EVER DREAM THIS MAN?

Conspirator
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 pm

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 am » by Oldsoul


Well, something screwy is going on with the Web today. I got locked out of the forum for hours just now. I posted a mail to explain this thread...so I'll repeat it here.
This is the man I described on my thread the Divine Couple. What they did was put some of the truth into the bible and the anunnaki 'religions', but then enough lie to discredit all the information. So you wouldn't believe the truth, or would take it as the 'hated religions'.
This is Adam, and what you are discribing is the 'subconscious knock.' The 'lost in..' a maze type thing is the Spirit, leaving the body during dreamstate and looking for the 'door'. The anunnaki hid the exit door. He is showing us the way out because now is the "Time of the Gathering".

By splicing the genes of snake and man to create "Hu-man" avatars, they allowed the spirit to be sealed by either family line. By teaching us "Jesus" who is the snake family line, the subconscious is able, by the law of free will, to unseal dad's seal and this allows the snake family to seal the person. This is how they planned to steal Eve's children.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:29 am

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:42 pm » by Mystery747


Date: 24th Nov 10 06:57 AM

Subject: your post "do you know.."

for some reason I cant post on the site, but my email still works??? I don't think I've done anything to get banned...I did send word to managment though.

I wanted to respond to your post

Yes I know that man, I wrote about him on "The Divine Couple" The dreams are not dreams. This is called the subconscious 'knock'. And this is our Father, whom the anunnaki snake families removed from books and supplanted the bible with. This is Adam. The reason people are 'lost' in the dream is because they are looking, while out of body in dreamstates, for the 'door'. The exit doors were hidden by the Anunnaki.

Now is the "Time of the Gathering". The knock is to make you remember and to help you get home to the real Eden. By creating an Avatar, Hu-man, which is a gene splice of snake and man, they sabotaged us. They further sabotaged us by "Jesus" who is their Family, not Mans. You see, now the spirit can be approached by either parent line...SET or ADAM. If you choose, by free will, SET, then the Snake families are able to "Seal" the person and they get to keep them during the upcomming division of the families before the Gathering. The Gathering is a Law for Eve. All Eve's children go to a family reunion periodically, and that is what the knock is for. To let you know he is your father, literally, and a person..not a myth. By "law" he isn't allowed to approach in person until the transfer is made, the anunnaki cheat..that is the 'contactees' of different groups like the gfl, ashtar command, nordics, zeta's, etc.

By making the splice, they are able to lure people who are Man to the Snake family line and keep them. That is how they plan to steal Eve's children. Pretty screwed up isn't it? Teach 'religion' based on half truths and then discredit it, so that no one believes there really is a 'father' and don't remember or discount that Eve exists too...

Sorry I couldn't post to you. I'm sure what ever the problem is they'll get it fixed...I hope!

Conspirator
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 pm

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:04 pm » by Oldsoul


Adam is described as being young-ish, brown hair and eyes, smiling most of the time. Sometimes he sings to you.
I really haven't ever heard of him 'hurting' anyone in the astral...like the story of the person he cut the throat on, on page one.....Thats a bit strange to me.
But I also haven't heard of TWO different men, same appearance, using the subconscious knock....So I leave it open.
He is making contact with the entire planet, all night every night for a couple of years now. Trying to wake people up to remember him, and wake them up enough to remember that now is the time of the gathering. If you choose 'yes' or choose him, then you go to the gathering at the parting..the separation of the familie lines.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:04 pm » by Eliakim


oldsoul wrote:Well, something screwy is going on with the Web today. I got locked out of the forum for hours just now. I posted a mail to explain this thread...so I'll repeat it here.
This is the man I described on my thread the Divine Couple. What they did was put some of the truth into the bible and the anunnaki 'religions', but then enough lie to discredit all the information. So you wouldn't believe the truth, or would take it as the 'hated religions'.
This is Adam, and what you are discribing is the 'subconscious knock.' The 'lost in..' a maze type thing is the Spirit, leaving the body during dreamstate and looking for the 'door'. The anunnaki hid the exit door. He is showing us the way out because now is the "Time of the Gathering".

By splicing the genes of snake and man to create "Hu-man" avatars, they allowed the spirit to be sealed by either family line. By teaching us "Jesus" who is the snake family line, the subconscious is able, by the law of free will, to unseal dad's seal and this allows the snake family to seal the person. This is how they planned to steal Eve's children.


LOL so funny.

There was a dead sea scrolls scholar that said he was a mushroom and now old soul you say he is half man, half snake.

I can assure you he is neither, as many Spiritualists/mediums can testify.
:cheers:

Conspirator
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 pm

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:07 pm » by Oldsoul


eliakim wrote:
oldsoul wrote:Well, something screwy is going on with the Web today. I got locked out of the forum for hours just now. I posted a mail to explain this thread...so I'll repeat it here.
This is the man I described on my thread the Divine Couple. What they did was put some of the truth into the bible and the anunnaki 'religions', but then enough lie to discredit all the information. So you wouldn't believe the truth, or would take it as the 'hated religions'.
This is Adam, and what you are discribing is the 'subconscious knock.' The 'lost in..' a maze type thing is the Spirit, leaving the body during dreamstate and looking for the 'door'. The anunnaki hid the exit door. He is showing us the way out because now is the "Time of the Gathering".

By splicing the genes of snake and man to create "Hu-man" avatars, they allowed the spirit to be sealed by either family line. By teaching us "Jesus" who is the snake family line, the subconscious is able, by the law of free will, to unseal dad's seal and this allows the snake family to seal the person. This is how they planned to steal Eve's children.


LOL so funny.

There was a dead sea scrolls scholar that said he was a mushroom and now old soul you say he is half man, half snake.

I can assure you he is neither, as many Spiritualists/mediums can testify.
:cheers:

you must have miss understood....I was talking about our bodies which are avatar bodies...Human That is why esoterics call it a 'vehicle'.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3320
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:13 pm » by kentrb


good day old soul,hope all is well
a couple weeks ago,i woke up giggling.sounds crazy i know but here is the jist of it.
i beleive father was sharing a joke with me.
here is what i was giggling at

in.....equity.the equity within

my den of in......equity

peace and much love
kent

Initiate
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:46 am

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:26 pm » by Fyodor1313


It's Saint Germain. No doubt.

Conspirator
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 pm

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm » by Oldsoul


fyodor1313 wrote:It's Saint Germain. No doubt.


You think it is saint germain? hmmm
I had heard he was here...not on the allied side though, he works for the anunnaki.

Initiate
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:05 pm

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 8:10 pm » by Wolebosevobasa


what does it mean to dream of...

1. A triangle with a dot in the middle.

2. A woman comes out of her house running towards you, smiles at you embraces you, then asks you why the sky smells like sulfur, and you tell her something you don't understand, you say "because the sun is nearing, it's close."

3. A white beast cat, dog and snake mutation. Another beast, half lion half scorpion mutation. Both trying to kill you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3320
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 8:30 pm » by kentrb


wolebosevobasa wrote:what does it mean to dream of...

1. A triangle with a dot in the middle.

2. A woman comes out of her house running towards you, smiles at you embraces you, then asks you why the sky smells like sulfur, and you tell her something you don't understand, you say "because the sun is nearing, it's close."

3. A white beast cat, dog and snake mutation. Another beast, half lion half scorpion mutation. Both trying to kill you.


a funny thing just happened.i was uploading these images,just before reading your post.it relates to your first question,dot triangle


Image

Image

i got some dreams i'm working on also,lol
peace


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook