Even the French protest the Homosexual lie

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:11 am » by Lowsix

mediasorcery wrote:can you guys stay on topic pls!

Ok.

french catholics hate gays.

Your turn..make it interesting.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 am » by Azznerak the Black

I hope gay marriage is written and made into law. Not only becuase two people in love deserve to be together despite the ramblings and opinions of shallow minded loads of trash. But I also love watching the bible thumping christian bags of anus puss bitch and moan becuase they are afraid that thier sacred and laughable moral on life is being tainted by two men kissing. Nothing funnier then watching some 80 year old ass fart preach about hell and damnation while trying not to have a heart attack after watching George and Greg make out. HA!!!

:dancing:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 am » by mediasorcery

nobody gives a fuk if some men want to bang there instrument up the shithole of another man, yeh, it may be a filthy act when you think about it, afterall, it is an anus an shit does come out, so the hygiene factor let alone the thought of it is not clean or safe,[think aids]
but, pushing it into kids faces at school and promoting it as being liberal and cool or acceptable to the average human being is beyond sick, thats the point here, in case you haint noticed.

do whatever the fuk you want, just keep it the FUK AWAY from children,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 am » by mediasorcery

Lowsix wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:can you guys stay on topic pls!

Ok.

french catholics hate gays.

Your turn..make it interesting.
]

i tried low, appreciate your passion, id much rather that than ambivelence~~~ :flop:

even if at times WE become a bit too "enthusiastic" :alien51: :o :lol:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:57 am » by Lowsix

mediasorcery wrote:nobody gives a fuk if some men want to bang there instrument up the shithole of another man, yeh, it may be a filthy act when you think about it, afterall, it is an anus an shit does come out, so the hygiene factor let alone the thought of it is not clean or safe,[think aids]
but, pushing it into kids faces at school and promoting it as being liberal and cool or acceptable to the average human being is beyond sick, thats the point here, in case you haint noticed.

So what you're saying..

is that you agree with the extreme right-wing in America (and the french catholics)..That it is deviant behavior that we must protect our children from, to the point of excluding them from television, media, and education? That They are NOT equal and therefore should not enjoy the same human rights that straight couples have, neither in social, financial, marital nor educational settings, since they are not ..as you put it...NOT Average Human beings.

There is something wrong with gays, and their lifestyle and behavior
should be hidden away, and discouraged?

And following that logic, we should not educate people - young people specifically - (for the purpose of preventing discrimination and hate crime) about equality of humanity, and lifestyle choices.

It would be wrong, therefore to point out that they are as normal as you or i, since you clearly state, they are not normal like we are. Their devious, and health-dangerous behavior is in fact a danger to society?

You are in fact ENCOURAGING institutionalized discrimination against them..

sounds like.

Or did i misunderstand you?

:twisted:
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 7:49 am » by Nwoshock2012

What exactly do you mean when you say a lie? I know a little about lies. I hated myself for years. I didn't even want to live. As a teenager I prayed and cried every night for God to "fix" me. I lied to myself and to others. I thought I was protecting myself and my family from the evils of homosexuality. In all reality my LIES almost cost me my life. When I finally accepted that there was nothing I could do to change my sexuality I stopped lying. My life has changed. My family loves me and I can finally love myself. I neither endorse nor oppose Gay Marriage. All I can tell you is that as Gay men and women our lives are hard enough without ignorance and hatred. Its ok to disagree with Gay marriage but don't attack us. We've had to go through hell and back to get where we are and we deserve some respect!

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 am » by Nwoshock2012

mediasorcery wrote:nobody gives a fuk if some men want to bang there instrument up the shithole of another man, yeh, it may be a filthy act when you think about it, afterall, it is an anus an shit does come out, so the hygiene factor let alone the thought of it is not clean or safe,[think aids]

I almost killed myself when I was a teenager. I was so horrified by my own feelings that I didn't know what else to do. All I knew was that if I was Gay then I was going to hell. There was nobody there to explain to me what the hell was happening to me. Can't you see? There are other confused kids out there. 30% of teen suicides are directly linked to sexual identity. Educating our children could save their lives. What if it happened to someone you loved? I couldn't imagine loosing a child. We at least need enough education to where our chidlren don't run off and shoot themselves for being gay. Just some food for thought.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:01 am » by *WillEase*

Lowsix wrote:
Eldorado wrote:Who the fuck deleted my post????

I watched the post go through, then got the wait screen, then was sent back to main screen thinking it went through. I even went to the post afterwards and there it was.....

now I come on and its gone......???

Thats the ultimate bullshit.........

I hope this little censorship game doesnt go on any further.....

Whoever it was....I hope the things I wrote were pissing you off, having to read the truth....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

cowards

First the Priests took your foreskin to steal your 'power'..
Then Netanyahu was trying to give you viruses...
Now you're being censored for "telling the gay truth".

You are fucking hysterical.

ps..its a well-known glitch that sometimes posts dont get posted..and you get sent to the main screen.

While im sure that being "the chosen one"..you have lots of really important shit to say.

However...

Nobody (and i mean NOBODY) gives a shit enough to censor you on a french gay protest thread.

Trust me.

lawl...

u doof.

Ironic isn't it? I actually agree with you on this one.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 am » by mediasorcery

ok, you explain it to the kids then, if you want,

dont care what they do,, just people, i just dont agree with pushing it on kids, and i dont have too, just to fit in to someone elses politically correct version of whats socially acceptable,
its not a judgemental thing, i dont care what they do, as i said, never have,

im sorry if it offends anyone, its not something kids should be focused on , doesnt sit right,

for a start, children are not sexually activated until puberty anyway, so why put it in there faces?

why focus on it?

theres a difference between accepting it and "promoting" it.[such as what seems to be giong on in the media atm]

i admit i could have worded my opinion better, but we all do that at times.

i appreciate your points of view, and realise i may be a bit strong in my views, or not always right either,i forgive myself for that,

i used to hang out with some of the biggest freak/shemales/transgender/[use ur imagination lol] there are when i was gigging around pubs/clubs in melb for years, love em but they still shit me hehe.

cant help being protective of kids, always will be.

i can accept homosexuality, but i dont have to like it or agree with it on a personal level,

i wouldnt be surprised if the ridiculous amounts of hormones being pumped into all the food these days is no accident either.

anyways, im taking your pov on board as food for thought, out of respect. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 am » by Eldorado

WillEase666 wrote:
Lowsix wrote:
Eldorado wrote:Who the fuck deleted my post????

I watched the post go through, then got the wait screen, then was sent back to main screen thinking it went through. I even went to the post afterwards and there it was.....

now I come on and its gone......???

Thats the ultimate bullshit.........

I hope this little censorship game doesnt go on any further.....

Whoever it was....I hope the things I wrote were pissing you off, having to read the truth....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

cowards

First the Priests took your foreskin to steal your 'power'..
Then Netanyahu was trying to give you viruses...
Now you're being censored for "telling the gay truth".

You are fucking hysterical.

ps..its a well-known glitch that sometimes posts dont get posted..and you get sent to the main screen.

While im sure that being "the chosen one"..you have lots of really important shit to say.

However...

Nobody (and i mean NOBODY) gives a shit enough to censor you on a french gay protest thread.

Trust me.

lawl...

u doof.

Ironic isn't it? I actually agree with you on this one.

I think its time to call them out on their Candy Cane dreams.............Media you didnt piss me off.......

but LowDix and AnalEase????

Ironic??? only as much as youre responses........diarrhea of the mouth without anything other than your penal analysis....

....you come right out of a comic book.........living for the "Like"........... :flop:

and you two are infamous here for not having anything to show other than your own "feelings"........

its getting old and you really arent getting anything done for the whole......

do you two even talk about your own experiences, what you actually live by, or is your whole life comprised of your latest news alerts and your newest flip flop freakfest?

I eat my wheaties.....all I see is you flexing a couple of metacarpals
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

PreviousNext