Even the French protest the Homosexual lie

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19286
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 4:19 pm » by The57ironman


Image
.

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..


www.assholesamongus.com
.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 pm » by Spock


Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Spock wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Puppets particularly marrionettes have their strings pulled, take a look at yourself...yours are truly being manipulated..



by Rense.com


Sorry spock, I dont get the gist of your reply....



That's Opal's puppet-master.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7760
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 5:00 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Spock wrote:
Spock wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Puppets particularly marrionettes have their strings pulled, take a look at yourself...yours are truly being manipulated..



by Rense.com





That's Opal's puppet-master.[/quote]

Aha!

Cant say Im surprised...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 am

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 7:16 pm » by Ishumble


Azznerak the Black wrote:I hope gay marriage is written and made into law. Not only becuase two people in love deserve to be together despite the ramblings and opinions of shallow minded loads of trash. But I also love watching the bible thumping christian bags of anus puss bitch and moan becuase they are afraid that thier sacred and laughable moral on life is being tainted by two men kissing. Nothing funnier then watching some 80 year old ass fart preach about hell and damnation while trying not to have a heart attack after watching George and Greg make out. HA!!!

:dancing:


How can you legalize gay marriage without legalizing sodomy. Sodomy is illegal and a leading cause of anal and rectal cancer :(

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7760
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 7:45 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Ishumble wrote:
Azznerak the Black wrote:I hope gay marriage is written and made into law. Not only becuase two people in love deserve to be together despite the ramblings and opinions of shallow minded loads of trash. But I also love watching the bible thumping christian bags of anus puss bitch and moan becuase they are afraid that thier sacred and laughable moral on life is being tainted by two men kissing. Nothing funnier then watching some 80 year old ass fart preach about hell and damnation while trying not to have a heart attack after watching George and Greg make out. HA!!!

:dancing:


How can you legalize gay marriage without legalizing sodomy. Sodomy is illegal and a leading cause of anal and rectal cancer :(


Im guessing you are heterosexual....All gay men dont have penetrative sex, all homosexual/ gay people are not men

Do you only have sex missionary style,,,WTF

Get your facts right..

United Kingdom
See also: LGBT rights in the United Kingdom

Sodomy was historically known in England and Wales as buggery, and is usually interpreted as referring to anal intercourse between two males or a male and a female. In England and Wales buggery was made a felony by the Buggery Act in 1533, during the reign of Henry VIII. The punishment for those convicted was the death penalty until 1861. A lesser offence of "attempted buggery" was punished by 2 years of jail and some time on the pillory. In 1885, Parliament enacted the Labouchere Amendment,[33] which prohibited gross indecency between males, a broad term that was understood to encompass most or all male homosexual acts. Following the Wolfenden report, sexual acts between two adult males, with no other people present, were made legal in England and Wales in 1967, in Scotland in 1980, Northern Ireland in 1982, UK Crown Dependencies Guernsey in 1983, Jersey in 1990 and Isle of Man in 1992.

In the 1980s and 1990s, gay rights organizations made attempts to equalize the age of consent for heterosexuals and homosexuals, which had previously been 21 for homosexuals but only 16 for heterosexual acts. Efforts were also made to modify the "no other person present" clause so that it dealt only with minors. In 1994, Conservative MP Edwina Currie introduced an amendment to Criminal Justice and Public Order Bill which would have lowered the age of consent to 16. The amendment failed, but a compromise amendment which lowered the age of consent to 18 was accepted. The July 1, 1997 decision in the case Sutherland v. United Kingdom resulted in the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 2000 which further reduced it to 16, and the "no other person present" clause was modified to "no minor persons present". Today, the universal age of consent is 16 in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The Sexual Offences NI Order 2008[34] brought Northern Ireland into line with the rest of the United Kingdom on 2 February 2009 (prior to that, the age of consent for both heterosexuals and homosexuals was 17). The three UK crown territories also have an equal age of consent at 16 since 2006 on UK Crown Dependencies Isle of Man, since 2007 in Jersey and since 2010 in Guernsey.

Age of consent Europe

United States
Main article: Sodomy laws in the United States
See also: LGBT rights in the United States

Sodomy laws in the United States were largely a matter of state rather than federal jurisdiction, except for laws governing the U.S. Armed Forces. By 2002, 36 states had repealed all sodomy laws or had them overturned by court rulings. The remaining sodomy laws were invalidated by the 2003 U.S. Supreme Court decision Lawrence v. Texas.

As for the U.S. Armed Forces, because "the military is, by necessity, a specialized society separate from civilian society,"[35] its ban on sodomy, Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, is not entirely without force despite Lawrence v. Texas. The Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces has ruled that the Lawrence v. Texas decision applies to Article 125. In both United States v. Stirewalt and United States v. Marcum, the court ruled that the "conduct falls within the liberty interest identified by the Supreme Court,"[36] but went on to say that despite the application of Lawrence to the military, Article 125 can still be upheld in cases where there are "factors unique to the military environment" that would place the conduct "outside any protected liberty interest recognized in Lawrence."[37] Examples of such factors could be fraternization, public sexual behavior, or any other factors that would adversely affect good order and discipline.[37] Convictions for consensual sodomy have been overturned in military courts under the Lawrence precedent in both United States v. Meno[citation needed] and United States v. Bullock.[38]


Image

P.S

Revealed: Oral sex is ‘bigger cause of throat cancer than tobacco’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... bacco.html
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 am

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 8:04 pm » by Ishumble


Nwoshock2012 wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:nobody gives a fuk if some men want to bang there instrument up the shithole of another man, yeh, it may be a filthy act when you think about it, afterall, it is an anus an shit does come out, so the hygiene factor let alone the thought of it is not clean or safe,[think aids]
but, pushing it into kids faces at school and promoting it as being liberal and cool or acceptable to the average human being is beyond sick, thats the point here, in case you haint noticed.


do whatever the fuk you want, just keep it the FUK AWAY from children,



I almost killed myself when I was a teenager. I was so horrified by my own feelings that I didn't know what else to do. All I knew was that if I was Gay then I was going to hell. There was nobody there to explain to me what the hell was happening to me. Can't you see? There are other confused kids out there. 30% of teen suicides are directly linked to sexual identity. Educating our children could save their lives. What if it happened to someone you loved? I couldn't imagine loosing a child. We at least need enough education to where our chidlren don't run off and shoot themselves for being gay. Just some food for thought.


Look shock,no one wants anyone persecuted,sad or suicidal. If the homosexuals would have opted to civil unions,and the powers that be gave them the same benefit rights,I would have not problem with what homosexuals want to do.When attacks on marriage in the way that the homosexual agenda,and the powers that be(marriage tax penalties) there is a serious problem. I could argue the same premise that I was born a liar the same way homosexuals say they are born homosexual.Well I did not practice lying so therefore I am not a liar,I resisted,even when it would have profited me greatly.If I where born a homosexual which I am not, I certainty would not practice it,yes there are hermaphrodites,female testosternization,and other genetic abnormalities,all a consequence of the sins of our fathers and us.Sin is an equal opportunity employer,and the wages are death,it does not matter how many people can join that group of approval because a lie will never be the truth.Homosexuality would lead to the extinction of the human race,though a true abnormality as do other animals have homosexuality in the species,so what should we do.....Love people for who they are.I hate no one,I don't think because I don't agree with the gay marriage lie,I am a hate monger either.Black people can do nothing about the color of their skin,yet the homosexual liken their experiences?Anyone can choose to live the homosexual lifestyle,you cannot choose your race.If my child felt homosexual,I would hope they would endure by faith a abstinent lifestyle,knowing that the longer you entertain something,the more you feed your soul something,the chances are you will be engaging in it adultery,lying,stealing,whore mongering,homosexuality etc.,just because your flesh is weak,does not make what you are doing or the multitudes who engage in it right, it is all wrong,and against God himself, as is all sin against God and against him only.God is love,and will forgive you long before man will.I have many homosexuals in my family,and I love them, I don't agree with their lifestyles,but they don't throw it up in my face either,not all homosexuals live a flamboyant Liberace their lifestyle either.If a homosexual wants a civil union or joining fine,but a homosexual marriage is a lie no matter who on earth gives his or her approval,no matter how many in the courts including the supreme court approves it and legalize it.God can do anything but lie or fail man does all the time.Man has been disobedient almost since the beginning,and we will live by the consequences of the choices we make.Love is the key,I don't have to agree with the homosexual agenda to love homosexuals,and neither does God.God is love,love does not imply weakness or ignorance,nor does it imply intellectual inferiority.What the homosexual has been able to do is demonize those who don't agree with their lie including God and that is just wrong.I think the issue should be protested in the US as well until marriage tax penalties are abolished,and homosexuals have legalized civil unions,and marriage stands between a man and a woman and not because I hate homosexuals,but because a homosexual marriage is a lie,and will never be the truth.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 am

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 8:09 pm » by Ishumble


Lowsix wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:can you guys stay on topic pls!


Ok.

french catholics hate gays.


Your turn..make it interesting.


Gays have been persecuted,and killed that is wrong,two wrongs don't make a right. I commend the country is all I am saying for the protest against the homosexual agenda.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7760
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 8:10 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Ishumble wrote:
Look shock,no one wants anyone persecuted,sad or suicidal. If the homosexuals would have opted to civil unions,and the powers that be gave them the same benefit rights,I would have not problem with what homosexuals want to do.When attacks on marriage in the way that the homosexual agenda,and the powers that be(marriage tax penalties) there is a serious problem. I could argue the same premise that I was born a liar the same way homosexuals say they are born homosexual.Well I did not practice lying so therefore I am not a liar,I resisted,even when it would have profited me greatly.If I where born a homosexual which I am not, I certainty would not practice it,yes there are hermaphrodites,female testosternization,and other genetic abnormalities,all a consequence of the sins of our fathers and us.Sin is an equal opportunity employer,and the wages are death,it does not matter how many people can join that group of approval because a lie will never be the truth.Homosexuality would lead to the extinction of the human race,though a true abnormality as do other animals have homosexuality in the species,so what should we do.....Love people for who they are.I hate no one,I don't think because I don't agree with the gay marriage lie,I am a hate monger either.Black people can do nothing about the color of their skin,yet the homosexual liken their experiences?Anyone can choose to live the homosexual lifestyle,you cannot choose your race.If my child felt homosexual,I would hope they would endure by faith a abstinent lifestyle,knowing that the longer you entertain something,the more you feed your soul something,the chances are you will be engaging in it adultery,lying,stealing,whore mongering,homosexuality etc.,just because your flesh is weak,does not make what you are doing or the multitudes who engage in it right, it is all wrong,and against God himself, as is all sin against God and against him only.God is love,and will forgive you long before man will.I have many homosexuals in my family,and I love them, I don't agree with their lifestyles,but they don't throw it up in my face either,not all homosexuals live a flamboyant Liberace their lifestyle either.If a homosexual wants a civil union or joining fine,but a homosexual marriage is a lie no matter who on earth gives his or her approval,no matter how many in the courts including the supreme court approves it and legalize it.God can do anything but lie or fail man does all the time.Man has been disobedient almost since the beginning,and we will live by the consequences of the choices we make.Love is the key,I don't have to agree with the homosexual agenda to love homosexuals,and neither does God.God is love,love does not imply weakness or ignorance,nor does it imply intellectual inferiority.What the homosexual has been able to do is demonize those who don't agree with their lie including God and that is just wrong.I think the issue should be protested in the US as well until marriage tax penalties are abolished,and homosexuals have legalized civil unions,and marriage stands between a man and a woman and not because I hate homosexuals,but because a homosexual marriage is a lie,and will never be the truth.



Image
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 am » by mediasorcery


Its no surprise you dont get it, ^

dont worry, we forgive you for not having the inner strength to overcome your programming~looser. haha
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7760
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:33 am » by Fatdogmendoza


mediasorcery wrote:Its no surprise you dont get it, ^

dont worry, we forgive you for not having the inner strength to overcome your programming~looser. haha


Lol...Take a look at yourself you muppet...You are one of the programmed ignoramuses..looser... oops...lol...loser :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook