Even the French protest the Homosexual lie

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 am » by Eldorado

First the Priests took your foreskin to steal your 'power'..
Then Netanyahu was trying to give you viruses...
Now you're being censored for "telling the gay truth".

Read more: even-the-french-protest-the-homosexual-lie-t80988-20.html#ixzz2CYnibkoW

TRY quoting me accurately...... :mrcool:

you even asked me to elaborate more on my birthright......hahahahahahaha

guess you were actually starting to smell youre own horseshit
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 am » by *WillEase*

Eldorado wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Lowsix wrote:

First the Priests took your foreskin to steal your 'power'..
Then Netanyahu was trying to give you viruses...
Now you're being censored for "telling the gay truth".

You are fucking hysterical.

ps..its a well-known glitch that sometimes posts dont get posted..and you get sent to the main screen.

While im sure that being "the chosen one"..you have lots of really important shit to say.

However...

Nobody (and i mean NOBODY) gives a shit enough to censor you on a french gay protest thread.

Trust me.

lawl...

u doof.

Ironic isn't it? I actually agree with you on this one.

I think its time to call them out on their Candy Cane dreams.............Media you didnt piss me off.......

but LowDix and AnalEase????

Ironic??? only as much as youre responses........diarrhea of the mouth without anything other than your penal analysis....

....you come right out of a comic book.........living for the "Like"........... :flop:

and you two are infamous here for not having anything to show other than your own "feelings"........

its getting old and you really arent getting anything done for the whole......

do you two even talk about your own experiences, what you actually live by, or is your whole life comprised of your latest news alerts and your newest flip flop freakfest?

I eat my wheaties.....all I see is you flexing a couple of metacarpals

All this because I agreed with Low? Really? :badair:
He and I are constantly at odds, but at least he isn't paranoid.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:01 am » by Annabella

Eldorado wrote:Who the fuck deleted my post????

I watched the post go through, then got the wait screen, then was sent back to main screen thinking it went through. I even went to the post afterwards and there it was.....

now I come on and its gone......???

Thats the ultimate bullshit.........

I hope this little censorship game doesnt go on any further.....

Whoever it was....I hope the things I wrote were pissing you off, having to read the truth....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

cowards

Happened to me.. Glad someone else noticed and mentions this deleting at will.

Mods are usually still drunk in the mornin'

Call him mister LOWLIFE he seems to like it..

:wink:

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 am » by Slith

Annabella wrote:
Eldorado wrote:Who the fuck deleted my post????

I watched the post go through, then got the wait screen, then was sent back to main screen thinking it went through. I even went to the post afterwards and there it was.....

now I come on and its gone......???

Thats the ultimate bullshit.........

I hope this little censorship game doesnt go on any further.....

Whoever it was....I hope the things I wrote were pissing you off, having to read the truth....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

cowards

Happened to me.. Glad someone else noticed and mentions this deleting at will.

Mods are usually still drunk in the mornin'

Call him mister LOWLIFE he seems to like it..

:wink:

I've checked the mod logs, and they show all edits. Nothing has been deleted or edited here. Seriously. Prolly just a glitch. It's happened to me too

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Fuck I love these threads,it gives the real bigots a chance to climb out of the slime for a flittle while in order to spread their vile rhetoric.....Some are just ignorant fucks who at the moment know no better,with others its endemic and ingrained. They are the type to carry through the plans of the fascist regimes, but when the shit hits the fan they claim that they had only been carrying out orders.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 12:58 pm » by Opalserpent

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Fuck I love these threads,it gives the real bigots a chance to climb out of the slime for a flittle while in order to spread their vile rhetoric.....Some are just ignorant fucks who at the moment know no better,with others its endemic and ingrained. They are the type to carry through the plans of the fascist regimes, but when the shit hits the fan they claim that they had only been carrying out orders.

What fascist regimes are you mumbling about?

The ones that give billions in military and monetary aid to third world puppet military regimes that are
known human rights abusers?

Wake up to yourself. :hmmm:

The ones that support a war on terror and drugs while they themselves smuggle drugs and arm terrorists?

Atleast we know who the real puppets are on this website.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 1:50 pm » by Spock

Nwoshock2012 wrote:What exactly do you mean when you say a lie? I know a little about lies. I hated myself for years. I didn't even want to live. As a teenager I prayed and cried every night for God to "fix" me. I lied to myself and to others. I thought I was protecting myself and my family from the evils of homosexuality. In all reality my LIES almost cost me my life. When I finally accepted that there was nothing I could do to change my sexuality I stopped lying. My life has changed. My family loves me and I can finally love myself. I neither endorse nor oppose Gay Marriage. All I can tell you is that as Gay men and women our lives are hard enough without ignorance and hatred. Its ok to disagree with Gay marriage but don't attack us. We've had to go through hell and back to get where we are and we deserve some respect!

I'm glad you've found peace and acceptance in your life and family. As far as gay marriage, I have no problem with it. If it is the "term" that fundamentalist actually have the problem with, then maybe under law it be called something else; as even for Christian marriages, the term "marriage" be exclusive to religious groups, while another term, such as "union" or something be the umbrella for all such partnerships under law. I know it's semantics, could care less, the fact remains that if people, regardless of sex, decide to bond in a union as a couple, they should all enjoy the same benefits of the land.

As far as what you went through as a teen, it must have been very difficult. Being a Christian I have heard, as well as participated in, all of the bias and judgement that comes with the standardized position, but over time changed my views upon becoming friends with gays and then learning of gay relatives. I finally understood that it is not a choice, as the drive comes via nature or nurture (both equal parts of identity).

So I can only assume, that the people which so oppose this, and feel that it is a wrong "choice", must in fact struggle with their attraction to the same sex, it only makes sense, right?

Fact is, homosexuals can no more change their innate drive for partnership than any heterosexual can. And if that is the case, the ONLY way it can be considered deviant is via bias.

Now, I am against the "in-your-face" flamboyancy of some homosexuals, which I do see as deviant, however it goes both ways. Deviancy is not exclusive to homosexuality, and people conveniently overlook that when the subject is brought up.

Nwoshock2012 wrote:I almost killed myself when I was a teenager. I was so horrified by my own feelings that I didn't know what else to do. All I knew was that if I was Gay then I was going to hell. There was nobody there to explain to me what the hell was happening to me. Can't you see? There are other confused kids out there. 30% of teen suicides are directly linked to sexual identity. Educating our children could save their lives. What if it happened to someone you loved? I couldn't imagine loosing a child. We at least need enough education to where our chidlren don't run off and shoot themselves for being gay. Just some food for thought.

It's very sad that you believed that as well. Fact is, as Christians, there is only one prerequisite to Heaven, and that is through the blood of Jesus Christ. God is much more forgiving than people will ever be.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 2:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Opalserpent wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Fuck I love these threads,it gives the real bigots a chance to climb out of the slime for a flittle while in order to spread their vile rhetoric.....Some are just ignorant fucks who at the moment know no better,with others its endemic and ingrained. They are the type to carry through the plans of the fascist regimes, but when the shit hits the fan they claim that they had only been carrying out orders.

What fascist regimes are you mumbling about?

The ones that give billions in military and monetary aid to third world puppet military regimes that are
known human rights abusers?

Wake up to yourself. :hmmm:

The ones that support a war on terror and drugs while they themselves smuggle drugs and arm terrorists?

Atleast we know who the real puppets are on this website.

I knew you'd crawl out, I am awake, what makes you believe you are? I dont mumble , I spoke clearly enough for your cage to be rattled and for you to react in your usual spiteful manner..Oh the same puppet military regimes that protest the homosexual lie. Oh so the puppets are the people disgusted by the vile anti gay rhetoric, the anti jew rhetoric, the anti islam rhetoric, the anti christian rhetoric. I disagree with certain practices but not to the point that I feel hate...hate of certain individuals though...Stop trying to intellectualise other members comments, you are far from capable of doing that...And yes so am I..Puppets particularly marrionettes have their strings pulled, take a look at yourself...yours are truly being manipulated..

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 3:07 pm » by Spock

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Puppets particularly marrionettes have their strings pulled, take a look at yourself...yours are truly being manipulated..

by Rense.com

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 3:38 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Spock wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Puppets particularly marrionettes have their strings pulled, take a look at yourself...yours are truly being manipulated..

by Rense.com

Sorry spock, I dont get the gist of your reply....

PreviousNext