Ever seen a UFO close-up? Tell your stories.

Conspirator

PostSat May 24, 2014 11:49 am » by RATRODROB

DarkHeart wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:Hey Darkhart, I looked back in my vid cam and I still have a few recordings of prospecting that I have not yet uploaded to my prospecting thread.
if you watch this one, its filmed on the same day as I filmed the light at my camp spot, you will see my car and fire and at the 4.14-4.15 min of the vid, pause it and that's pretty much exactly where the light was, anyhow here is a day light view of where I was.

RRR

Rob, I think it most likely was a UFO, its certainly clear that you thought it was one at the time & from the last night time vid, it was like "Blair Witch" :lol:

The light was the wrong colour for a fire & if it was headlights or a torch it would have moved around & had a beam going in a direction.

Lights that don't give off a beam or illuminate the surroundings in one of the features associated with UFO's

I have read theories & accounts by "contactees" that the kind of thing you witnessed is to do with "energies", which makes me wonder if anything of significance happened at that spot or if it holds meaning for the Abos (although a lot of that knowledge has been lost).

One other thing, if it was a UFO that was looking to abduct someone it wouldn't have been visible or hung around like that, most of those are specific programs & are done on strict time tables not as random "drive by" type events.

:cheers:

DH

Gee thanks DH, now ill shit me self every time I go out alone, ill have to take me missus out more, she is better looking than me so "they" will hopefully take her.................... :peep:

I think I posted all this in the wrong thread as its generated almost no interest, I just tried to make sure I videod all my surroundings including myself so that no one could accuse me of fakery, that's why jerimyr gets such a ribbing because he provides nothing but a twinkly light, no reference points, nothing.

any way, im goin back out more regularly now as its much cooler now and I will always take my vid cam, I don't think what I filmed was aliens, just a UFO.
I do believe in alien life, I have seen the typical orbs on mass, I told Willease about it a long time ago.

:cheers: Darkhart

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 2:26 am » by LiveRichDesigns

I Was Around 7 Years Old At My Grandmothers House With Family, Me And My Cousin Decided To Go OutSide At About 9:30/10:00Pm We Walked Out The Back Of The House Towards The Front Going Down The Drive Way (Fairly Long Drive Way In Simi Deep Country) While We Was Walking Down The Drive Way Approx. Two Minutes After Walking Out The Back Door, We both See Nothing But Darkness We Both Try To Find Each Other And We Stepped Backwards And Could See Again, Thought Nothing Of It And When We Stepped Forwards We Both Look Up Cause A Very Fast Sounding Object Passed By And We Both Saw This UFO It Was A Round Craft About The Size Of A College Football Field It Had Multi Color "Windows" I Believe They Was, Floating Spinning Bottom And Stationary Top After We Saw This Craft It Went Black Again And Wasnt Anymore, We Both Was Scared To Death For Some Reason Scared Me After That And We Both Took Off Running Towards The Back Door, We Walked Threw The Back Door To See All The Family Saying Were Have You Been Youve Been Gone An (HOUR AND A HALF) They Looked At Us Obviously Knew We Was Scared And Saw My Arm Bleeding With Scars On My Hands And My Cousin Had A Bunch Of Bruises On His Arm. We Thought How!!! We Just Walked Out The Door What Seemed Like The Two Minute Walk To The Driveway And The Minute Run Back. We Was Confused But Didnt Think Anything Of It.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 2:31 am » by Noentry

LiveRichDesigns wrote:I Was Around 7 Years Old At My Grandmothers House With Family, Me And My Cousin Decided To Go OutSide At About 9:30/10:00Pm We Walked Out The Back Of The House Towards The Front Going Down The Drive Way (Fairly Long Drive Way In Simi Deep Country) While We Was Walking Down The Drive Way Approx. Two Minutes After Walking Out The Back Door, We both See Nothing But Darkness We Both Try To Find Each Other And We Stepped Backwards And Could See Again, Thought Nothing Of It And When We Stepped Forwards We Both Look Up Cause A Very Fast Sounding Object Passed By And We Both Saw This UFO It Was A Round Craft About The Size Of A College Football Field It Had Multi Color "Windows" I Believe They Was, Floating Spinning Bottom And Stationary Top After We Saw This Craft It Went Black Again And Wasnt Anymore, We Both Was Scared To Death For Some Reason Scared Me After That And We Both Took Off Running Towards The Back Door, We Walked Threw The Back Door To See All The Family Saying Were Have You Been Youve Been Gone An (HOUR AND A HALF) They Looked At Us Obviously Knew We Was Scared And Saw My Arm Bleeding With Scars On My Hands And My Cousin Had A Bunch Of Bruises On His Arm. We Thought How!!! We Just Walked Out The Door What Seemed Like The Two Minute Walk To The Driveway And The Minute Run Back. We Was Confused But Didnt Think Anything Of It.

:hiho: LiveRichDesigns

Why didn't you start a new thread?
Your story is more than good enough.

:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 9:08 am » by Mad Scientist

I have twice, once up close and once far, far away.

Once I had my truck loose all power and steering, only took a minute, so I never felt it to be anything else than a temp glitch.

In 1993 I was unknowingly part of a Military cover up concerning an anomaly that feel from the Sky.
Because Women Are a Science!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 06, 2014 1:16 pm » by Uknowthetruth

once i was out with a friend we thought wed go to our lake and just have a few beers and some nice pot lol, on the way there i noticed this weird cluster of colord lights flikkering in the sky so we where both like yeah whatever, on the way to the lake we stopped by store to grab some munchies for later on and when we came back out the cluster of colorful lights was all of a sudden this big white strobe just hanging their in the air, we live near military bases and a airport and we both know what air traffic looks like and this certainly wasnt anything we seen before, so as we get closer to the lake we just started to feel a little freeked out by it (we just got in to the whole ufo thing around that time) so we decided to go chill on a hill and just have a look from a distance,

now this is where it rly got weird, we go to the top of the hill and all we remember is there was this big flash, like evrything was white kind of flash,(you know like someone uses a camera flash in the pitch dark seems to be a good example) so we freaked out and just went away,

the light in the sky was gone, and we didnt lose any time or anything and the sixpack and bag of pot was still sealed lol in the end we just ended up chilling at home, never rly knew what to make out of this experience, its something i just cant seem to forget so i thought i might as well share.... it all happend in like a 15/20 min time span and no one else noticed the weird light that night as far as i know....

Previous