Europe split in every way possible

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 23, 2012 7:32 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 23, 2012 by RussiaToday

Disillusionment with the European project has brought more support in Britain for the UK Independence Party, which believes only pulling out of the EU will do. What's more, recent polls show over half of Britons agree. RT talks to party leader and Euro MP Nigel Farage.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 2:37 am » by Richc

I voted UKIP in my towns By Election last week.

They kicked the Lib Dems into 4th and got much closer to the Conservatives...

I am sick of our country paying Billions of our Tax Payers money into that big waste of land, Brussels.

1 Trillion Euro budget this coming year in the EU. :o

Spent on what....?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/stalemate-in-brussels-as-eu-fails-to-agree-budget-8342986.html

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Writer

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 2:53 am » by masteruniverse

UKIP all the way here dude , and the money is spent on german and french chateau for them to eat there big german sausages umm i bet merky like them up the poop tube.

well we have to destroy the EU and get out of it ,its been are downfall for years listening and having to take on there laws which are only to destroy us.

the EU have been destroying us within for years now we must get rid before its way too late.

its time for RULE BRITANNIA once again , and im sick of there religions im christian and if i want to waer a cross around my neck at work i will.

as the song goes .

onward christian soldiers marching on to war yes this is war EU go die and your euro with it hopefully greece and spain will fall then italy then france , it will happen then there wont be a crummy europe no more and then we can get back to british ways.

the next step is alex salmonhead , scotland your not departing from us ,your with us or against us ,being against us wont be pretty.

Writer

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:13 am » by sevenflowers

The only agreement I want to see is a British referendum on continued membership of this asylum.
I've had enough of these EU muppets, the waste, the arrogant obstinacy of those idealistic europhiles to admit the experiment is a dismal failure that's been the root cause of misery for millions. Out Now!
http://www.xtmmo.com

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:17 pm » by Richc

Have you seen the news in the UK today... :vomit:

A couple that have been fostering children for 7 years have just had 3 children taken from their care because they voted UKIP..!!

They were told that UKIP is a racist party. ( because they have racist views. Basically they want imigration sorted out, nothing more than that. )

The Labour run council in Rotherham have back tracked a bit and now say they can Foster kids in the future but get this, they can only Foster Black children.!

NOW ISN'T THAT APARTHEID.!! Segregation.?? ( Sky News reporter just reported that bit )

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120

This is a disgrace. What next. Take children away if you are not religious.? :hell:

Its almost like they sense the UKIP threat and are demomising the party in the UK conscience.

Almost needs a thread of its own this one..... willease.? :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:24 pm » by Chillitiger

Richc wrote:Have you seen the news in the UK today... :vomit:

A couple that have been fostering children for 7 years have just had 3 children taken from their care because they voted UKIP..!!

They were told that UKIP is a racist party. ( because they have racist views. Basically they want imigration sorted out, nothing more than that. )

The Labour run council in Rotherham have back tracked a bit and now say they can Foster kids in the future but get this, they can only Foster Black children.!

NOW ISN'T THAT APARTHEID.!! Segregation.?? ( Sky News reporter just reported that bit )

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120

That is bloody crazy....

This is a disgrace. What next. Take children away if you are not religious.? :hell:

Its almost like they sense the UKIP threat and are demomising the party in the UK conscience.

Almost needs a thread of its own this one..... willease.? :flop:

RIK
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND