Ever seen a UFO close-up? Tell your stories.

Writer
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:24 am

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 2:41 am » by drturi


Check my UFO stories and the legacy they left me with! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2pz_fwus5o

The legacy is real http:// and will show up in a few days in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWc2zI-XcqY


Google "Nibiru News – Aliens and Japan Tsunami Prediction dr.turi" for the full online article.

August 10, 2013


Dear Readers;

A shocking new Japan tsunami video has turned up and was recently published by on YouTube. For this video to resurface before my August SOS to the world is not an “accident” but a serious omen from the Cosmic Code. This will be my last warning for to expect a very strong release of cosmic energy August 20 to the 23. Please take my warnings very seriously and pass on this video to the world. May I suggest you to watch this You tube video and my prediction for August?

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 2:49 am » by Doogle


drturi wrote:Check my UFO stories and the legacy they left me with! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2pz_fwus5o

The legacy is real http:// and will show up in a few days in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWc2zI-XcqY


Google "Nibiru News – Aliens and Japan Tsunami Prediction dr.turi" for the full online article.

August 10, 2013


Dear Readers;

A shocking new Japan tsunami video has turned up and was recently published by on YouTube. For this video to resurface before my August SOS to the world is not an “accident” but a serious omen from the Cosmic Code. This will be my last warning for to expect a very strong release of cosmic energy August 20 to the 23. Please take my warnings very seriously and pass on this video to the world. May I suggest you to watch this You tube video and my prediction for August?


Thanks Dr. But your experience was.....??

Please feel free to link your stuff, but at least share it with the people here, they tend not to trust posts just containing links. :)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3116
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 1:54 pm » by Toxic32


drturi wrote:Check my UFO stories and the legacy they left me with! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2pz_fwus5o

The legacy is real http:// and will show up in a few days in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWc2zI-XcqY


Google "Nibiru News – Aliens and Japan Tsunami Prediction dr.turi" for the full online article.

August 10, 2013


Dear Readers;

A shocking new Japan tsunami video has turned up and was recently published by on YouTube. For this video to resurface before my August SOS to the world is not an “accident” but a serious omen from the Cosmic Code. This will be my last warning for to expect a very strong release of cosmic energy August 20 to the 23. Please take my warnings very seriously and pass on this video to the world. May I suggest you to watch this You tube video and my prediction for August?



So when August the 24th comes along you will be back to eat shit then. Cosmic energy my arse. The cosmos if in a constant state of energy generation. So lets be more specific, just what the fuck are you saying. You know something that is going to kill thousands of people and you want to keep it to your self. Or you hope something will happen that will cause a lot of people to die so you can them come along and claim you warned every body and no body took a lot of notice. I would say there is a good chance that a disaster of some sort, be it man made or natural, will happen over the next 10 days or so. You bring nothing but self publicity to the table. Put or up or shut the fuck up. Honesty and humility walk hand in hand. I could say I had a vision of boat full of explosives sailing up the Thames which exploded and blew up the right tower and damaged the debating chamber of the members and most of the front of the build That's quite specific. But what do you say. Doom and gloom is about to happen. Take your pick.

Image
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:37 pm

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki


Doogle wrote:
Mr.Manunnaki wrote:Thanks for perciveering if you have read this but i just had to put it down,im sure ive left bits out,but most of it is there,something is DEFINATLY going down and i know its coming soon,whether their reasons for being here are to study us,to help us from the "poo world order",to assist after a cataclysm/cosmological event with reconstruction,knowledge and enlightenment,or even sinister and i also think there is more going on in our local vaciniity in space than people think ie space wars,

Im glad to have been able to contribute to this thread with likeminded souls,but we need a change in this world and its coming soon,we just have to unite as one whoever you are where ever your from,and down with the powers that be :hell: :vomit:
So peace to all you readers :love: and eyes peeled, bless :clapper:



Thanks Mr.Man, nice to get it off your chest isn't it!

It sure is Doogle,been holding on to that for a while :banana: :dancing: ill make some more imput in future,all the best bro :cheers:

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:13 am

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 2:52 pm » by snooz


I was at work one morning and part of my job was to take trash out at the end of my shift . At that time I was loading the trash compacter and as it went through it's cycle I was looking at the stars. I was looking at Mars and thought what was that very bright star next to Mars . I have been interested in astronomy for over 30 yrs and could not identify this very bright object as I pondered this it streaked across the sky almost to fast for my eyes to follow. This incident affected me in a weird kind of way , like I saw something I should not have seen . Haven't talked about it much and did not record the date or what happened.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18876
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 3:21 pm » by Slith


snooz wrote:I was at work one morning and part of my job was to take trash out at the end of my shift . At that time I was loading the trash compacter and as it went through it's cycle I was looking at the stars. I was looking at Mars and thought what was that very bright star next to Mars . I have been interested in astronomy for over 30 yrs and could not identify this very bright object as I pondered this it streaked across the sky almost to fast for my eyes to follow. This incident affected me in a weird kind of way , like I saw something I should not have seen . Haven't talked about it much and did not record the date or what happened.


Cool story. Thanks for sharing snooz.

:hiho:
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:03 pm

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 7:40 am » by JMI


Newearthman wrote:Closest thing to a ufo I've seen...

love that avitar
Love First. Love Last.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2103
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 2:47 pm » by RATRODROB


I do, but not just yet.
its why I looked at DTV in the first place


RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 11:40 pm » by Doogle


RATRODROB wrote:I do, but not just yet.
its why I looked at DTV in the first place


RRR



Alloooo Roberto.

What dya mean? You have had an experience and aren't ready to tell?
Or something else?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am
Location: Cornwall U.K.

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 11:52 pm » by Temps13


Nearlyaminion,Doogle & mysell all live pretty close by heh..small world (im near St.Ives) :cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook