Europe’s New Capital

Initiate

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 2:48 pm » by Edgar 2.0

WillEase666 wrote:
Thus the term 'prophecy'.
The EU now is not the European power as described in Daniel...yet.
And if history is an indicator, it doesn't take long to become a military threat.
German history has proven that.

Okay, Will...let's just annihilate the whole nation because some sick housepainter decided to erase all except the alleged Aryans from face of the Earth.

Following that sort of a principle, you can easily call for annihilation of Great Britain, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Italy, US of A, etc, etc.

Come on, Will...people should make their own prophecies and fulfill them, instead of waiting for the ancient prophecies (fabricated in the first place, and doctored through the ages, of course...) to become real.

There are muchmuch better trumpeteers than those you quote so often :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Damn, i love Sandoval...

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 2:54 pm » by Phaeton

In addition, and on a more macro level;

Youre implying that Europe will be the new world superpower, ie. the seat of the great Nemesis.

It already was, during the European golden / colonization age, with first Netherlands / GB, and later GB alone as the central empire.

Next was the USA, which is falling as we speak. While Israel is steadily rising, partly sucking on energy it derives from the States.

In my view, given the present pan global situation as a foundation, Israel will be the next seat of power, the next global power. The Opponent, or false messiah, will want to control - further its unholy plans from the most holy place on earth, Jerusalem. 'The City of Peace'. This would explain the battle of har məgiddô. It will take place there because the central power resides in that nation.

Seems highly illogical for the powerbase to return to Europe a second time.

The world- stage needs to change 180 degrees for that to happen.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 3:05 pm » by TheDuck

Israel will never be the next seat of power imho, it has too much bad press but I guess only time will tell.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 3:23 pm » by Phaeton

TheDuck wrote:Israel will never be the next seat of power imho, it has too much bad press but I guess only time will tell.

Apart from the, imo, marginal role contemporal media plays in all of this..
From which Western media outlet[s] is this bad press coming from exactly?

I dont know about the rest o/t world, but in my country and those around it, Israel's criminal activities are swept under the carpet. Structurally, more or less without exception. The media that is critisizing Israel constitute the non- mainstream sub- currents.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 3:26 pm » by *WillEase*

Phaeton wrote:Allright, fair enough.

In that case, the words 'soon to come events' are somewhat premature - out of place, no?

In what timeframe are these events supposed to happen, according to the Trumpet?

December 21, 2012?
(I'm kidding of course)
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 4:00 pm » by TheDuck

Phaeton wrote:
TheDuck wrote:Israel will never be the next seat of power imho, it has too much bad press but I guess only time will tell.

I dont know about the rest o/t world, but in my country and those around it, Israel's criminal activities are swept under the carpet. Structurally, more or less without exception. The media that is critisizing Israel constitute the non- mainstream sub- currents.

You know what, anything's possible, Obama got elected again didn't he lol

I suppose their activities are swept under the carpet yes, sorry I thought the rest of the population did independent research on what they are told, my bad. Back to reality.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 pm » by Phaeton

TheDuck wrote:
Phaeton wrote:

You know what, anything's possible, Obama got elected again didn't he lol

I suppose their activities are swept under the carpet yes, sorry I thought the rest of the population did independent research on what they are told, my bad. Back to reality.

Yeah, right. Forgot about that little detail.

If that was reality, reality would 'look' very different, wouldnt it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 5:03 pm » by domdabears

This article is about countries, and they add the EU. Okay?

http://europeangeostrategy.ideasoneurop ... s-in-2012/

Initiate

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm » by Edgar 2.0

domdabears wrote:This article is about countries, and they add the EU. Okay?

http://europeangeostrategy.ideasoneurop ... s-in-2012/

People still can't decide is the EU economic and political union, or economic, political and territorial union.

Actually , the idea was economic and political union only.
And now it grew up into a fucking Chimera.

Previous