Even the French protest the Homosexual lie

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 am » by 99socks

I guess I don't get it...

If you are homosexual, then fine. No problem there. At least, no problem from me. Do what you want. Find love. Have great sex.

But seriously, gay marriage... I don't get it.

So many (not all, but many) homosexuals are so militantly left-wing, "I-will-do-what-I-damn-well-please" and "I-want-sexual-freedom" and "society's-institutions-are-backwards" that I cannot conceive of how MARRYING just ONE partner actually works? I mean, if they (again, not all... but many) are going to shit on traditional institutions, then why do they want to participate in those institutions?

I mean seriously... if you are THAT hard-core about your sexual freedom and feel compelled to be THAT anti-society and anti-institution... then why get married in the first place? :headscratch:

Do you really need to marry someone to "prove" that you love them? Do you really need marriage to "guarantee" that someone will stay with you "forever"?

I can't talk about France, but at least in the US, the biggest argument "for" gay marriage is $$$$$... insurance money and the right to see someone on their deathbed in a hospital.

These things can be fixed by things other than "gay marriage."
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:51 am » by Fatdogmendoza

99socks wrote:I guess I don't get it...

If you are homosexual, then fine. No problem there. At least, no problem from me. Do what you want. Find love. Have great sex.

So many (not all, but many) homosexuals are so militantly left-wing, "I-will-do-what-I-damn-well-please" and "I-want-sexual-freedom" and "society's-institutions-are-backwards" that I cannot conceive of how MARRYING just ONE partner actually works? I mean, if they (again, not all... but many) are going to shit on traditional institutions, then why do they want to participate in those institutions?

I mean seriously... if you are THAT hard-core about your sexual freedom and feel compelled to be THAT anti-society and anti-institution... then why get married in the first place? :headscratch:

Do you really need to marry someone to "prove" that you love them? Do you really need marriage to "guarantee" that someone will stay with you "forever"?

I can't talk about France, but at least in the US, the biggest argument "for" gay marriage is $$$$$... insurance money and the right to see someone on their deathbed in a hospital.

ISNT IT JUST ABOUT EQUALITY AND HAVING THE SAME CHOICE AS EVERYBODY ELSE..aLL GAYS ARENT MILLITANT...SOME WANT TO MAKE A COMMITMENT OF MARRIAGE... mE AND Y MISSUS HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 20 YEARS AND DONOT SEE THE NEED TO MARRY, BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE THAT CHOICE.
sorry socks I cant look at the screen and type at the same time and after a few beers I cant be arsed to go back and change to lower case

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:55 am » by 99socks

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

ISNT IT JUST ABOUT EQUALITY AND HAVING THE SAME CHOICE AS EVERYBODY ELSE..aLL GAYS ARENT MILLITANT...SOME WANT TO MAKE A COMMITMENT OF MARRIAGE... mE AND Y MISSUS HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 20 YEARS AND DONOT SEE THE NEED TO MARRY, BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE THAT CHOICE.
sorry socks I cant look at the screen and type at the same time and after a few beers I cant be arsed to go back and change to lower case

But I still don't get it... commitments can be made "outside" the government-authorized and religiously-controlled systems. Have a nice hand-fasting ceremony or whatever, invite 150 people, have a reception... why does it NEED to be performed by a judge or a priest? What difference does it make? A commitment is a commitment!
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:21 am » by Lowsix

Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Property rights after death,
and the right to be at your loved ones Death Bed.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:26 am » by Doogle

I myself am a Homo.

A Homo Sapien, but I am sometimes a Homo Erectus in the morning.

Tooooooooooo much info.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 2:42 am » by Ishumble

The government does not give a flying flip about gay marriage except where it concerns it's own self serving agenda money,power and politically.The homosexual agenda won't stop at marriage.In the US we already have parents raising gender neutral children.There has to be the joining of a female and male egg and sperm to create a human being,other species are now known to self procreate,however that is not the case for humans. Love homosexuals,and embrace their right to love without persecution,and be together,but it does not have to be as a marriage lie,fight to get the legalization of civil unions,some states have written into law that marriage is between man and woman,how sad to me laws had to be passed to preserve it.Some states have legalized the lie of gay marriage,this lie has brought so much chaos,and confusion.Gay marriage is a lie at it's,heart, roots,it's core,it's yolk or wherever else you want to call it's conception.I have homosexuals in the family,and work,and love respect them,but I don't have to agree with them on this issue,and I won't.Demonize me if you will a lie will never be the truth. :sunny:

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:04 am » by Jdeardorff43

Nihilgeist wrote:Image

Let`s just say for an instant the argument goes the other way and we have people protesting in support of gay marriage,now let`s fast forward 20 years and show a picture of people kissing dogs and pigs demanding that bestiality is made lawful,or worse yet pedophilia.There is already a prominent psychologist at Harvard who is gay,stating that we should feel sorry for child molesters because they cant help that they were born that way,(seriously!).Homosexuality is an affliction most are born with,and shouldn`t be discriminated against for,but having said that it certainly shouldn`t be praised or encouraged.There`s nothing natural about it and it degrades societies morals and ethics starting us towards a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.You have to maintain a level of right and wrong for society to stay in a dignified state of being.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

99socks wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

But I still don't get it... commitments can be made "outside" the government-authorized and religiously-controlled systems. Have a nice hand-fasting ceremony or whatever, invite 150 people, have a reception... why does it NEED to be performed by a judge or a priest? What difference does it make? A commitment is a commitment!

Its still about being able to have the same choice as everyone else and as Lowsix states its also about ''Rights'' :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:25 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Jdeardorff43 wrote:
Nihilgeist wrote:Image

Let`s just say for an instant the argument goes the other way and we have people protesting in support of gay marriage,now let`s fast forward 20 years and show a picture of people kissing dogs and pigs demanding that bestiality is made lawful,or worse yet pedophilia.There is already a prominent psychologist at Harvard who is gay,stating that we should feel sorry for child molesters because they cant help that they were born that way,(seriously!).Homosexuality is an affliction most are born with,and shouldn`t be discriminated against for,but having said that it certainly shouldn`t be praised or encouraged.There`s nothing natural about it and it degrades societies morals and ethics starting us towards a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.You have to maintain a level of right and wrong for society to stay in a dignified state of being.

Dogs?

What a nonsense argument

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:03 pm » by Svaha

I was married to a man in France for a short while, as we stepped down from the altar and went towards a Druid sacred (trinity) place, the eternal vow we just made, lost it's significance, was replaced by the true mariage, eternity.

The eternal vow (in mariage) is a flaw, no man can make an eternal vow, it's a man made thingy, just like God / Allah ..., and the moral decay is a sign that it will end soon.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PreviousNext