Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 5:28 pm » by Drjones

Samuel, I've seen over the year that I have been a member of this community just who DrJones is. He's an egomaniac, like Elikam except Doc is all about sun worship and nature rather than God. While they both have seemingly good intentions, they both have egos that are out of control. You can look back on Docs posts and see what I'm talking about. Elikam touted itself as a messenger of God and Doc does the same, except he praises nature. While putting himself on the same pedestal as Elikam put themselves.

What's more is you can look at the posts from people that came to Elikam's defense. Then compare those posts to the people posting in Doc's defense. They are eerily similar.

You can spin it anyway you want, but it is what it is. Good intentioned? Yes. Egomaniac? Without a doubt

Oh boy, Rydher mate i may have to take you off my ignore list after that. It's been a while since i had such a belly laugh at such uninformed nonsense. And comparing myself to Elikim just shows how distorted your mind is. Thanks anyway. I put nature above god ? Like hell i do, where did nature come from ? Don't you think i realise god created nature and that's why it works for us, it makes us think clearly, feel deeply, feel pleasure, feel love, god is the 'man'. I don't claim to know what god is but i have ALWAYS said that god is love, god is the supreme ruler of the universe to whom i humbly strive to serve each day, ESPECIALLY in the face of adversity. :pray:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 5:31 pm » by Drjones

Onto more important points, fantastic stuff again Sam, thanks mate. Yeah i'm sure if people met me in real life they'd get a shock as to just how real i am...and they'd like me.. At the end of the day all i want to do is love people, that's the god's honest truth. If that's 'infectious' to some people and i know it is then to that i say god help them. :D

Looking at the pythagoras link.
:flop:

''Do not neglect the health of your body. Give to the body food, drink, and exercise in measure — so that it strengthens and knows not surfeit and slumber!'' :flop:
Last edited by Drjones on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm » by Rydher

I call it as I see it Doc.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 pm » by SamueltheLion

rydher my simple argument is: if the intention is truly good, the ego gives way to the soul fire.

jones puts his money where his mouth is as far as i know.

i do not sense massive ego problems in jones, are you sure you have not latched onto him and made him your enemy?

remember friend: my enemies enemy is my friend; if what's stopping you from liking me, or jones, or anyone else on here, is not their good intentions, as you point out, it is their ego, getting in the way of legitimate, REAL, interaction, well, then forgive them

maybe you would like this film "revolver" it is all about ego and how to deal with it.

i particularly like this one line in it "you want to save them, but they will kill you to save him(the-ego)"... It's with jason stratham

when people attack one another, it's usually to test strength, to see "who's the dominant one". you know?
but who's the real dominant one man? light is the lord over the darkness, when it shines, none can remain. The biggest man appologises first, and the greatest soul seeks fault within himself before blaming others.

just look at jesus, he was expected as a war lord, what did he come and do ? he was killed by his own people. the blood of the world is on our hands, but we ARE the blood of the world. do you understand this? Life is a spiritual quest for ful-fill-ment (filling the mind full), but the appetite is insatiable! it is only when you start trying to eat something else, that you can really truly give yourself, and others what they need. You can eat information, you can eat light. Be careful that you are not a mind control slave and kept in formation by information :?

you know all this talk about revolution, ego and fighting?
well, there's 3 things i can think of that revolve: the barrel of a gun, the planets, and, buh-buh-bum, the ego.

Upload to Disclose.tv

What we want mate, what we want is EVOlution!

"...at first, it's difficult for the mind to accept that there's something beyond itself, something ~else~ worth protecting ~also~..."

i don't entirely agree with these guys, i agree more with jesus, who said:
love your enemies, love those that hate you, and bless them that curse you.

why?

because nothing annoys them so much as when you do this.

an enemy is just a friend waiting to be dis-covered; learn from them, and the best way to learn? be self-less. Everybody says: No-bodys perfect. Ok!!!! So! Be nobody! :D :banana:

abraham lincoln said these two divine things, i live my life by them, i mean, i try to

Your talents for use were made, what's a sun dial doing in the shade?

Am I not DESTROYING my enemies...
...by making friends of them?

be well

:rtft:

:sunny:

here's some other things i could think of to help you:

http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Jokes/Life_is_a_Cosmic_Joke.htm

Life is a question asked by nature, answered by YOU!

...ego healing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vkZnPjPrTs

you know, ego is an annagram of geo.

when people pray, it tends to be, "our father", who is "our father"?
some people think it's the active/spirit, and some people say matter is ma'at the mother of all, the nurse; the earth. interesting connections no mate?

i started praying "our mother" too, or being more conscious of the earth...
I do think the earth is sacred. You can talk of god, and nature, within the same breath, why the duality rydher? you think jones is a hippy nazi who wants to enforce carbon tax penalty punishment on everyone? a penny pinching political party phisher ? maaaan. then you don't know him! Nature is Sacred, God is real, not seen, but felt, life is amaaaaaazing, but it's just so hard to live sometimes. That's why we have one another. To see ourselves in one-an-other.

But we 'others' can become hard to deal with too, especially when we get off on the wrong foot. I would say, start the dance off again, and try not to tread on people's toes. in the end, the people you share the world with, when you tread on them, you are treading on you.
One man's riches make others rich also, if they are genuine.

When you start seeing the same patterns emerge over and over again in your relationships, you know, it may not be the people who are doing something wrong, it may be ... you :/

I think you just really desperately need to discover your purpose guys, and I can tell you, it isn't bickering back and forth, it's more like flickering back and forth, 100 times a second, like the light out of dna? read me? yes captain spock, i spotted a flying spaghetti monster space cock! ;D
cock'a'doodle'doooooo! doodles... toodl'ooo, see you next time :)

:sunny:

:cheers:
Last edited by SamueltheLion on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 pm » by Rydher

samuelthemule wrote:i do not sense massive ego problems in jones, are you sure you have not latched onto him and made him your enemy?

You don't need to sense anything, you can see what he types. Feel free to search his posts. If you want some examples, you can search where he and I had some exchanges.

samuelthemule wrote:remember friend: my enemies enemy is my friend

I don't live by this philosophy. The enemy of my enemy, is still my enemy. That being said, I can't name a single person I view as my personal 'enemy'. Virtually or in real life.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 6:21 pm » by SamueltheLion

rydher wrote:
samuelthemule wrote:i do not sense massive ego problems in jones, are you sure you have not latched onto him and made him your enemy?

You don't need to sense anything, you can see what he types. Feel free to search his posts. If you want some examples, you can search where he and I had some exchanges.

samuelthemule wrote:remember friend: my enemies enemy is my friend

I don't live by this philosophy. The enemy of my enemy, is still my enemy. That being said, I can't name a single person I view as my personal 'enemy'. Virtually or in real life.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. :cheers:

...you're welcome, hope it helped, maybe you can go into more depth on what exactly you think, what field do you work in? is the actual topic being discussed of any interest to you?
I'm an artist/musician so it interests me, because that's one of the things i could integrate with social activism, yknow. If this was somehow verified (and for me it is), then people might go even nuttier with music + art :p then again, it's possible for everyone to turn any-thing on its head. no doubt the orwellian 1984 thought police will come along and say: no you can't do that, can't have music, cures cancer, sorry, too good for you.

well, i must admit i haven't fully implemented SUN tzu's ancient wisdom of the art of war.

he did say though that: the ultimate warrior subdues his opponent without ever entering battle. without even fighting.

mind-fucking ;)

who is our current opponent? the one who has

1. all the military of the world
2. nearly all the property of the world (in legal terms)
3. all the mainstream newspapers
4. ... more, always more.

how do we beat this opponent?

i wager two things: not by fighting between one another on-line on conspiracy forums, and
2: not by fighting him or rather, it, with conventional weapons.

for we wrestle not against the flesh, but against the spirit, against principalities. against the darkness of this world, AND CORRUPTION in HIGH places

answer me, is it the mind that is corrupt, or the heart? everyone talks of massive ego problems, maybe it is actually just misunderstood. the ego just wants to live. it is our survival instinct. our, thing inside of us, that wants to get things done, so we can carry on.

lord krishna (indian dude) say:
whenever [in any age in which] morality is lost, and depravity sets in, i manifest

Where does he manifest? maaan, in you!!! if you let him.

if we hadn't lost the plot in the first place, maybe we wouldn't be seeking battles everywhere :p

osho say:

Everybody takes himself and others seriously. That's the way of the ego to exist. Start being a little more playful and you will see ego evaporating. Take life non seriously, as a joke -- yes, as a cosmic joke. Laugh a little more. Laughter is far more significant than prayer. Prayer may not destroy your ego; on the contrary, it may make it holy, pious, but laughter certainly destroys your ego. When you are really in a state of laughter, have you observed? -- the ego disappears for a moment. You are again a child, giggling. Again you have forgotten that you are special. You are no longer serious; for a moment you have removed your fixation.

That's why I love jokes -- they are poison to your ego! You would like me to talk about serious things: astral planes and how many bodies men have, seven or nine, and how many chakras. And every day there are questions -- esoteric, occult. These are the serious people. They have fallen in a wrong company! I am not serious at all. I don't laugh with you because that is part of telling a joke: the person who tells it has to be very serious, he cannot laugh with you. All my laughter I have to do alone.

But my approach towards life is utterly nonserious, playful, because in my experience this is how the ego disappears. Watch when you laugh: where is the ego? Suddenly you have melted, suddenly you are liquid, no more solid, but flowing. You are not old, experienced, knowledgeable. Listen to this joke and try to find out whether the ego remains or not.

http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Jokes/Life_is_a_Cosmic_Joke.htm

what do you has can say?

now that the stage is open to you, now that you are free to dance.

i think, sometimes we really do act like little beggars.

we appear on the stage, just to steal someone elses spot light, and then, when it's on us, we slink off again,

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHahahahhaa!

but, my good friend, i do have to tell you, even when you think no one is watchin', yo, yo, yo, You are still watchin' yo'self yo! ; D

the entirety of existence is your stage.
and the universe is a play unravelling itself.
everything is watching you, waiting to see your next move...

lol, make it a good one

:hugging:

edit

---

oh yeah, serious mode on, i grew a big mustache.

ok, well, laughter is the best medicine, and weed causes laughter, does that make weed the best medicine?

i know it can make the in-mates in the cells come out and party all about, by wriggling and rubbing some hemp oil on your furious bu-bonic plague like bubblings xD

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/5159.html
"he's a heala not a deal"

"run from the cure"

Upload to Disclose.tv

D.I.Y

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 6:47 pm » by Truthseekerx

drjones wrote:Thanks no entry and Rich. :flop:

'Let it go mate. I dont see you inspiring anyone here. Dr Jones is well respected around these traps and he's always posted interesting and uplifting stuff for the benefit of others. I'm sure I speak for most on here when I say that.'
- YIP, there is a reason i have Rydher on my ignore list, i'm sad to see the guy has'nt changed and is still clouded by his own ego, his is still for whatever reason hating myself and directing negative energies toward my posts. NOW fair enough IF i was being a phoney, but i KNOW most people on here and smart enough to know the difference between a phoney and someone who is genuine and speaking from the heart and means well and is working more each day to be a better more insightful human being.

Rydher attacks all positive and constructive posts. He/she should be banned.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 6:59 pm » by Rydher

@ Samuel, I don't mind discussing it but in another thread. This isn't Doc cancer thread, not our philosophy thread. :)

truthseekerx wrote:Rydher attacks all positive and constructive posts. He/she should be banned.

For someone with that name I would expect you to know the difference between criticizing someone's thread and criticizing the person making the thread. :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm » by SamueltheLion

rydher wrote:@ Samuel, I don't mind discussing it but in another thread. This isn't Doc cancer thread, not our philosophy thread. :)

truthseekerx wrote:Rydher attacks all positive and constructive posts. He/she should be banned.

For someone with that name I would expect you to know the difference between criticizing someone's thread and criticizing the person making the thread. :flop:

I'm just curing cancer with philosophy here mate, all is one, no artificial separation necessary.

oh and truthseekerx, members who call for other members to be banned should be... not listened to! ; D

there's nothing i have to say against sending one on a holiday though, in fact, i think i should be sent on one for a while

:look:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 8:04 pm » by Drjones

Thanks for the soothing words again Sam, truly terrific stuff ! :pray:
Glad to be able to read it mate. You said -

''you think jones is a hippy nazi who wants to enforce carbon tax penalty punishment on everyone? a penny pinching political party phisher ? maaaan. then you don't know him! '' :lol: :clapper:
- That's very funny stuff...Like you say with myself and Rydher, then myself following the philosophy of jesus, i have to say i am glad that Rydher showed up to mock my good intentions here and for that i will pray for him and hope that his life get's the fulfillment he seeks.

Another point i'd like to make is don't you find it 'interesting' in life that no matter how hard you try there will always be people to mock you and challenge you ? This is clearly a blessing, so Rydher regardless of what you say, what you think of me, good or bad ANYTHING you do is ultimately a blessing. :flop:

PreviousNext