Ever seen a UFO close-up? Tell your stories.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 3:51 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Thanks for perciveering if you have read this but i just had to put it down,im sure ive left bits out,but most of it is there,something is DEFINATLY going down and i know its coming soon,whether their reasons for being here are to study us,to help us from the "poo world order",to assist after a cataclysm/cosmological event with reconstruction,knowledge and enlightenment,or even sinister and i also think there is more going on in our local vaciniity in space than people think ie space wars,

Im glad to have been able to contribute to this thread with likeminded souls,but we need a change in this world and its coming soon,we just have to unite as one whoever you are where ever your from,and down with the powers that be :hell: :vomit:
So peace to all you readers :love: and eyes peeled, bless :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 6:11 pm » by Temps13

I've seen a few where I live but none close enough to glean any detail..
Just read over on Bill Byrnes site an account from the (60's?)Michigan chase case the two witnesses that were close said it was like a pyramid with a light here & here & a porthole & the surface seemed to resemble coral..I thought of the Rendlesham craft-the landed one..
I saw an object passing slowly out of sight from my window that was like a fishbowl full of colored gases..imagine if you couldnt see the bowl just the gases..
Another i saw I had the impression of a faint weave type pattern..like those tether ufos
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 11, 2013 8:44 pm » by Yuya63

I had an experience that I've posted in another thread. But heres a new one.
About 2 months ago I was driving on the freeway in Woodinville, Washington.
In front of me was a small hill with houses on it. I noticed a silver ball hovering just over the trees.
It looked to be around 15 to 20 feet in diameter. It was a very shiny silver. Then it lit up really bright and shot straight up into the sky. I could follow it for a few hundred feet, but then it was to fast for my eyes to see it. This was only a 3 or 4 second sighting, so I had to think to myself "did I really just see that".
I did......... :cheers:
Oh btw, This was around noon time. Full daylight.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 12:42 am » by Doogle

Mr.Manunnaki wrote:Thanks for perciveering if you have read this but i just had to put it down,im sure ive left bits out,but most of it is there,something is DEFINATLY going down and i know its coming soon,whether their reasons for being here are to study us,to help us from the "poo world order",to assist after a cataclysm/cosmological event with reconstruction,knowledge and enlightenment,or even sinister and i also think there is more going on in our local vaciniity in space than people think ie space wars,

Im glad to have been able to contribute to this thread with likeminded souls,but we need a change in this world and its coming soon,we just have to unite as one whoever you are where ever your from,and down with the powers that be :hell: :vomit:
So peace to all you readers :love: and eyes peeled, bless :clapper:

Thanks Mr.Man, nice to get it off your chest isn't it!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 12:55 am » by Doogle

Yuya63 wrote:I had an experience that I've posted in another thread. But heres a new one.
About 2 months ago I was driving on the freeway in Woodinville, Washington.
In front of me was a small hill with houses on it. I noticed a silver ball hovering just over the trees.
It looked to be around 15 to 20 feet in diameter. It was a very shiny silver. Then it lit up really bright and shot straight up into the sky. I could follow it for a few hundred feet, but then it was to fast for my eyes to see it. This was only a 3 or 4 second sighting, so I had to think to myself "did I really just see that".
I did......... :cheers:
Oh btw, This was around noon time. Full daylight.

Nice one Y. Don't believe you. You need to show pictures, because everyone always carries a camera! :D
Wonder if the peeps in the houses noticed?

And Temps, the fishbowl thing, I had a mad half hour that made my dogs run home after seeing something like that, I think I mentioned it on here, don't know. There was a crackling noise all around me and above me associated with the one I saw.

Writer

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 1:56 am » by nearlyaminion

Hi all I'm a newbie and i just signed up.
I live in a sleepy little town in Devon England where nothing ever happens.
A couple of years ago i was driving my van home after walking my dogs and was going downhill approaching a housing estate when to my great surprise a large yellow fiery object passed overhead moving quite slowly, it passed over the housing estate at something like 60 or 70 feet at something like 50 maybe 60 MPH.
When it passed overhead it looked kinda like one of those American yellow school buses complete with blacked out windows and had flames all around it.
I stopped and got out of the van as it passed over a factory that was on the opposite side of the road but by the time i had fished my phone out of the van to get a picture it had gone over a hill behind the factory and was no longer in sight, i waited for a big bang thinking that it would crash into the ground but there was nothing, there was no sound, nothing at all. No one reported it and it didn't even make the local news.
I looked around on the net and also found nothing at the time.That was when i first found disclose tv and i have been here ever since enjoying the site.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 2:02 am » by Doogle

nearlyaminion wrote:Hi all I'm a newbie and i just signed up.
I live in a sleepy little town in Devon England where nothing ever happens.
A couple of years ago i was driving my van home after walking my dogs and was going downhill approaching a housing estate when to my great surprise a large yellow fiery object passed overhead moving quite slowly, it passed over the housing estate at something like 60 or 70 feet at something like 50 maybe 60 MPH.
When it passed overhead it looked kinda like one of those American yellow school buses complete with blacked out windows and had flames all around it.
I stopped and got out of the van as it passed over a factory that was on the opposite side of the road but by the time i had fished my phone out of the van to get a picture it had gone over a hill behind the factory and was no longer in sight, i waited for a big bang thinking that it would crash into the ground but there was nothing, there was no sound, nothing at all. No one reported it and it didn't even make the local news.
I looked around on the net and also found nothing at the time.That was when i first found disclose tv and i have been here ever since enjoying the site.

Welcome nearly and thanks.
Where in Devon?

Writer

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 2:08 am » by nearlyaminion

Thanks.
Yeah it's Bideford on the north coast.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 2:15 am » by Doogle

nearlyaminion wrote:Thanks.
Yeah it's Bideford on the north coast.

Ahh, know it, not well, but been there.
Usually head for Polzeath, sorry to bypass your place! Always looking out when in that neck of the woods because of the reduced light pollution, but nada. Still, maybe looking out for things ain't required, it's always when you aren't expecting anything that the shizzle happens, well nearly always.

Writer

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 2:33 am » by nearlyaminion

I work split shifts so am often out walking with the dogs after midnight, Dogs like and expect routine so a midnight walk is always on the cards. I watch the sky at all times when I'm out and i see so much movement that i can't explain, from shooting stars and meteors to odd flashes of usually orange colored lights that last only a fraction of a second, it is for me, fascinating.

PreviousNext