European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 pm » by Mozi!!a

a new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.

While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace. Shockingly, Israel was rated first.

This poll is an indication that Europeans have bought into the vilification and demonization campaign directed against the State of Israel and her supporters by European leaders and media.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center is voicing its outrage directly to European Commission President Romano Prodi and asks you to do the same.

"These shocking results, that Israel is the greatest threat to world peace, bigger than North Korea, Iran and Afghanistan, defies logic and is a racist flight of fancy that only shows that anti-Semitism is deeply embedded within European society, more now than in any other period since the end of World War II," said Rabbi Marvin Hier, the Center's dean and founder.

"If the results of this survey are as reported, then Israel should draw the only conclusion possible: that the European Union and its members should play no role in any future Middle East peace process," Hier concluded.

Center officials are scheduled to meet with Javier Solana, Secretary General of the European Union, in November to discuss this and related issues.
http://www.jewishfederations.org/page.aspx?id=50080

Initiate

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:12 pm » by Bandanko

I'd agree, Israel is prolly the reason its all going to kick off in the middle east...

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:43 pm » by Ridee

Shocking !!!

i don't think so :p
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:56 pm » by Phaeton

One can fool some of the people some of the time, cant fool all the people all the time.

Good post.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:56 pm » by Ballance

Demobe, you find the MATCHES again???
:peep:

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 4:02 pm » by Brennanclan

I am surprised that anyone would be shocked with this news. it's been obvious, despite the Zionist media's efforts to say otherwise, that "Israel" has been for the past decades, the Greatest threat to world peace. Also, notice how anyone who criticises Israel's policies, is immediately "Labelled" Anti-Semitic. That's what's shocking to me!

Writer

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 4:05 pm » by Earthangel2012

lol.. WOW.. i am now eating my words... People are actually smarter and insightful than i gave them credit for...

:flop: :clapper: :owned:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 9:38 pm » by Mozi!!a

ballance wrote:Demobe, you find the MATCHES again???

yeah I Think i Did OOOOOps :oops:

:D

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 10:08 pm » by Elnorel

Their biggest export is weapons technology.
Their biggest partners in crime/death is the US.

Need we say more?
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.