Ever seen a UFO close-up? Tell your stories.

Conspirator

PostThu May 22, 2014 11:04 am » by Toxic32

It's a fkn STAR the sky is full of them. Just kidding. I would be putting out my fire if I were you, no need to draw attention to your self. Interesting and scary, but the mind does strange things when you on your own and in the dark....How did you sleep that night? You didn't wake up in the morning with a sore arse did you? I herd about these sextraterrestrial aliens doing medical test for want of a better word. LOL...If you want to check if was a star or planet you might look in here.

http://neave.com/planetarium/

:lol: :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu May 22, 2014 11:28 am » by RATRODROB

Toxic32 wrote:It's a fkn STAR the sky is full of them. Just kidding. I would be putting out my fire if I were you, no need to draw attention to your self. Interesting and scary, but the mind does strange things when you on your own and in the dark....How did you sleep that night? You didn't wake up in the morning with a sore arse did you? I herd about these sextraterrestrial aliens doing medical test for want of a better word. LOL...If you want to check if was a star or planet you might look in here.

http://neave.com/planetarium/

:lol: :flop:

Hi TOX, no I didn't wake up with a sore arse :lol: :lol: , and im sure it weren't a star as it didn't go up enough over the hr I watched it and it moved side ways, I have 3 more vids from the same nite that im uploading now, the fire actually makes me feel safer , it remained basically on the level just above horizon.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu May 22, 2014 2:08 pm » by RATRODROB

this is the 2nd vid of strange lights whilst detecting

Upload to Disclose.tv

RRR

Initiate

PostThu May 22, 2014 2:33 pm » by Skydog

RATRODROB wrote:.

Upload to Disclose.tv

RRR

Them lights in the first vid were far to bright to be stars rob.Couldn't quite make out much in
the second vid but was funny listening to you struggle with that camera!
I would have been pretty freaked out had i been out there on me own,i would have kept
thinking about the Travis Walton case.You deffo caught something there mate,looking forward to vid
3 if you manage to upload it.

:cheers: RRR

Conspirator

PostThu May 22, 2014 2:40 pm » by RATRODROB

Skydog wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:.

Upload to Disclose.tv

RRR

Them lights in the first vid were far to bright to be stars rob.Couldn't quite make out much in
the second vid but was funny listening to you struggle with that camera!
I would have been pretty freaked out had i been out there on me own,i would have kept
thinking about the Travis Walton case.You deffo caught something there mate,looking forward to vid
3 if you manage to upload it.

:cheers: RRR

Skydog I remember the travis walters case, he were a logger who saw a ufo with his mates, he got out of the car to investigate and to cut a long story short was found about a week later, he still tells the same story today.
Toxic said I should have put out my fire but my fire kinda made me feel more safe, 3rd vid nearly ready, hopefully get it up before bed tonite.

SD........ :flop:

RRR

Conspirator

PostThu May 22, 2014 3:19 pm » by RATRODROB

3rd vid of weird light whilst prospecting.

Upload to Disclose.tv

RRR

Conspirator

PostFri May 23, 2014 9:32 am » by RATRODROB

4th and final video of a light in the bush while camping out.

sorry bout the language but id had a lot to drink and I were a bit edgy as I were on my own, ive heard stories of blokes comin up to this national park from Ballarat to camp out and they can make arses of themselves, and the light was a bit freaky.

in this vid I simply tried to show where I was, I showed myself, my car and how the stars were out and how the light had completely gone, when it were visible it was always just above the horizon, I were camped on top of a small hill completely surrounded by bush on all sides for miles.

Upload to Disclose.tv

RRR

Conspirator

PostSat May 24, 2014 3:57 am » by RATRODROB

alexwright94651774 wrote:In 1973, when I was eleven years old, my mother and I were reading in the newspaper about UFO sightings. Just as my mother was reading this headline to me, a headlight from the street beamed in our window and my mother quipped "There's your UFO friends now". The thing is, our home was on the top of a small hill, and the road behind us was parallel and below where we were sitting. When this sank in, we jumped up and ran to the window. There, across the street, floating above the sub-power plant was a gigantic "ship" (for want of better word). It was easily the size of the entire power plant and about 15 to 20 feet above it. It was shaped exactly like square pillow (four sided with concaved sides and concurved top and bottom). There were a series of coloured lights on each side with larger "headlights" that were white. As any eleven year old would do, I started for the back door to go out and see it better. My mother, was terrified and yanked me back inside. By the time we got back to the window, it just started to lazily bob up and down a bit, then suddenly tore off at a 45 degree or so angle so fast that it just left a light trail where it was and disappeared in a blink.

For years now, I've tried to find sightings of UFOs that match the craft I saw, and so far none come close in description. I tried checking out the chart show elsewhere on this site of UFO types but the examples are too tiny to properly discern.

A big problem I've had is that my mother is no longer around, so I don't know what city we lived in at the time (we moved around a LOT), so I could check newspaper articles. All I know is it was in Ontario in 1972 or 1973. Can anyone recommend a site that my be a good resource to track more info?

that's kinda odd for sure ALEX, sorry but I cant help with a web site to help you.

:hiho: to DTV

RRR

Conspirator

PostSat May 24, 2014 9:02 am » by RATRODROB

RATRODROB wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:RRR, what was where you had the cam pointed in the daylight ?

If it was the sky, is there any history of "min min lights" in that area ?

Kudos for having the balls to post it knowing how most such vids are recieved on here mate :cheers:

DH, I were filming just above ground level, if you look at the last 3 videos in my "THE PROSPECTING THREAD" you will see I am deep in the bush and all you can see is bush, min min lights are not from here I don't think, this looked like one small bright light moving very slowly amongst the trees at a distance and lighting up the area around it.

Innosent, thanx for the compliment hahaha, your right, aliens would refuse to take me as their craft couldn't cope with the extra weight, you young skinny fcker, wait till your in your 50s hahaha

RRR

Hey Darkhart, I looked back in my vid cam and I still have a few recordings of prospecting that I have not yet uploaded to my prospecting thread.
if you watch this one, its filmed on the same day as I filmed the light at my camp spot, you will see my car and fire and at the 4.14-4.15 min of the vid, pause it and that's pretty much exactly where the light was, anyhow here is a day light view of where I was.

Upload to Disclose.tv

RRR

Super Moderator

PostSat May 24, 2014 11:18 am » by DarkHeart

RATRODROB wrote:Hey Darkhart, I looked back in my vid cam and I still have a few recordings of prospecting that I have not yet uploaded to my prospecting thread.
if you watch this one, its filmed on the same day as I filmed the light at my camp spot, you will see my car and fire and at the 4.14-4.15 min of the vid, pause it and that's pretty much exactly where the light was, anyhow here is a day light view of where I was.

RRR

Rob, I think it most likely was a UFO, its certainly clear that you thought it was one at the time & from the last night time vid, it was like "Blair Witch" :lol:

The light was the wrong colour for a fire & if it was headlights or a torch it would have moved around & had a beam going in a direction.

Lights that don't give off a beam or illuminate the surroundings in one of the features associated with UFO's

I have read theories & accounts by "contactees" that the kind of thing you witnessed is to do with "energies", which makes me wonder if anything of significance happened at that spot or if it holds meaning for the Abos (although a lot of that knowledge has been lost).

One other thing, if it was a UFO that was looking to abduct someone it wouldn't have been visible or hung around like that, most of those are specific programs & are done on strict time tables not as random "drive by" type events.

:cheers:

DH

PreviousNext