Ever seen a UFO close-up? Tell your stories.

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:37 pm

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 2:22 pm » by Mighty Marpster


Doogle wrote:Hi peeps.

There might be a similar thread but couldn't find it.

One of the main reasons that I started checking out DTV years ago was for anything to do with UFO's. OK, I signed up as Doogle in '09 because my house was wrecked in a flood and I lost my old moniker, I think it was Barmyfluid or something.

OK, I ain't so concerned with lights in the sky these days, although things displaying obvious out-there characteristics still warrant discussion. So have any of you seen a UFO close-up? What I mean is a clear, structured "craft", but also, feel free to include lights or things in the sky or whatever that are beyond the norm in their behaviour and appearance.

I have friends that have seen classic saucer things at no more than a few hundred metres and sudden memories of group sightings of for instance, a cigar shaped object nonchalantly gliding over the Thames, to an acquaintance of a friend who's brother works for NASA (sounds so much like a friend of a friend BS, but I HAVE met him, even been to his house) and has mentioned stuff. Also, a retired RAF pilot that I met recently, well, 2 weeks ago, that hinted at deeper knowledge of the subject and with it a confirmation that sections of the forces are well aware of "them".

I've had my own many sightings and one in particular that started me on this journey, 35 or so years ago when i was 6,7 or 8.

I know I didn't give much away there, but was hoping for others to relay their stories so I can tell what sort of people I'm conversing with beforehand. I hope that doesn't come across as selfish, but I have trouble relaying the story even to my closest - unless I'm drunk, when invariably I start spurting it out.

Anyway, any takers?



Hey !! Just joined this stie a few day's ago . I was 15 years old when i saw a black disc shaped object move through the sky . It was late afternoon , the craft moved in a staight line until it vanished out of sight . It was not an aircraft or any other known object . I am a 100% beliver , the news of that 5000 year old craft which was found in Afganistan is AMAZING !!

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 pm » by Doogle


Toxic32 wrote:1956 I was eight years old then. My dad took me and my older brother to what I remember was an air display, as we were both interested in aircraft due to my dad being a flight engineer during the war.
in the (617 squadron). I remember it was a nice warm sunny day which makes during the summer period. But the strange thing is what sticks out in my mind as a striking memory of that day was the shining round craft sitting on the ground like a static display. I remember walking round the craft and touching the outside of it and being fascinated by what I was looking at. UFO picture Q2 was the nearest look alike to what was there. That's the only memory I have of that day. When I was in my teens and on a number of occasions I recall talking to my dad and brother about what we saw. The odd thing is they have no recollection at all of that rounded shape craft that we walked around?? Which I find very odd as it was such a memorable object. But ever since then I have been interested in UFO's.


Toxic, that is so typical.

What I mean is, there is so often an amnesia, whether it induced or self-induced, associated with such events.
With my own memory, my parents used to acknowledge what had happened, only for years later to say to me "what are you talking about?"
They were either humouring me at the time, or had fallen victim to the amnesia.

Interesting though, that you were so close to the thing you remember, that it is typical of the high strangeness and subsequent memory blank.

A friend of mine was at a dinner party when his brother (I think) brought up the story of them both witnessing a "cigar" shaped object floating silently above the Thames, when he suddenly remembered it also, and it had been so cleanly wiped from his memory that it was like witnessing it for the first time.

Thanks.

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 pm » by Doogle


Mighty Marpster wrote:
Doogle wrote:Hi peeps.

There might be a similar thread but couldn't find it.

One of the main reasons that I started checking out DTV years ago was for anything to do with UFO's. OK, I signed up as Doogle in '09 because my house was wrecked in a flood and I lost my old moniker, I think it was Barmyfluid or something.

OK, I ain't so concerned with lights in the sky these days, although things displaying obvious out-there characteristics still warrant discussion. So have any of you seen a UFO close-up? What I mean is a clear, structured "craft", but also, feel free to include lights or things in the sky or whatever that are beyond the norm in their behaviour and appearance.

I have friends that have seen classic saucer things at no more than a few hundred metres and sudden memories of group sightings of for instance, a cigar shaped object nonchalantly gliding over the Thames, to an acquaintance of a friend who's brother works for NASA (sounds so much like a friend of a friend BS, but I HAVE met him, even been to his house) and has mentioned stuff. Also, a retired RAF pilot that I met recently, well, 2 weeks ago, that hinted at deeper knowledge of the subject and with it a confirmation that sections of the forces are well aware of "them".

I've had my own many sightings and one in particular that started me on this journey, 35 or so years ago when i was 6,7 or 8.

I know I didn't give much away there, but was hoping for others to relay their stories so I can tell what sort of people I'm conversing with beforehand. I hope that doesn't come across as selfish, but I have trouble relaying the story even to my closest - unless I'm drunk, when invariably I start spurting it out.

Anyway, any takers?



Hey !! Just joined this stie a few day's ago . I was 15 years old when i saw a black disc shaped object move through the sky . It was late afternoon , the craft moved in a staight line until it vanished out of sight . It was not an aircraft or any other known object . I am a 100% beliver , the news of that 5000 year old craft which was found in Afganistan is AMAZING !!


Hi Marps

Wasn't aware of that bizarre vimana story, thanks.

Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:12 am

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:14 pm » by novaone


Seen one in 1982 when I lived on a farm about 60 minutes from chicago. I was about 13 at the time. pretty clear night, moon was out lighting up our barn. had been outside about 6 minutes, just sipping on my coke, when all of the sudden, what I thought was a low bright star started getting brighter and larger, didn't think much of it, thought it was a plane. and then when I tried to find it the sky it was gone.

A few minutes later as I was messing with my coke can lid, I smelt something funny, it reminded me of my old tyco race tracks when they would go around after a few minutes, that smell of the electric making contact with the track is what it smelt like.

I looked up and over our barn was this black shape. it was bigger then our barn just slowly moving. it was the blackest black I have ever seen, the moon didn't even light it up. I was stunned standing there. I could see a small series of multi colored lights faint at first, but still lights under it, and that race track smell was strong! I felt like something or someone was watching me, and I got this strange dizzy feeling in my head. then after about 4-5 minutes it started heading off. I could not see the shape, was just very long and large.

I was blown away to say the least, I called everyone I knew and my entire family came over. A few thought I was nuts. Then 2 days later I was watching channel 7 news in chicago, and there was a mass sighting of this UFO and even police had reported it. I was validated and my family was freaking out and asking me questions. but that was it...never seen anything like that again. Once in a life time I guess.

Initiate
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:42 pm

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 am » by G3n3sis


Well, before I had my sighting, I had nightmares and my extended family came to be familiar with them when I slept at their houses: uncles, aunties and cousins that is. As a child they were titled, the "Nasty Hand" dreams, where a gruesome large hand would rise from the bottom of the bed or close to the wall and grab my leg and pull me under, to where ever it was from. Its clear that as a child I suffered from some sort of trauma, but I nor anyone else in the family know where it came from. The dreams ended around the age of 10 and a year later I had my close sighting. To be clear, I don't associate the two experiences as having a similar cause, however I have history of strange experiences as a child; for example, it is known to my immediate family that our house where these experiences occurred, had sightings of ghosts and objects appearing where they should not have been.

After the "ufo" sighting, all the strange events quietened down and now I have a fascination with anything fortean, occult or which simply challenges the status quo.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 12:50 am » by Doogle


novaone wrote:Seen one in 1982 when I lived on a farm about 60 minutes from chicago. I was about 13 at the time. pretty clear night, moon was out lighting up our barn. had been outside about 6 minutes, just sipping on my coke, when all of the sudden, what I thought was a low bright star started getting brighter and larger, didn't think much of it, thought it was a plane. and then when I tried to find it the sky it was gone.

A few minutes later as I was messing with my coke can lid, I smelt something funny, it reminded me of my old tyco race tracks when they would go around after a few minutes, that smell of the electric making contact with the track is what it smelt like.

I looked up and over our barn was this black shape. it was bigger then our barn just slowly moving. it was the blackest black I have ever seen, the moon didn't even light it up. I was stunned standing there. I could see a small series of multi colored lights faint at first, but still lights under it, and that race track smell was strong! I felt like something or someone was watching me, and I got this strange dizzy feeling in my head. then after about 4-5 minutes it started heading off. I could not see the shape, was just very long and large.

I was blown away to say the least, I called everyone I knew and my entire family came over. A few thought I was nuts. Then 2 days later I was watching channel 7 news in chicago, and there was a mass sighting of this UFO and even police had reported it. I was validated and my family was freaking out and asking me questions. but that was it...never seen anything like that again. Once in a life time I guess.


Nova, once in a lifetime maybe, or maybe not. If what you encountered is a real memory, then there maybe more hidden through some sort of amnesia. Once again, it's an "if" because I haven't got a clue as what is going on here.

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 am » by Doogle


G3n3sis wrote:Well, before I had my sighting, I had nightmares and my extended family came to be familiar with them when I slept at their houses: uncles, aunties and cousins that is. As a child they were titled, the "Nasty Hand" dreams, where a gruesome large hand would rise from the bottom of the bed or close to the wall and grab my leg and pull me under, to where ever it was from. Its clear that as a child I suffered from some sort of trauma, but I nor anyone else in the family know where it came from. The dreams ended around the age of 10 and a year later I had my close sighting. To be clear, I don't associate the two experiences as having a similar cause, however I have history of strange experiences as a child; for example, it is known to my immediate family that our house where these experiences occurred, had sightings of ghosts and objects appearing where they should not have been.

After the "ufo" sighting, all the strange events quietened down and now I have a fascination with anything fortean, occult or which simply challenges the status quo.


Strange that, I, apparently used to wake my parent's screaming about the "spiders" coming at me in the night. Nightmares? Highly likely, although I do, and always have, liked spiders.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:12 pm

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:51 am » by Tzarmo


I see UFOs 2 times and they was 2 diferent.

Well i cant say its so close up but will explain.

I register myself here befor long time and i only was heard and read that someone saw this someone saw that i never see anything, but i always believe the things that peoples talk are real no matter i didnt see anythi9ng at all.
And what heppand is in one Summer suny day i go out with friends for fishing...in one area close up here like a litle park for relaxation with nice green grass and a river so I always like to watch the SKY no matter do is day Or Night when i can do it i always do it not because to trying to see something just because im feelig cool and i like to watch the sky just like that.
This day THe SKY was extramaly CLEAR i mean Super super BLUE of colour light blue even do not have a clouds in the area we was...
After some fishing etc etc we are geting to come back to the city with the Car and i just stay relaxed on the front right seat to the driver and watch trought the window.
And i was watching the SKY
what i saw at 1st time I DIDNT BELIEVE because u only hear and read for such things and now u are seeing something In the SKY and the feeling is like u are Hight for a second
I SAW a SPHERE SILVER ONE and was static in the SKY was far but not so far the size that i saw was litle more bigger than a Basketball Ball it was pure metalic look and just staying like that without to move.
1st i start to wondering What the hell is this and cant believe my eyes.
But this is the truth i saw it and i do not care who believe me or not i speak open for this because i know what i saw. And im Sure that i saw it and was a Metal Silver Sphere that staying in the sky without to move and after sometime start to move and disapear so this is NOT any normal flying machine that we the humans know for sure.


The second time i saw something in the SKY well for me was more interesting. the Second case was alot more shorter
was like 2-3 Months after the Silver Sphere
I was going out from home to the nearest store here to buy food
this was night like 9 a clock and i didnt watch the SKY at all just walking normaly to the shop but because the street i was walking was with incline i can see the night sky in the landskape in front of me.

