Evacuation of the Planet from the Beginning.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:10 pm » by Sevens

Im planning and putting forward evacuation of the planet as I think we are approaching the parting of the ways, if evacuation does not happen Im afraid in an event of a nuclear war mankind will wipe himself out.

The evacuation would occur to preserve a remnant for the future destiny post judgement. The proposal comes from the beginning 1st Eden and Dalamatia City with the Alpha and Omega and faith is the ticket nothing further as you know with Jesus.

Here are some further information.

We are in a pre settled world and if there is a catastrophe leading to a potential human extinction there will be an evacuation of the Salvable for it was not intended that this planet would not have an Adam and Eve.

In the following is how evacuation may look like, come along if you want eh! hahaha
Paper 55 Urantia Book
... ...............
On presettled worlds,<<>> planets without morontia temples,

>>>these fusion flashes many times occur in the planetary atmosphere, where the material body of a translation candidate is elevated by the midway creatures and the physical controllers.<<<

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... p-result-0

We match the condition in a pre settled world.
Now the above relates to this and as we find ourselves in this potential right now as war seems to be looming. This in the following combined with the above is a strong possibility.
While there is this dematerializing technique for preparing the Adams for transit from Jerusem to the evolutionary worlds, there is no equivalent method for taking them away from such worlds unless the entire planet is to be emptied, in which event emergency installation of the dematerialization technique is made for the entire salvable population.

>>If some physical catastrophe should doom the planetary residence of an evolving race, the Melchizedeks and the Life Carriers would install the technique of dematerialization for all survivors, and by seraphic transport these beings would be carried away to the new world prepared for their continuing existence. <<

>>The evolution of a human race, once initiated on a world of space, must proceed quite independently of the physical survival of that planet, <<

>>>>but during the evolutionary ages it is not otherwise intended<> that a Planetary Adam or Eve shall leave their chosen world.<

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... p-result-0

New International Version (©1984)

John 12:32
But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."
Last edited by Sevens on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:16 pm » by Kinninigan

Are you hiring security screeners for out going flights, I need a job!

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:20 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

kinninigan wrote:Are you hiring security screeners for out going flights, I need a job!

lmfao..

Uhm.. I don't think the bankers are going to let you get off with their property. :twisted:

But, if you got the 400million itll take to get ze job done, im down to bounce off this rock. :alien51: :flop:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:30 pm » by Sevens

kinninigan wrote:Are you hiring security screeners for out going flights, I need a job!

hahaha what a laugh, that was a good man,

No, but come along anyway, there eye of the needle gates, only you and your personality fits and thats it.

No worries.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 pm » by Ufosarus

my mother allways thought me to never take a lift off a stranger so,
no thanks fuck off

Initiate

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:34 pm » by Sevens

mrmcnuggets wrote:

lmfao..

Uhm.. I don't think the bankers are going to let you get off with their property. :twisted:

But, if you got the 400million itll take to get ze job done, im down to bounce off this rock. :alien51: :flop:

hahaha That was a laugh but the Universal Government has got a bill for them to for rehabilitation of the planet post Judgement, its a huge bill for the banks. Anything, I owe them after evacuation I just pass onto the Universal Government, they can deal with them. hahaha

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:35 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

sevens wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:

lmfao..

hahaha That was a laugh but the Universal Government has got a bill for them to for rehabilitation of the planet post Judgement, its a huge bill for the banks. Anything, I owe them after evacuation I just pass onto the Universal Government, they can deal with them. hahaha

ahmm. :think:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 pm » by Sevens

Anyway thats one option on the table at the end.

We are entering the right condition for it.

God will demonstrate that it is not him doing all this Nuclear mischivieousness throughout the world and it is not God behind the "killers for cows" using his name. God will demonstrate this by way of evacuation of the faith bearing of this planet before we head into Nuclear war.

Its preservation of the Genes time and ticjket is faith through the eye of the needle gates at the end with Jesus the beginning, at the beginning where the end is. Those placed in the beginning will not taste death because they know in the beforehand, they abided in the truth, in the word of God at the end.
Last edited by Sevens on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:52 pm » by Niji666

Well i tried to read and understand it i really did

but where do you catch the bus i missed that bit?? :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 9:55 pm » by Shemagh

Upload to Disclose.tv

A golden oldie. Flying Mother Natures silver seed to a new home in the sun!

Next