; pre emptive strike.. with what?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Europe always wins :

And yeah, that's sixteen trillion eighty billion.
And zero cents.

:owned: :D

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm » by *WillEase*

Phaeton wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:

There is no 'European superpower', Will.
You over estimate European military prowess.
We dont have the necessary hardware, quantity / quality of soldiers, or the level of organisation needed to do anything lest contribute in an international mission led by either US or GB.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

When the EU contributed to the Libya situation, we had to borrow hardware from the US to just re- fuel our aircraft [in mid air]. The EU has an inferior military budget, poorly trained soldiers, inferior hardware [either supportive or offensive] and is highly disorganised.

Point 1; Iran has only re- acted to actions from the West. It would be the first time Iran would initiate agression, seems highly unlikely. The opposite is much, much more likely.

Point 2; see introductionary content, I really dont think the EU has the capability to do as described. Not even touching upon the economic state of affairs.

Point 3; Do you mean to say that the EU will oppose and route the US & GB? If so, highly unlikely, even impossible [without some exotic unknown aspect].

Point 4; pre emptive strike.. with what?

Thus the term 'prophecy'.
The EU now is not the European power as described in Daniel...yet.
And if history is an indicator, it doesn't take long to become a military threat.
German history has proven that.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 pm » by Phaeton

Allright, fair enough.

In that case, the words 'soon to come events' are somewhat premature - out of place, no?

In what timeframe are these events supposed to happen, according to the Trumpet?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext