Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 am » by Mydogma

drjones wrote:Wow, fantastic Sam, enjoyed reading that mate, keep up the good work. :flop: Makes a change to read a REAL posting by someone posting their own thoughts with a decent explanation behind them coupled with a nice human touch, ha, this in iteself if you can spot it and most people can't is probably the ultimate healing tool, what i am talking about here is love, but the 'secret' is how to we get to that frequency, the frequency of love is untouchable. How do you get there ? Easy, drink clean water, eat natural foods, drinks vegetable juice, avoid all ARTIFICIAL ingredients, synthetic chemicals, gmo's. I've done this, i feel amazing, i feel free, it's not that hard to do.

Ok, as for PH yes ph i believe is an issue with ALL human dis-ease (the disconnection from ease). We're sick now from a multitude of interferences, all by design in my opinion, the good news is that we can really mitigate and diminsh and in some cases completely eliminate these problems so do it even if you think you are healthy. Music, 100% is a medicine. The real sickness of humanity at present which is on the increase is INTERNAL or spiritual, this is the real form of dis-ease we suffer because if we were spiritually connected to 'god' and we were then conscious because of it we would not make the choices we currently do which are destroying us, the planet on every level. We are an amazing species, we can change for the better and we will. 2012 is going to be a massie year and i want to be held to that 'prediction'. A massive year where you will see global changes some good, most bad, however people are going to change and you will see this no matter where you live on Earth before your very eyes. If you are not already seeing this like i have, even today, which to me speaks volumes, the 'awakening' is REAL i have no doubts, it is being hijacked for sure, but be true to yourself. When you are 'awake' and this is notthing to do with ego or arrogance quite the opposite, you just know it, you become love, basically and you feel so blessed to be alive, for basic things. Everything is amazing, you become a 2 year old kid again, this is what is happening to me. If this has inspired you in any way then you should congratualte yourself for being trusting in my words, i am not here to BS or make stuff up, i post because i care and amidst all the chaos in the world which we all are confused about, the evil and corruption in the world ran rampant, it is not YOUR fault, god has our your back i have no doub about that regardless of our sins and there is hope. In time we will all truly see.
:sunny:

As said in the Matrix movie, why do my eyes hurt ? .. Because you've never used them before.

Couldn't agree more..nicly said...hey doc what's ur thots on silver or gld coloidial remedied..seems to be great merrit and hints it has been used since ancient times...I make my own and feel clenses(don't really know tho) but apparently silver is the base ointment they put on u in hospitals for 3rd degree burn infection..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 10:14 am » by Drjones

Thanks no entry and Rich. :flop:

'Let it go mate. I dont see you inspiring anyone here. Dr Jones is well respected around these traps and he's always posted interesting and uplifting stuff for the benefit of others. I'm sure I speak for most on here when I say that.'
- YIP, there is a reason i have Rydher on my ignore list, i'm sad to see the guy has'nt changed and is still clouded by his own ego, his is still for whatever reason hating myself and directing negative energies toward my posts. NOW fair enough IF i was being a phoney, but i KNOW most people on here and smart enough to know the difference between a phoney and someone who is genuine and speaking from the heart and means well and is working more each day to be a better more insightful human being.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 10:21 am » by Drjones

@mydogma
Silver i have no doubts has powerful, safe anti microbial uses both externally on the human body and internally. It's been quietly made illegal in the EU since Jan 2011. But people have found a way around it, thankfully.
I always have some CS in my home.

I can't speak of any internal benefits but i can say taken intenrally it appears to be safe, i have took it aswell have some family members for periods of upto 2 months during 'flu season' with no side effects other than no one got the flu.Topically i've seen it's power with cuts and infections, so i know it works for those (It's used in hospitals) and i have no reason to suspect it won't work for internal patohgens and viruses, hence the EU ban on the stuff. Forget the propaganda scare story of the 'blue man' that drank too much CS, :lol: that is pure nonsense in real world terms, ie- no-one would drink that much silver on daily basis and no-one nowadays is going to be ingesting the below par stuff this guy was dousing himself with. Having said that there is one important aspect of this people often overlook, the guy was asked WHY he took so much silver, the reply because it made him feel so good, he had painful arthritis.
:think: :)

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 am » by Aragajag

High THC oil taken orally is enough but the problem is people would rather trust a higher authority, even long term smokers of the stuff cant take the blinkers off from my experience.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 3:34 pm » by Mydogma

drjones wrote:@mydogma
Silver i have no doubts has powerful, safe anti microbial uses both externally on the human body and internally. It's been quietly made illegal in the EU since Jan 2011. But people have found a way around it, thankfully.
I always have some CS in my home.

I can't speak of any internal benefits but i can say taken intenrally it appears to be safe, i have took it aswell have some family members for periods of upto 2 months during 'flu season' with no side effects other than no one got the flu.Topically i've seen it's power with cuts and infections, so i know it works for those (It's used in hospitals) and i have no reason to suspect it won't work for internal patohgens and viruses, hence the EU ban on the stuff. Forget the propaganda scare story of the 'blue man' that drank too much CS, :lol: that is pure nonsense in real world terms, ie- no-one would drink that much silver on daily basis and no-one nowadays is going to be ingesting the below par stuff this guy was dousing himself with. Having said that there is one important aspect of this people often overlook, the guy was asked WHY he took so much silver, the reply because it made him feel so good, he had painful arthritis.
:think: :)

I concur..thanks for response...and by the way I would say most here verymuch enjoy your posts..thanks again and keep it up!

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm » by SamueltheLion

rydher wrote:
If this has inspired you in any way then you should congratualte yourself for being trusting in my words

Good god man. Where does your ego end? You are so far up your own ass you could scratch your eyeballs.

my friend, you should think more about what - what you say - says about you, than the other person.

if you had tried to truly digest the discussion and communication going on between me and jones, and knew who dr. jones was and what he's done.
perhaps if you'd met him irl, you wouldn't be speaking this way.

look, it might appear pompous to you, but look between the lines.
dig between it for the meaning. None of us are perfectly lucid and eloquent all the time.

"...For The Letter Kills, But the Spirit [of the law] gives Life..."! :)

this was the precise point i made about speaking on skype was it not?

maybe you should try imagining yourself, being in a room of people, and having to pronounce every single word you speak, before you do so.

"...schon ist ein böses wort entflohen, oh gott! es war nicht so gemeint,
der andere aber, geht und weint"

maybe you would like to watch this video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8109822533221897197
"platonism and alchemy" (good intro, please watch all of it even if it starts slow, let it run in the background :))

and contemplate deeply the fractal, creative nature of reality, and how you effect it by your thoughts, and by every -single- word -you- speak : D

remember how bill hicks said "it's just a ride, and sometimes its thrilling, sometimes its chilling, but that's because of how powerful our minds are"?

i believe it son!

when you comment on anything "out there" what you're really doing is commenting on what's "in here".

peace, love and good things to you

thread

my current thoughts on health: be in tune with the divine music of the spheres, and all illness will flee from you.

it is possible to overdose on anything, but who knows the term underdose?

humans naturally have certain amounts of gold in the body, silver in the mind, mercury... all the metals of all the planets.

the ancients, as primitive as they may seem in some aspects, were I TRULY BELIEVE SO, enlightened in their connection with the "most high", the song and dance of the youniverse.

o_o

colloidal silver medicine is, to me it seems, a modernisation of alchemy... the white stone in alchemy is made of silver, the red, of gold... maybe this is just me thinking too much in terms of alchemy, but i see it everywhere now, lol. It's So Fascinating!

in your reply jones you spoke of the matrix, i too was thinking of the little sequence in which the agents implant that 'creepy' crawly 'bug' para-site. I was bugged by it.

The whole essence of religion, specifically christianity seems to be about perfecting oneself, one's mind, one's soul, it calls the body "the temple". i just love this approach to life, seeing it all upside down inside out, seeing the centre point everywhere.

ever read these ?

the golden verses of pythagoras http://www.pythagoras.name/golden_verses_of_pythagoras.html
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 4:33 pm » by Rydher

Samuel, I've seen over the year that I have been a member of this community just who DrJones is. He's an egomaniac, like Elikam except Doc is all about sun worship and nature rather than God. While they both have seemingly good intentions, they both have egos that are out of control. You can look back on Docs posts and see what I'm talking about. Elikam touted itself as a messenger of God and Doc does the same, except he praises nature. While putting himself on the same pedestal as Elikam put themselves.

What's more is you can look at the posts from people that came to Elikam's defense. Then compare those posts to the people posting in Doc's defense. They are eerily similar.

You can spin it anyway you want, but it is what it is. Good intentioned? Yes. Egomaniac? Without a doubt.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 4:40 pm » by Mydogma

Sam....thanks for the pythagoras link..few things I gotta work on..I don't know about the flesh thing tho...I like my meat!!! Could be my damnation...haha

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 pm » by Mydogma

rydher wrote:Samuel, I've seen over the year that I have been a member of this community just who DrJones is. He's an egomaniac, like Elikam except Doc is all about sun worship and nature rather than God. While they both have seemingly good intentions, they both have egos that are out of control. You can look back on Docs posts and see what I'm talking about. Elikam touted itself as a messenger of God and Doc does the same, except he praises nature. While putting himself on the same pedestal as Elikam put themselves.

What's more is you can look at the posts from people that came to Elikam's defense. Then compare those posts to the people posting in Doc's defense. They are eerily similar.

You can spin it anyway you want, but it is what it is. Good intentioned? Yes. Egomaniac? Without a doubt.

Everyone has to keep ego and arogance in check...sometimes opinion becomes the gospel.....and unfortunaly the human is full of both..on the otherhand many can just be impassioned with the desire to find truthes..I am glad dtv has a good mix..I would leave the site if it was only my way or the highway thinkers of narrow mind..I am glad people question eachother...that's how we grow..infact I doubt anyone would be here if we didn't want to expand our knowledge...its up to each of us to decifer the intention in people..and understand in the end...we could be wrong...I am here to hear good intentioned thot...if someone else did live in ego...then let's hope they work on it..for the most part at dtv I find good intention...

Initiate

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 pm » by Malkere

you guys really shouldn't bait rydher out of his closet :hmmm:

great topic and posts.
raw veggie diet has been proven enough to cure cancer over and over. the cells need to heavy proteins in meat to flourish. that's after you get cancer though. better to maintain your ph and get your thyroid healthy (because for 99% of us it is not) and then the cancer gets squashed as soon as it shows up.

true dat on the salt too, I always have pink natural salt ONLY at home, though sea and brown, anything natural is fine. table salt has no benefit to the body. that and some seasame seeds and a little olive oil, n lots of water. life it good. gotta move that lymphatic system too! AND AND AND! Frame of mind! Depression leads to illness!! always!! Keep your chin up!
:banana:
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

PreviousNext