Even the French protest the Homosexual lie

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:03 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Svaha wrote:I was married to a man in France for a short while, as we stepped down from the altar and went towards a Druid sacred (trinity) place, the eternal vow we just made, lost it's significance, was replaced by the true mariage, eternity.

The eternal vow (in mariage) is a flaw, no man can make an eternal vow, it's a man made thingy, just like God / Allah ..., and the moral decay is a sign that it will end soon.

Interesting stuff svaha

I think marriage is symbolic nowadays even though it has all the legal shit tied into it... I still believe its more about gay people seeking equal rights... :flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 6:06 pm » by Spock

Jdeardorff43 wrote:Let`s just say for an instant the argument goes the other way and we have people protesting in support of gay marriage,now let`s fast forward 20 years and show a picture of people kissing dogs and pigs demanding that bestiality is made lawful,or worse yet pedophilia.There is already a prominent psychologist at Harvard who is gay,stating that we should feel sorry for child molesters because they cant help that they were born that way,(seriously!).Homosexuality is an affliction most are born with,and shouldn`t be discriminated against for,but having said that it certainly shouldn`t be praised or encouraged.There`s nothing natural about it and it degrades societies morals and ethics starting us towards a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.You have to maintain a level of right and wrong for society to stay in a dignified state of being.

This is quite a stretch as a relationship must be between 2 consenting adults. Not species or children/adolescents.

This entire argument is really based around the term "marriage". Just make the term "union" for homosexuals and make the same laws of the land applicable to union as it is to marriage.

Problem solved.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 8:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Spock wrote:

This is quite a stretch as a relationship must be between 2 consenting adults. Not species or children/adolescents.

This entire argument is really based around the term "marriage". Just make the term "union" for homosexuals and make the same laws of the land applicable to union as it is to marriage.

Problem solved.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 pm » by Svaha

Spock wrote:

Problem solved.

Right, that's how I see it too.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:45 am » by Ishumble

Spock wrote:
Jdeardorff43 wrote:Let`s just say for an instant the argument goes the other way and we have people protesting in support of gay marriage,now let`s fast forward 20 years and show a picture of people kissing dogs and pigs demanding that bestiality is made lawful,or worse yet pedophilia.There is already a prominent psychologist at Harvard who is gay,stating that we should feel sorry for child molesters because they cant help that they were born that way,(seriously!).Homosexuality is an affliction most are born with,and shouldn`t be discriminated against for,but having said that it certainly shouldn`t be praised or encouraged.There`s nothing natural about it and it degrades societies morals and ethics starting us towards a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.You have to maintain a level of right and wrong for society to stay in a dignified state of being.

Problem solved.

Exactly :clapper:

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 am » by Jdeardorff43

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Jdeardorff43 wrote:
Nihilgeist wrote:Image

Let`s just say for an instant the argument goes the other way and we have people protesting in support of gay marriage,now let`s fast forward 20 years and show a picture of people kissing dogs and pigs demanding that bestiality is made lawful,or worse yet pedophilia.There is already a prominent psychologist at Harvard who is gay,stating that we should feel sorry for child molesters because they cant help that they were born that way,(seriously!).Homosexuality is an affliction most are born with,and shouldn`t be discriminated against for,but having said that it certainly shouldn`t be praised or encouraged.There`s nothing natural about it and it degrades societies morals and ethics starting us towards a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.You have to maintain a level of right and wrong for society to stay in a dignified state of being.

Dogs?

What a nonsense argument
Really. The thought of 2 men swapping spit(and fecal matter) and having it publicly approved 40 years ago is no less absurd .

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 am » by Jdeardorff43

Spock wrote:

Problem solved.
Perfect except for 1 thing,the gay agenda will not accept this,they insist on shoving it down our throats.(no pun intended)

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 8:07 am » by Iwanci

I believe that if you 'truly' love someone then EVERYTHING else becomes irrelevant. I am married (to a woman), the catholic church refused to marry us as I had been previously married, this meant nothing to either of us (a little disapointed truth be known, but no big deal).. now, if the state had refused to acknowledge us as a 'married' couple, we would be equally disappointed, but not that deterred from the fact that WE were a couple. In other words, who gives a crap what anyone else thinks?

In a relationship the law recognises the 'couple', married or not, the partner has the same rights as ny married partner, in a divorce situation or separation the law divides the assets in the same manner. So, aside from the recognition why the big deal? Let's face it, the very society that condones the gay marriage is the same society that scoffs at it behind its back, the same people that oppose it would oppose it even if the law recognised it, and at the end of the day it makes NO difference.

I think as a society it is time to grow up and accept ONE fact, we are here for a short time, live the life you want with whom you want and laugh at the many imbeciles who don't approve, after all, their approval is NOT important. Your relationship with your partner is what matters.

Gay people should hold their heads up high and be just as proud or otherwise as anyone else in our society.

Tolerance will take time and we as a species/race will eventually figure out that all this angst we cause each other over what is in essence a 'belief' (either way) truly amounts to nothing more than ignorance. Ask anyone on their death beds what they think of gay marriage and I would bet that the vast majority would say.. "who cares" as long as people love each other and live in peace, this is all that matters.

We also need to be aware that in all the hype when addressing discriminatory issues, we often fall into the trap where we inadvertently start discriminating in reverse.

Look at this example: In Australia we have the 'Gay and Lesbian' parade.. 'people' prancing around in scant dress, ass cheeks hanging out, breasts exposed.. openly promoting their sexuality.. Great! Truly, I would rather see people show tits and ass than shoot each other. However, imagine if we started having the 'hetero parade' where guys and gals could parade down the street with their ass and tits hanging out, kissing and dancing etc.. what would society think? Now imagine the gay person being seen on TV by a friend or work collegaue, thought would likely be, 'good on him' taking a stance and coming out. Now imagine the hetero person being seen.. thoughts would likely be, 'what a sexual deviat'...

Now, from my part, let all ladies parade with their breats out everyday.. love it (don't really want to see guys ass's regardless of sexuality) However, from a societal perspective, let's be careful about reverse discrimination.

Let people live! Enjoy! Be Happy! Love and share the love! We have far greater issues that are chewing away at the very fabric of society to contend with.

Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 9:29 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Iwanci wrote:I believe that if you 'truly' love someone then EVERYTHING else becomes irrelevant. I am married (to a woman), the catholic church refused to marry us as I had been previously married, this meant nothing to either of us (a little disapointed truth be known, but no big deal).. now, if the state had refused to acknowledge us as a 'married' couple, we would be equally disappointed, but not that deterred from the fact that WE were a couple. In other words, who gives a crap what anyone else thinks?

In a relationship the law recognises the 'couple', married or not, the partner has the same rights as ny married partner, in a divorce situation or separation the law divides the assets in the same manner. So, aside from the recognition why the big deal? Let's face it, the very society that condones the gay marriage is the same society that scoffs at it behind its back, the same people that oppose it would oppose it even if the law recognised it, and at the end of the day it makes NO difference.

I think as a society it is time to grow up and accept ONE fact, we are here for a short time, live the life you want with whom you want and laugh at the many imbeciles who don't approve, after all, their approval is NOT important. Your relationship with your partner is what matters.

Gay people should hold their heads up high and be just as proud or otherwise as anyone else in our society.

Tolerance will take time and we as a species/race will eventually figure out that all this angst we cause each other over what is in essence a 'belief' (either way) truly amounts to nothing more than ignorance. Ask anyone on their death beds what they think of gay marriage and I would bet that the vast majority would say.. "who cares" as long as people love each other and live in peace, this is all that matters.

We also need to be aware that in all the hype when addressing discriminatory issues, we often fall into the trap where we inadvertently start discriminating in reverse.

Look at this example: In Australia we have the 'Gay and Lesbian' parade.. 'people' prancing around in scant dress, ass cheeks hanging out, breasts exposed.. openly promoting their sexuality.. Great! Truly, I would rather see people show tits and ass than shoot each other. However, imagine if we started having the 'hetero parade' where guys and gals could parade down the street with their ass and tits hanging out, kissing and dancing etc.. what would society think? Now imagine the gay person being seen on TV by a friend or work collegaue, thought would likely be, 'good on him' taking a stance and coming out. Now imagine the hetero person being seen.. thoughts would likely be, 'what a sexual deviat'...

Now, from my part, let all ladies parade with their breats out everyday.. love it (don't really want to see guys ass's regardless of sexuality) However, from a societal perspective, let's be careful about reverse discrimination.

Let people live! Enjoy! Be Happy! Love and share the love! We have far greater issues that are chewing away at the very fabric of society to contend with.

How are you and yours doing mate :flop:
Not quite a hetro parade, just a carnival where everyone whatever their sexuality maybe have their tits and asses hanging out and are having a splendid time doing so

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 am » by Iwanci

we are all well bro... all good on your side?

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous