Ever seen a UFO close-up? Tell your stories.

Conspirator

PostWed May 30, 2012 11:27 pm » by Doogle

Shendao wrote:I don't normally discuss but a recent event has left me 'off centre', I'll include it at the end.

1971 - sitting in the back garden with my biker mates drinking, some of them were stoned off their faces. We were sharing 'scare stories' as teens do, it was a clear night sky with no moon. We'd started talking about aliens when my buddy shouts 'did you see that!' over and over. Looking up we can see a large fleet (we counted between 24-32 depending on which stoner looked) of pin point lights flying in formation in space. No sound at all, but there were bright flashes of light like sheet lightning i.e. no forks or trails. Lasted maybe 10 mins.

1976 - I had finished my 'on call' duty at the hospital and was walking home, in those days West Bromwich was on the edge of the city so I used to cut across some fields (now M5) and up a lane. It was around 4am and I was watching the stars on a pleasant night.

Looking up I saw the stars just disappearing to be replaced by inky black and as I got focus I saw it was a huge triangular shape. No light, no sound, and right above me. It was moving slowly south east, direction I was walking and I felt nothing except awe (in the truest sense). I just watched this beautiful 'thing' sail across the sky.

Since then I have been fascinated by UFO's etc but despite seeing some odd things those two incidents stand out. Which brings me to the present and an event I have no understanding of although the people who I sent a report to tells me other people have given similar testimonies. I've copied and pasted it as I wrote it originally.

Date : 17th May 2012
Event Time : approx 03:00
Duration : unknown but less than 1 hour
Local sunrise time listed as 05:08
Witnesses : 1

I was woken up by the sound of the starlings which are currently nesting in the eaves, the window opposite the bed was showing 'daylight' through the wooden slatted blinds so I first thought it was just the dawn chorus.

Then I heard a deep sound begin, the best way to describe it is as follows.

Imagine the whoosh of a helicopter rotor blade but slowed down to one revolution every 2-3 seconds and then drop the sound to sub-woofer level so it is 'felt' as well as heard. The gut feeling of a very loud 'drum and bass' session where your internal organs are hit. No high frequencies at all, that is the sound.
There were three revolutions of the sound only.

Feel free to PM me if you want to.

Timeline is best described as -
1. Woken by the sound of the starlings
2. Saw the daylight through the slatted blinds
3. Birds suddenly stopped singing
4. First revolution of sound - I was sitting upright in bed thinking 'That's not a helicopter' and paid attention.
5. Second revolution still sitting upright but halfway through the revolution I felt the house lurch to my left. I'm still sitting there thinking 'Earthquake?'
6. Third revolution, I hear a voice clear as day say 'Lie down and sleep'. Pleasant male voice, so I did just that and the sound just stopped as I lay down. It didn't dwindle away, fade, it just stopped.
7. I must have gone to sleep immediately as the next thing I know the alarm has gone off and it's 05:30.

Once I was up and ready I checked the house and gardens but there was no sign of a quake or damage to anything. I also checked the position of the bed on the carpet as I thought if it moved the impressions where the feet originally were would be visible but no apparent movement was showing. My conclusion was that it wasn't the house that moved but me, I had somehow been shunted to my left just a couple of inches.

The whole incident did not leave with any sense of forboding, just curiosity and and a feeling of 'its ok'.
I did notice that my skin was reacting to light touch creating red marks but unraised. I do have ideopathic urticaria but that reaction is usually wheals. It subsided my midday.

Additional notes. The house is situated outside the village, no street lights and open views over the countryside so the bright 'daylight' I saw through the slats couldn't have been lights from any local source. We do occasionally have military planes and copters pass by but I am conversant with their sounds. I have held a private pilots licence since '95 so regard myself as competent at recognising various aircraft. This sound was totally unknown to me and it neither approached from a distance nor faded into the distance.

Given there were only three revolutions the episode appeared to last only 6-10 seconds, but 'internally' it felt longer. Geographically, the sound was loudest on my left to start and right to finish so that would put any line of travel (if it was a copter) SE to NW

End report.

Since then I seem to have 'lost direction' which is the only way I can describe it. I am no longer sure of what I am doing or why and have an urge to go into the hills for a month, which is something I last did when I was 16. The feeling is similar to 'foreboding' but not with the same angst, my friends just think I need a holiday :hmmm:

Maaaan Shen, you seem to be having a similar sense of the need to be elsewhere, same as me at times in the past. I had a long spell of amnesia of the event I described above, but when it came back to me, I would take off into the sticks at all hours in my car. On one occasion I drove all the way to Silbury hill and just sat there not knowing why - I'm in Brum by the way.

The description of the sound you gave is like you've found my words for me to describe an event, or non-event to some, that happened in Majorca.

I was in an apartment with my girlf, along with my family. We were teens at the time and our bedroom was the living room, if you know what I mean, and one night we were woken by multicoloured lights filling the room. We both sat bolt upright and my girlf said "what is that?".
I too don't normally like to discuss certain things about this stuff, so she had no idea of the memories I had/have. Anyway, there was a sound accompanying the lights, very similar to what you described and as they moved alongside the apartment to the left and away I said the strangest thing - "It's probably just the ice-cream man"!.
We both just settled down again and went straight to sleep, but thankfully, she remembered the whole thing in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed May 30, 2012 11:34 pm » by Doogle

Endor wrote:Back in 1995 when I was 15 years old,me and 4 others of around the same ages slept on the beach for a night.
We didn't catch much or any sleep that night but we did catch a glimps of things in another dimension.
I was actually just about sleeping when the other woke me telling me to stop throwing sand in their eyes mouth and ears.I then told them I was not doing that and it appeared like it happened to me too.
Then one of us walked around this tower thats on the beach ,next to our hole against the dunes,with all this equipment on it for measuring sea-currents is what i heard.
The 3 others claimed they saw a white or black ghostly thing near her,years later I found out a person died on a swing due to a heart attack years before we were there.
Not much later when were all laying down again one person said: HEY!! A UFO!!
now really close to the ground,are really big round flying caucer flew right over us,slowly,soundless and only just over the dunes and dissappearing in the fog over the sea.
It was like the length of a bus but then round,the middle was a big round blue neonblue energyfield leaving only a dark ring around it wich was inlayed with 8 small lights in 3 colours.
A little while later one of us said there was a person on a bike coming our way,but ofcourse by the water,we were against the dune.
When we all saw this 'person' it was someone with a black ehh blanket..suit..with a cap-cape..sorry my english.. It then came clear as it came closer there was no bike and it appeared to float by.
It was like a reaper.it floated,it wore or was a black robe..like in harry potter..
I allso jumped up and ran to the shore all jumping and stuff,after we thought we saw a little glassy bulb on the water with a blach dot in it,and ran back.then everybody asked me what I had done.they claimed they had all seen me going fastforward like when you fastforward a video.

I have seen 4 more UFOs in my life.

one of them was so weird..
I was walking down a shoppingstreet and spotted the moon..no,it was not the moon..it was like the moon,but smaller,and within the atmosphere,hanging like frozen in the air.
I decided to keep looking at it and walk through the shoppingstreet wich was in its direction.
it must have been a mile away or something.
as I came to the end of the street with the object still in sight a truck backed up making some turn and blocking my vieuw for a few seconds.I walked around it quickly and then the object was gone.. :headscratch:

I was in a car with someone once.
there were a few stripy clowds on a clear day.
I see this light wich is normally a plane and its not moving.I pinpoint its location withe the couple of stripy clowds as an indicator for its position,I dont know why I was looking at it like this but!!
I took my eyes of it for like 1 second or less and it was somewhere else..like really crazy other position and not moving..
I decided I was certain about this and told the driver this crazy thing..while we were both looking at it next,we both took our eyes off for a split second and it happened just like i thought i just imagined..
It had moved again!!to like the other side of the sky,now above one of the upper left stripy clowds while it was underneath on the right side of another clowd..and it happened again.
:robot:

whatever it all was or is
we seen a black reaper and a starwarsUFOdisc on the same night,with multiple people...
I allmost forgot!!!

After the last thing happened on the beach!!
to get onto the beach where we were,ther were two beach entrances.one was like a mile to the north,
the other like little over half a mile to the south.
it was about morning and from the right side there came 2 people and from the left there came 1 person.
they met exactly where we were,only they were along the shore and we were againts the dunes,and were holding little machines like mobile phones!in 1995..after our UFO sighting.
the strange thing about this was that they left alltogether! so they were no strangers to eachother,carrying mobile phones?they came from both directions!they all leave together towards the south.. WHAT??

It was the beach of: Egmond aan zee,The Netherlands

Crazy shit Endor. Your English is pretty good by the way, there's plenty of Brits that can't speak English that well, trust me.

Any of your friends remember any of that? The way they describe you going fast forward etc, is typical of the high strangeness often reported around these things. It's as if they were slowed down rather than you going fast (?)

Initiate

PostThu May 31, 2012 8:58 am » by Shendao

Doogle wrote:Maaaan Shen, you seem to be having a similar sense of the need to be elsewhere, same as me at times in the past. I had a long spell of amnesia of the event I described above, but when it came back to me, I would take off into the sticks at all hours in my car. On one occasion I drove all the way to Silbury hill and just sat there not knowing why - I'm in Brum by the way.

The description of the sound you gave is like you've found my words for me to describe an event, or non-event to some, that happened in Majorca.

I was in an apartment with my girlf, along with my family. We were teens at the time and our bedroom was the living room, if you know what I mean, and one night we were woken by multicoloured lights filling the room. We both sat bolt upright and my girlf said "what is that?".
I too don't normally like to discuss certain things about this stuff, so she had no idea of the memories I had/have. Anyway, there was a sound accompanying the lights, very similar to what you described and as they moved alongside the apartment to the left and away I said the strangest thing - "It's probably just the ice-cream man"!.
We both just settled down again and went straight to sleep, but thankfully, she remembered the whole thing in the morning.

I hear you bro, Silbury Hill used to be my destination in my 20's. Used to camp out at the Henge too before they fenced it up. I would just take off to Wales every weekend as I found a small cave up in the hills so I would just chill there.

Friend of mine runs Whitley Shreibers site and he keeps telling me that that the spaceguys have an interest in me, but I dont see why they would as I do nothing of importance.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Initiate

PostThu May 31, 2012 2:42 pm » by Tonyw

Doogle wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:Here is a UFO ID chart.... :flop:

Dunno if that helps in my case, saw it from underneath!

I looked at the chart, and lit upon one of the UFO's, it's (N6), and me, and three of friends saw it one night in winter as we were travelling home from the Mine we worked at. It was in the year 1995 on the 17th of November a Friday night. We were travelling on a straight road just going past a pub called the "Forest Inn" on Hucknall Lane in Nottingham UK. One of my friends was a hardened skeptic but after the encounter he was a firm believer. At the back of this Pub was a railway track, and sidings where Coal trucks were kept, and this UFO was hovering over a coal truck. The Bottom of the UFO was a myriad of colours so intense, and colourful, with a light that kept blinking on, and off like a Strobe light at the top of the craft. The UFO was about 30-40 feet across. We were held up in traffic so we got a good look at this thing, it was amazing. We followed the Road into "Bulwell Market", and we were held up at traffic lights, and my mate "Tony" who was driving said "Look up", and we saw a Dim Red,and Green light travelling DEAD slow across the market, NO Noise. The following Monday we sat in the Canteen discussing the sighting, and we were all agreed on what we had seen. The official explanation was "Helicopter buzzes a market town" on the local radio station. That was no Helicopter we saw.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostThu May 31, 2012 11:22 pm » by Doogle

Shendao wrote:
Doogle wrote:Maaaan Shen, you seem to be having a similar sense of the need to be elsewhere, same as me at times in the past. I had a long spell of amnesia of the event I described above, but when it came back to me, I would take off into the sticks at all hours in my car. On one occasion I drove all the way to Silbury hill and just sat there not knowing why - I'm in Brum by the way.

I hear you bro, Silbury Hill used to be my destination in my 20's. Used to camp out at the Henge too before they fenced it up. I would just take off to Wales every weekend as I found a small cave up in the hills so I would just chill there.

Friend of mine runs Whitley Shreibers site and he keeps telling me that that the spaceguys have an interest in me, but I dont see why they would as I do nothing of importance.

Depends on what you class as important Shen.

While I'm at it, your friend that runs the Strieber site, how long has he been doing that? It is relevant to something else I posted a few months ago.

Conspirator

PostThu May 31, 2012 11:30 pm » by Doogle

Tonyw wrote:
Doogle wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:Here is a UFO ID chart.... :flop:

Dunno if that helps in my case, saw it from underneath!

I looked at the chart, and lit upon one of the UFO's, it's (N6), and me, and three of friends saw it one night in winter as we were travelling home from the Mine we worked at. It was in the year 1995 on the 17th of November a Friday night. We were travelling on a straight road just going past a pub called the "Forest Inn" on Hucknall Lane in Nottingham UK. One of my friends was a hardened skeptic but after the encounter he was a firm believer. At the back of this Pub was a railway track, and sidings where Coal trucks were kept, and this UFO was hovering over a coal truck. The Bottom of the UFO was a myriad of colours so intense, and colourful, with a light that kept blinking on, and off like a Strobe light at the top of the craft. The UFO was about 30-40 feet across. We were held up in traffic so we got a good look at this thing, it was amazing. We followed the Road into "Bulwell Market", and we were held up at traffic lights, and my mate "Tony" who was driving said "Look up", and we saw a Dim Red,and Green light travelling DEAD slow across the market, NO Noise. The following Monday we sat in the Canteen discussing the sighting, and we were all agreed on what we had seen. The official explanation was "Helicopter buzzes a market town" on the local radio station. That was no Helicopter we saw.

Ow do Tony.

Is your friend, the other Tony, from the Midlands too? I know a guy that has had some pretty mad experiences, and some of those were whilst he was driving trucks between Nottingham and B'Ham years ago. Probably not, but you never know. He saw a P2 (thanks Kinn :D ) in broad daylight just floating at a weird angle. Ha, what's weird when talking about this shite eh?

Initiate

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 7:03 am » by Shendao

Doogle wrote:Depends on what you class as important Shen.

While I'm at it, your friend that runs the Strieber site, how long has he been doing that? It is relevant to something else I posted a few months ago.

True enough.

As far as I know he took over as webmaster last year.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Initiate

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 7:30 am » by Tonyw

Hi Doogle My Mate was an Indian guy which is unusal for an Indian working down the mine> I have only ever heard of one instance, and that was i was down "Babbington" Mine, and i had a indian guy working with me on "Fire Staff", he didn't amount to much LOL.
Anyway back to UFO's I posted another story up on DTV check it out.

ufo-in-my-back-yard-t72776.html
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 12:29 am » by Doogle

I have never bumped before, but I can't help it with this one. It's personal.
Besides, there might be a few people that missed it that might want to contribute.
Come on, anyone else?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 10:39 am » by Toxic32

1956 I was eight years old then. My dad took me and my older brother to what I remember was an air display, as we were both interested in aircraft due to my dad being a flight engineer during the war.
in the (617 squadron). I remember it was a nice warm sunny day which makes during the summer period. But the strange thing is what sticks out in my mind as a striking memory of that day was the shining round craft sitting on the ground like a static display. I remember walking round the craft and touching the outside of it and being fascinated by what I was looking at. UFO picture Q2 was the nearest look alike to what was there. That's the only memory I have of that day. When I was in my teens and on a number of occasions I recall talking to my dad and brother about what we saw. The odd thing is they have no recollection at all of that rounded shape craft that we walked around?? Which I find very odd as it was such a memorable object. But ever since then I have been interested in UFO's.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PreviousNext