Ever seen a UFO close-up? Tell your stories.

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 3:55 am » by reikipower227

I have seen several! growing up in Whittier California has its stangeness but the UFO's I saw well there was no way they were anything else. It was the summer before I started highschool and I was sleeping in the livingroom as we had family staying with us and I had to give up my room. across from our home about a 1/2 mile away was a oil refinery and at night , late at night they would burn off the sludge in a huge torch and normally this torch had a small flame but late at night when it was turned on it would light up the sky and we would go out and play. this evening it was approx 2-230 in the am when the torch lit up. I was awakened by something but not sure what. I looked out the front windows under which I lay and could see the top of the torch and was shocked at how wide the flame looked but it also looked strange cause it was flattened out, it reminded me of what a flame looked like when you put a pan on it. the flames were indeed curling up aropund the sides of what looked like a big black pan. I got up and stood there looking out the window shocked at what I was seeing. My mother who fell asleep watching tv on the sofa woke. mom and I being kinda tied psychically she felt the "fear" I guess for lack of a better word but maybe not as she lead is both out of the house to the yard to see more. as we walked out the front door to the right of the house and stood in the driveway directly across from this sight. It whatever It was just hovered over the flame and I realized what woke me up as it was very understated but definately there was a low hum and what seemed like a pipe banging but far far away. We stood there when I spoke up "Mom what is that" my cousins who were in the bedroom on that side of the house opened the window and asked what we were doing? I said "Look!" and they fell out of the window well they climbed out of the window but so fast it was like they were poured out of it. By this time the UFO had begun some action. Its bottom lit up and only years later while watching Stephen Kings "It" on tv and you will maybe understand why it was much later, but back to the story the light that emanated was nothing like i had ever seen. In fact I want to say it was a bio luminescence as when I saw the scene where "It: in its spider form showed them the "dead Lights" ewwww yeah it was like that and thats when I actually remembered what happened! but again back to the story. We stood there all four of us mom me lucy and pearl and watched this thing swing out over the refinery and I thought it was headed in a northern direction when it swun back over our way! mmhmm it was like it new we were there watching. It moved? floated? glided? I cant decribe how it moved as there were no means of propulsion that I recognized and it made n o sound other then the low hum and still that "what sounded like" banging but it was measurable and kept pace so was part of it what ever it was. this thing finally made its way directly over us and I remember there was or were symbol/s I almost recognize them or should I say remember them but then not at all its like its right there but subsides. and this is how much of the story I can recall or am allowed to recall. as I said it was years later watching "It" when I remembered this even and I called my mom and asked her and she did remember it but her reaction was so understated I felt like "this is so weird" why didnt we tell a house full of people what happened? we stood there for three hours and yet all I can remember took about 15 minutes and when we walked into the house we didnt say anything we all went to out respective beds and went to sleep never discussing this till man many years later! The craft was triangular in nature. I felt or sensed a prescence that was aware of us and I knew that like I know everything I am not supposed to know...I just did! and I knew we were scrubbed after the even as I remember that the ship was gone and no where to be seen and we just walked into the house single file and fell asleep.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 9:43 am » by Canubis

unless u put that shit into paragraphs not even I want to read it lol...

and i guess my shit would topple it in a few sentence.. to say i have Alien EXP im reluctant to share...

LOL at walk single file into a house, <-- seen it myself with just 1 tiny mo fo, as i lie on the front grass of someones house...

theres alota shit that needs to be cleared up, and we all just gota wait.
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 9:05 pm » by Doogle

reikipower227 wrote:I have seen several! growing up in Whittier California has its stangeness but the UFO's I saw well there was no way they were anything else. It was the summer before I started highschool and I was sleeping in the livingroom as we had family staying with us and I had to give up my room. across from our home about a 1/2 mile away was a oil refinery and at night , late at night they would burn off the sludge in a huge torch and normally this torch had a small flame but late at night when it was turned on it would light up the sky and we would go out and play. this evening it was approx 2-230 in the am when the torch lit up. I was awakened by something but not sure what. I looked out the front windows under which I lay and could see the top of the torch and was shocked at how wide the flame looked but it also looked strange cause it was flattened out, it reminded me of what a flame looked like when you put a pan on it. the flames were indeed curling up aropund the sides of what looked like a big black pan. I got up and stood there looking out the window shocked at what I was seeing. My mother who fell asleep watching tv on the sofa woke. mom and I being kinda tied psychically she felt the "fear" I guess for lack of a better word but maybe not as she lead is both out of the house to the yard to see more. as we walked out the front door to the right of the house and stood in the driveway directly across from this sight. It whatever It was just hovered over the flame and I realized what woke me up as it was very understated but definately there was a low hum and what seemed like a pipe banging but far far away. We stood there when I spoke up "Mom what is that" my cousins who were in the bedroom on that side of the house opened the window and asked what we were doing? I said "Look!" and they fell out of the window well they climbed out of the window but so fast it was like they were poured out of it. By this time the UFO had begun some action. Its bottom lit up and only years later while watching Stephen Kings "It" on tv and you will maybe understand why it was much later, but back to the story the light that emanated was nothing like i had ever seen. In fact I want to say it was a bio luminescence as when I saw the scene where "It: in its spider form showed them the "dead Lights" ewwww yeah it was like that and thats when I actually remembered what happened! but again back to the story. We stood there all four of us mom me lucy and pearl and watched this thing swing out over the refinery and I thought it was headed in a northern direction when it swun back over our way! mmhmm it was like it new we were there watching. It moved? floated? glided? I cant decribe how it moved as there were no means of propulsion that I recognized and it made n o sound other then the low hum and still that "what sounded like" banging but it was measurable and kept pace so was part of it what ever it was. this thing finally made its way directly over us and I remember there was or were symbol/s I almost recognize them or should I say remember them but then not at all its like its right there but subsides. and this is how much of the story I can recall or am allowed to recall. as I said it was years later watching "It" when I remembered this even and I called my mom and asked her and she did remember it but her reaction was so understated I felt like "this is so weird" why didnt we tell a house full of people what happened? we stood there for three hours and yet all I can remember took about 15 minutes and when we walked into the house we didnt say anything we all went to out respective beds and went to sleep never discussing this till man many years later! The craft was triangular in nature. I felt or sensed a prescence that was aware of us and I knew that like I know everything I am not supposed to know...I just did! and I knew we were scrubbed after the even as I remember that the ship was gone and no where to be seen and we just walked into the house single file and fell asleep.

Cheers Reiki.

The way you walked back into the house is interesting. I've heard lots of people say that they remember feeling weird and almost as if a forced sense of disinterest comes over them; And the memory being triggered by something else is also a classic sign of something happening in your past that was hidden, either by your mind or something else, and either buried poorly or buried deliberately temporarily.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 pm » by Doogle

Canubis wrote:unless u put that shit into paragraphs not even I want to read it lol...

and i guess my shit would topple it in a few sentence.. to say i have Alien EXP im reluctant to share...

LOL at walk single file into a house, <-- seen it myself with just 1 tiny mo fo, as i lie on the front grass of someones house...

theres alota shit that needs to be cleared up, and we all just gota wait.

Hi Canubis. You are nuts - in a nice way. :D
What do you think will happen if we wait for shit to be cleared up?
Fair enough about being reluctant to share your experience, it ain't easy sometimes for some folk and understandably.

It was Reiki's first post, so we should give him/her the benefit of the doubt in terms of grammar. Maybe that's just the way Reiki does it and I hope it doesn't put her/him off.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 pm » by Freeman2011

Freeman, where are you? Geographically I mean. I'm in the same boat, so to speak. PM me if you want. Same goes to anyone on this thread, because I've come to a crossroads, and I'm thinking about pushing the envelope.

Hi Doogle i live near sheffield in england, what do you mean about pushing the envelope?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 pm » by Doogle

Freeman2011 wrote:Freeman, where are you? Geographically I mean. I'm in the same boat, so to speak. PM me if you want. Same goes to anyone on this thread, because I've come to a crossroads, and I'm thinking about pushing the envelope.

Hi Doogle i live near sheffield in england, what do you mean about pushing the envelope?

Well. I want to know more about what I remember and what I think happened to me and possibly my family.
I asked where you were because I spoke to an investigator near me (UK) and he wants to investigate my story. I have looked into the guy, and people that have dealt with him have got nothing but praise and thanks for him. You mentioned looking into finding out more and I thought your story would really interest him, same as a few of the others on this thread. But I have to say, I haven't met him in person - yet. I might take him up on his offer, which is what I meant by pushing the envelope.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 8:34 pm » by Danarmstrong

Hi Doogle and everyone else. I have really enjoyed reading this thread. I do not post very often but read posts everyday.
I sure don't want to see this thread die. I have not seen a confirmed UFO yet but am an avid sky-watcher like most of us here.
I did see what I thought was a satellite heading straight for me and it kept getting brighter and brighter until I felt this terror come over me, then it dimmed down and flew in a straight line overhead. I think terrestrial but who knows.
Anyway, I have really enjoyed reading all the stories and hope more people tell of their experiences. Fascinating stuff. :nails:
Dan

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:00 am » by Doogle

Danarmstrong wrote:Hi Doogle and everyone else. I have really enjoyed reading this thread. I do not post very often but read posts everyday.
I sure don't want to see this thread die. I have not seen a confirmed UFO yet but am an avid sky-watcher like most of us here.
I did see what I thought was a satellite heading straight for me and it kept getting brighter and brighter until I felt this terror come over me, then it dimmed down and flew in a straight line overhead. I think terrestrial but who knows.
Anyway, I have really enjoyed reading all the stories and hope more people tell of their experiences. Fascinating stuff. :nails:
Dan

Cheers Dan, me too. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love the personal accounts; And it is also quite personal to me too.

There are some awesome threads on DTV and some that have got a life of their own, some mad as fuck, some pitiful (including my own) but I'm not bothered about creating a thread for it to run on and on for the sake of it but long may it continue; Because I bet there are some amazing stories to be heard on here and I hope that people that are reading these stories and are experiencing or have experienced similar will feel that this is a relatively safe (and anonymous) place to tell theirs. Why do I want hear them? Don't know. Maybe because we all like a good story and maybe partly for reassurance.

If you are reading this and do have a story, have no fear, no-one knows who the fuck you are, unless you come out and pretty much put your photo on here with your address and phone number. Having said that, for some of the more personal stories, I know it ain't easy - it took me 20 plus years for me to bring it up again with some people, let alone tell strangers.

I used to worry people would picture me like this if I talked to them about this shizzle -

Now I couldn't give...

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 1:29 am » by Doogle

OK, a bump - yeah a late one, but this is personally my biggy.
Anyone else?

Initiate

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 3:45 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Hello to all,ive also been reading posts daily for a few years,but felt compelled to contribute my experiences.Well i guess it first started about 5 years ago in the south east UK where i used to live,i cant remember what order these experiences happened in but will try to recall as best as i can(forgive me im a stoner 8-) ) One occasion we were at a bbq and my friend noticed a cylindrical object slowly turning but stationary we observed it and soon others see this about 7 peeps but they lost interest and moved on but me and my pal kept observing and it was the same old,not a plane ,helicopter,blimp,weather ballon,hang glider etc,you could see the sun shining off it and it was metallic in look,and everytime it rotated you knew the dimensions ie cylinderical and then after a while as it turned it seemed to morph into what i can only describe as a metallic turtle shell and disc like,it was very high altitude as far as i could see and also exactly above us,we kept looking til we lost sight of it maybe 20 mins.
I must say that ive always had a curiosity and beleived in their existence.aliens and ufos that is,but after this time i always skywatched day or night walking up town or wherever.

So another time i was smoking in my garden around dusk with a friend,we had just come out and lit up,when i checked out the sky,There wasnt much doing in the way of stars but one i focused on seemed a little brighter and as soon as i give it my attention completly it started to descend, again it was quite high altitude it was silent and seemed to be flickering/dimming its white luminescence gradually on the way down,and also had like what seemed to be as if somone sketched a box over it,(i know it sounds odd)and as it got nearer and nearer it gradually faded to a black outline,until it was what i can guess to be 20ft above my house,again slowly and silently moving over,at the last point of seeing it it look like a black diamond shaped "thing" about 50 ft in length and reminded me of them black ghost things out of the film ghost,(sorry gay example)me and my pal were utterly perplexed and found it hard to really explain to anyone we knew,as it was so hard to put into words,you really had to be there.

What i wondered and reasoned with alll the evidence ive ever encountered,is that obviously some are government owned,for whatever reason,back engineered etc and that some are undoubtably not from this planet and then hollow earth theory people, but thats another story,anyway with regards to the last experience i assume it was not of this earth as it seemed to make a lot of effort to not be obvious to any body else that might have been in the neighbourhood coz i it were a hoax by the gov you would guess they would try to "fool" as many people possible with many bright lights and it appeared be waiting for me, as i always smoked at that time.
Over the following months and years i see many ufos i actually lost count,the most common being a yellow /orange ball,many times they would just drift by across the garden but not so overhead a fly by if you will and always around dusk bar a few.
It got to the point where it was tripping me out and i was trying to grapple the logicality of all these events,i also used to cycle a lot around our town of about 150 000 people just for the record,and many times again see these ufos sometimes again directly overhead or these fly bys.I also moved a lot in a short space of time all around the town and these experiences just kept happening,another time i moved in with 2 pals and in our garden we had a small patch of sky visible between a tree and a building and on 4 occasions we see one of the most dazzling examples of the yellow type which seemed to crank up the brightness from star like to any mini sun and then it "turned off"the light and you could see the silhoette and almost as though you could see through the cockpit this time it had the classic disc shape with the dome on top/cockpit, even once i see one when i see my Nan in the north of the country 400 miles away.

Im sorry if this account is dragging on, but i thought i would compile all events as i never had before,Another time i was chilling in bed and had just woke up,say 10 am and my curtains were drawn but had a slight gap in the middle where i could make out blue sky,and then i focused in on an unusual white object quite far away,stationary and silent,and was defo a ufo which was perfectly lined up in my field of view ,all beit very narrow,which was a bit freaky,also there were times when i was at work,on this occasion roofing,when again a simiar object was directly overhead but very high.I referenced all these sightings and checked out a local ufo site,and other people had described exactly the same yellow orb'/discs and i also checked out the cylindrical, cigar ufo and there are many on youtube exactly the same most notably when the MIG jet is chasing one and gets left for dust like a sucker :? .Im now living in mainland europe been here 9 months so far 2 fly bys and one lurker :look: .

PreviousNext