Europe: The world’s new superpower

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:11 am » by Svaha

These truly evil people never thought in terms of countries while we today (most of us) still do.
The Rothshilds wanted the world (through money), the Vatican wanted the world (through religion / property), the Nazis wanted the world (first militairy, now through economy / pharma)

And while we are still fighting silly wars in the name of God and/or our countries, we are losing the real war big time, the war in the mind, in the spirit.
The insane are ruling the world.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:29 am » by *WillEase*

Svaha wrote:These truly evil people never thought in terms of countries while we today (most of us) still do.
The Rothshilds wanted the world (through money), the Vatican wanted the world (through religion / property), the Nazis wanted the world (first militairy, now through economy / pharma)

And while we are still fighting silly wars in the name of God and/or our countries, we are losing the real war big time, the war in the mind, in the spirit.
The insane are ruling the world.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 12:42 pm » by Iwanci

I'm not buying this 'spiritual' war sorry... everyone's entitled to an opinion and mine is that the true reason for war is always to secure resources and dominate over others.. its all an ego drive and at times a mass ego collective... its a natural instinct that we have as humans... to be the one in control.

I do believe in spirituality, but no war being fought there.. just a whole lot of missed opportunities imho.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous