European Central Bank on Virtual Currencies

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 2:28 pm » by Aragajag

Here is a recent study released by the ECB, I am a big fan of Bitcoin and its ability to be used like cash on the Internet and elsewhere, as a storage of wealth that is in your own control from the moment you get one in your Wallet(research more there are many ways)(Also the fluctuations between it and fiat vary widely) http://www.ecb.europa.eu/pub/pdf/other/ ... 1210en.pdf.

There will only be 21 million issued the currency is set forever, to me its like a new digital gold standard but it is run by who ever has a computer and connected to and verified/verifying the network.

No one issues the coins but the algorithm built into the protocol.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 pm » by Dagnamski

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 3:14 pm » by Aragajag

Dagnamski wrote:Image

Your right there, its the same thought pattern of the pic you put up, when what is being sprayed is the bee that brings the honey.

The damn emperor has no clothes I am yelling.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 6:42 pm » by Mydogma

Digital money..haha that's funny..who controls the delete key eh more fake money
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 7:35 pm » by Aragajag

Mydogma wrote:Digital money..haha that's funny..who controls the delete key eh more fake money

Does anyone take the time to think outside their bra inbox?
The more ignorance I suppose the better my wealth will be in the long run.
I wish I had of put $1000 on google in the year 2000. The internets is still early days and much wealth to be gathered from the clueless.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 7:42 pm » by Dagnamski

Rape and pillage away..........

Currancies are digital anyway. Have fun!

Oo nothings forever. :lol:

If I ever invest in anything within the Euro project again, you're welcome to Schnitzel my balls and feed them to rats.
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 8:01 pm » by Aragajag

Dagnamski wrote:Rape and pillage away..........

Currancies are digital anyway. Have fun!

Oo nothings forever. :lol:

If I ever invest in anything within the Euro project again, you're welcome to Schnitzel my balls and feed them to rats.

No need to rape and pillage, just trodding and trudging my way through the morass. Throwing some pearls around to see if anyone else can see them. Give it some time and they will show you them on the TV.
The internets is still the wild west, with its pain and profits.