Ever seen a UFO close-up? Tell your stories.

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 9:51 pm » by Doogle

Hi peeps.

There might be a similar thread but couldn't find it.

One of the main reasons that I started checking out DTV years ago was for anything to do with UFO's. OK, I signed up as Doogle in '09 because my house was wrecked in a flood and I lost my old moniker, I think it was Barmyfluid or something.

OK, I ain't so concerned with lights in the sky these days, although things displaying obvious out-there characteristics still warrant discussion. So have any of you seen a UFO close-up? What I mean is a clear, structured "craft", but also, feel free to include lights or things in the sky or whatever that are beyond the norm in their behaviour and appearance.

I have friends that have seen classic saucer things at no more than a few hundred metres and sudden memories of group sightings of for instance, a cigar shaped object nonchalantly gliding over the Thames, to an acquaintance of a friend who's brother works for NASA (sounds so much like a friend of a friend BS, but I HAVE met him, even been to his house) and has mentioned stuff. Also, a retired RAF pilot that I met recently, well, 2 weeks ago, that hinted at deeper knowledge of the subject and with it a confirmation that sections of the forces are well aware of "them".

I've had my own many sightings and one in particular that started me on this journey, 35 or so years ago when i was 6,7 or 8.

I know I didn't give much away there, but was hoping for others to relay their stories so I can tell what sort of people I'm conversing with beforehand. I hope that doesn't come across as selfish, but I have trouble relaying the story even to my closest - unless I'm drunk, when invariably I start spurting it out.

Anyway, any takers?
Last edited by Doogle on Wed May 23, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed May 23, 2012 9:57 pm » by Slith

Not selfish at all. Personally, I have not seen any close up. But there are a number on here who have.

GANG? :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 10:13 pm » by Doogle

Cheers D

I'm at a point where I want to dig further, well that's a bit of bull really because I've been at this point indefinitely.

I hope some of the guys come on inside to tell, not only do I want to hear more of the nitty gritty stuff, especially after meeting the RAF guy, but maybe I need to offload.
Shit, sounds like I need to, well, shit. Just to clarify, offload as in talk openly.

Ta.

Writer

PostWed May 23, 2012 10:43 pm » by georgethebear

Doogle wrote:Cheers D

I'm at a point where I want to dig further, well that's a bit of bull really because I've been at this point indefinitely.

I hope some of the guys come on inside to tell, not only do I want to hear more of the nitty gritty stuff, especially after meeting the RAF guy, but maybe I need to offload.
Shit, sounds like I need to, well, shit. Just to clarify, offload as in talk openly.

Ta.

Hello.
I had a close up of a craft when i was in junior school. I was 10 years old at the time and in the playground when i saw this craft above my head. It was huge and it was the same shape as the lunar module, tilted and stationary for about 20 seconds when a black cloud came across and covered it. I kept looking and when the cloud passed, it was gone. I did not know what it was, but i know what it wasn`t. The memory of it will never leave my head.

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 10:55 pm » by Doogle

georgethebear wrote:
Doogle wrote:Cheers D

Ta.

Hello.
I had a close up of a craft when i was in junior school. I was 10 years old at the time and in the playground when i saw this craft above my head. It was huge and it was the same shape as the lunar module, tilted and stationary for about 20 seconds when a black cloud came across and covered it. I kept looking and when the cloud passed, it was gone. I did not know what it was, but i know what it wasn`t. The memory of it will never leave my head.

Hi George

That's what I'm after.

Cheers for that. My memory/memories will NEVER leave my head either mate. I know exactly what you mean, hence my current view of things and quest for the truth on this matter.

I mentioned a friend's close up sighting of a saucer type thing and it is very striking to your story in the sense that he saw it close by (just sitting there above a bridge over a canal whilst fishing - and a companion saw it too!) and he said it disappeared in what looked like a puff of smoke, or a like a low cloud!!

Amazing, thanks.

Initiate

PostWed May 23, 2012 11:07 pm » by G3n3sis

I was 11 years old when I had a surprising and frightening look at an object outside my bedroom window. It was about 30 or so meters away, about 14 feet in diameter, bright yellow and an orange sequence of lights around the rim, from right to left - no sound. I froze in fear when I saw it and after a while a ran down stairs and refused to go back to bed all night. When I was taken by my parents back to bed, the object was gone. You never forget what you see, when you see one, or whatever it was; it changes you during childhood and later informs upon your perspective on life. Ive tried to understand what I saw ever since.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 11:17 pm » by Doogle

G3n3sis wrote:I was 11 years old when I had a surprising and frightening look at an object outside my bedroom window. It was about 30 or so meters away, about 14 feet in diameter, bright yellow and an orange sequence of lights around the rim, from right to left - no sound. I froze in fear when I saw it and after a while a ran down stairs and refused to go back to bed all night. When I was taken by my parents back to bed, the object was gone. You never forget what you see, when you see one, or whatever it was; it changes you during childhood and later informs upon your perspective on life. Ive tried to understand what I saw ever since.

Too true G3n and thanks a load. My first experience was as a child too. People like you n George are probably on here for the same reasons as me, without sounding too presumptuous.

Is there a pattern developing here?

Maybe not. I know some of my friends didn't see/encounter jack until well into adulthood. But...

Initiate

PostWed May 23, 2012 11:39 pm » by G3n3sis

I have heard theories surrounding a relationship between kids and ufo's but this leads into a subject known as the abduction and secret school mythology. You see, although in my mind I'm sure I saw something very odd that night, I have tried to remain as impartial as I possibly can and I won't lie, it is easy to believe they are aliens, but I do not endorse ufo mythology and abduction stories according to the extraterrestrial hypothesis. Instead I have come to the conclusion that the vehicles and their occupants come from earth. I try to assemble 'evidence' of which I find there is more making the case for man-made than extra or cryptoterrestrial.
I call them the extra-territorial power, because they transcend nation boundaries and are a global phenomenon with no identifiable markings, but are technologically crude enough that we could make them, given my findings.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 11:51 pm » by Doogle

G3n3sis wrote:I have heard theories surrounding a relationship between kids and ufo's but this leads into a subject known as the abduction and secret school mythology. You see, although in my mind I'm sure I saw something very odd that night, I have tried to remain as impartial as I possibly can and I won't lie, it is easy to believe they are aliens, but I do not endorse ufo mythology and abduction stories according to the extraterrestrial hypothesis. Instead I have come to the conclusion that the vehicles and their occupants come from earth. I try to assemble 'evidence' of which I find there is more making the case for man-made than extra or cryptoterrestrial.
I call them the extra-territorial power, because they transcend nation boundaries and are a global phenomenon with no identifiable markings, but are technologically crude enough that we could make them, given my findings.

That is a wonderfully honest and insightful response G3n, and I too see the link between adolescence and UFO activity. What you said there resounds unnervingly with what a retired RAF guy told me, although it doesn't rule out non-human, as I think I understand, that is what you mean too. Am I right? Or are you talking about an exclusively covert and very human phenomenon?

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 11:59 pm » by Kinninigan

Here is a UFO ID chart.... :flop:

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Next