Europe will now think twice

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Apr 14, 2014

The Ukrainian crisis may have seen a flickering light at the end of the tunnel, as politicians from the great powers collided over the former Soviet state are now bringing up the idea of having four-sided talks between the US, EU, Russia and Ukraine itself. But with the east of the Ukraine boiling with new wave of protests, and Kiev's government being fed with unreasonable promises from Washington -- whatwill tomorrow hold for the Ukrainians themselves? Are talks a real possibility? Will there be any use of them? To find this out, Sophie talks to Ray McGovern, retired CIA analyst turned whistleblower.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 11:47 pm » by Perronick

McGovern is a balm, love this guy.

btw Shevardnadze's granddaughter is so very cute :love:

Initiate

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 11:58 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Just like the Russians are no doubt giving money and weapons to the Pro Russians, The U.S. will no doubt supply the "rebels" fighting against Russia, weapons and money, ala Afghanistan ... History repeats itself
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 15, 2014 1:22 am » by iamanalien

they will invade and putin will get his way guaranteed , lets hope the missile defence is working around the world to knock down them nukes right over Russia and lets hope they all die once and for all scummy commies.

china your next.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 15, 2014 1:43 am » by Clearized1

*WillEase* wrote:Published on Apr 14, 2014

Kiev's government being fed with unreasonable promises from Washington

Shouldn't they know better...as those of us that are awake do....that these promises are a farce?
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.