What i saw is this was super super close and was something really Extraterrestrial
Again something like BALL but was full of light was bigger like 2 Balls this mean was really not so far and hght the light was very intense WHITE and litle Orange like fire this Ball was extramely FAST because i saw it in front of me in the sky after a moment was passed over my head in the sky make a turn to right and disapear fast.

I stop to walk and think whattttttttt whas this thing.

Im saying the second time when i saw is interesting because WAS super big and make manevrous not to fly in one direction only also was super bright and super clear to view it i saw it Just because this was in fron of my eyes i didnt expect to see something like this when im going to the shop for food.

Now what i mean is when i have such an expirience i like even more to watch the SKY :)

After this 2 things i saw i never saw something more like a Soucer or anything but Im sure that they are real.

Writer
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:04 pm

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:49 am » by kennydubbs


Kinninigan wrote:Here is a UFO ID chart.... :flop:


Image


I seen 2 of them that looked like L3 but the flip it the other way. My friend Dave and I were about to light up some herbs and we saw the 2 objects. It was dark out on a wednesday night 14 years ago sometime in the summer at around 8:30pm. They were silent and had a luminance near the bottom. What made then UFO's was when they zig-zagged in front of one another a few times and they continued going. They were coming from the N, headed S. We both said WTF, then blazed and laugh about it to this day. I wont say they were Aliens but I have never seen anything like them before or after.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 598
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: on the outside looking in

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:52 am » by ZetaRediculous


Ok, I’ve read this thread for a few days toying with the idea of whether to share my first sighting.


I was 10 years old and my father was a milkman, he ran his own small business running 4 rounds stretching from Salisbury to Southampton in the UK. Basically the A36 was the main artery of all his rounds. This particular night he had to cover for one of his employees who was off sick, so he asked me if I would help him (I used to get £10 a night for helping out, which to a 10 year old in the late eighties was a fair bit of cash in the pocket). We had started the first round at around 10.30p.m. (Salisbury and surrounding villages) and at around 4a.m. we were about to make our way down the A36 from Alderbury to Whiteparish to start the second round. But Dad was feeling a little tired so we stopped off in a lay-by a little north of Pepperbox Hill so he could get a quick nap. I had specific instructions to wake him after 20minutes.

So, as dad slumbered I sat there reading some comics and I noticed an odd light in the sky of to the south west. The light light was solid green with a intermittent blue tinge. At first I thought it was an aeroplane or a helicopter, but as it got closer I realised that it was flying really slowly and that it was two lights, a constant green below and a slow strobing blue light above. After no more than five minutes it was was within 500ft and at my guesstimate no more than 150-200ft off the ground. I was frantically shaking my father who woke with a start and as I couldn’t coherently explain to him what I was trying to convey so I jumped out the van and pointed up. At this point I was stood nearly directly under it as it passed over us. Dad jumped out after me and stood in awe at what was above us...
Image
sighting location : 51° 1'34.03"N : 1°42'37.93"W on Google earth
As sunrise was about half an hour away and the skies where lightening up, its shape was very visible. It was circular with a wide domed top and a horizontally sliced torus shape protruding from the underside of the central disc (on Kinnigans chart the closest would be B3). There were in fact three static green lights around the periphery of the protrusion in a triangular configuration but from its angle of approach only one was visible. It was somewhere around 55-65ft across and totally silent. It continued on its north-easterly path for another mile or so and slowly descended behind a copse on the outskirts of the village of West Grimstead. We both stood there in complete awe, I don’t think that we could really comprehend what we had witnessed at such close quarters.

The really odd thing was that when we pulled up in the lay-by around 4 a.m. it was still dark, as the object passed over us and went behind the trees is was predawn, but it was gone 6 a.m. and light when we pulled out of the lay-by. My father didn’t want me to tell anybody what we had seen, I think he was scared that people would think we were either crazy or liars and we only ever spoke about it once more before he died and he changed the subject as quickly as he could.



A little side note... About 3 miles from where we were parked and just a couple mile from where we saw the object descend, there was a Royal Naval Armaments depot, which has now been turned into an office park, but was active at the time.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook