Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm » by SamueltheLion

drjones wrote:Thanks for the soothing words again Sam, truly terrific stuff ! :pray:
Glad to be able to read it mate. You said -

''you think jones is a hippy nazi who wants to enforce carbon tax penalty punishment on everyone? a penny pinching political party phisher ? maaaan. then you don't know him! '' :lol: :clapper:
- That's very funny stuff...Like you say with myself and Rydher, then myself following the philosophy of jesus, i have to say i am glad that Rydher showed up to mock my good intentions here and for that i will pray for him and hope that his life get's the fulfillment he seeks.

Another point i'd like to make is don't you find it 'interesting' in life that no matter how hard you try there will always be people to mock you and challenge you ? This is clearly a blessing, so Rydher regardless of what you say, what you think of me, good or bad ANYTHING you do is ultimately a blessing. :flop:

blessing: bless-sing.

yes, oh my god, yes, that's the biggest secret.

dude, i am so glad you really "get it" too. life is there for us, giving us exactly what it is we need to learn.

if you take this attitude, you can truly be learning at all times, in the flow.

busting off the lid of the solids: Sol: sun, lid:ton/ the cube/ box in the mind.

notice how lots of "important" people are called newton, washing-ton, ein-stein, (stein=stone) etc?
it's a weight being placed on you and your mind, lol.

at the moment, i see life as a journey through the 5 'play-ton-ic' sollids, lol.

we have to learn 5/ 10 main lessons, one for each finger / sense. then our 6th sense will fully activate. well, just a theory... a friend of mine says the children were killed by herod because they had 6 fingers. they were a threat to the government of israel, not to the people of it (they would have been a blessing). however, there isn't much evidence for this, and i guess i should stop theorizing so much, and -get on with it- but what exactly is that -it- eh? i feel like i need to get up on a stage, hahaha.

I mean, alone the evidence we have in this thread against cancer and the cancer industry, that's enough right there!

and when you think about it, alone the evidence against tony blair and george bush lieing about saying they KNEW there were weapons of mass destruction, is a reason to bring them into an international court.

at a culture wide level, these weights are there for people to "lift" in their minds.
they are, at root, nonsense/perversions, magic tricks to keep the sheeple distracted, but maybe they need distracting, as long as they are distractable? you know how everyone distracts themselves, but what is the main thing they are distracting themselves from???

archimedes and the early alchemists had technology that would blow the shit we have now out of the water. they already invented napalm 400bc.

so we don't destroy ourselves... "someone" at the top, keeps a lid on it all, until we can prove we're responsible.

i mean, look at the idiots in this world. what if we gave them the power that, even just we have? i believe our challenge is to come up with alternate solutions and simply implement them.
this seems like a good start:

Upload to Disclose.tv

(building local communities for when the collapse comes, if it does, and if not, well it would still be a good way to prepare for the future: community is the best investment, gold, silver, dollars, whatever, they can all drop in price, but the value of true friendship? always the same: priceless... really getting friend-ly with your supposed friends & neighbours).

What if you gave every single person in this world: increased psychic powers, the ability to make gold and heal all illnesses, and make real space ships? (not like the fake rockets atm)? imo, too much power, not enough wisdom to use it. I'd rather that didn't happen. I'm glad for all the confusion, grappling with it lets us grow.

I see it as going to the gym to work out: if there were no weights there, we couldn't get stronger! In the moral dimension, others are there for us to lift the weight, except for that, the weight is in you, and they are in you, too! <3

I never saw any evidence for the bloodlines being bluebloods/ reptilians, so i do believe they're humans/ adepts, but you know, even if they are, they're still living, breathing, children of the universe.

everyone started life as a baby yet some people murder babies...
would that they could return to that ecstatic playful state like you and me a bit more often.

michael jackson included, who said: if you know you come into this life with nothing, but god's love, and leave with nothing, then you'll be alright

honestly, i'm at the stage where i see everything as a blessing too, and a challenge, like you, but with me it's still too theoretical. i myself am only 23, and i still live at home (leaving this month), but it's good to hear others are also finding stones on the path we seem to be travelling :)

I have a massive step to make, a shift, into being active, and the reason i've waited so long is because i thought i just needed to get more information, but the trick of life is to do what you can with the information that's provided to you, and until you learn this lesson, you will stagnate. There is an infinite supply of information. Just like there is an infinite supply of love, available, for you. But if you get too much at once, you explode

veda #21098234098234: Lord Krishna, if you embrace her, her heart will know such joy that she will die

i mean, we all know that "laughing too much, can't breath", but, do we know the happy/in love so much, can't live? some of us have had glimpses i'm sure

as for jesus, i had no idea what you thought about him, but i'm glad you see the beauty in his philosophy. And life path. That's the thing about philosophy, you can make it a way of life. Science not so much, cold knowledge. That's the split between aristotle and plato,
between pythagoras two cults 1 scientific: emphasis on numbers/cabbalism, 2: religious, emphasis on divine principles & harmony.

I too, myself, love jesus, and his philosophy, love all of humanity.
I think, this is a great saying

He who seeks to keep his life, will lose it,
but he who loses it for my sake, will gain it

we can only know ourselves when we are in action.
Gnothi Seauton or however you spell it, only possible in di-a-logue.
I reflect and see some of the shit i have posted on these forums and i am ashamed.
but right now, i look at the replies i'm getting from you guys just for... being -legit- hahaha, i mean, myself, and i'm surprised. Positive. Funny thing for me is: I've grown so used to coping with negativity it's easier for me to deal with than the positivity & compliments. In fact, I have no clue what to do sometimes, when someone does finally say "ok, i agree, what next". It's like i always need a hurdle to jump over.

---
the weavers of the webs must be constantly alert and active... this is a crazy thought but: maybe what some of us need to do is integrate our critical side, in with our positive one.
to become more whole. we all have the caring aspect in us, and we all have the daring, the destructive and the creative. Maybe we need to find a productive way to destroy. Like they say give me "constructive criticism".

this doesn't all mean we're not their enemies, or they're not ours, it just means, in my opinion, when the space time barrier falls, we'll all have a laugh together, 1 team playing against another. bit of a david vs. goliath situation going on atm though.

i heard recently the real reason they (conspiracy theorist military/paramilitary researchers) never find any evidence is because the black ops and wrong doers "drink their missions".

come on, if technology is as far advanced as it is today, i don't see why this isn't possible xD

But also, if that was created, then it is no problem for god, the universal power, to thwart their plans, if he wants to, through us.

-----------

edit: glad you replied & thank you for reading, i have become very good at distracting myself and a bit lonely, with all this research into the weird way of the whirled world.

good to have others who understand and even APPRECIATE lol!

a lot of the time i feel like he who casts pearls before swine irl (not to be egotistical), or would love to, and get so demoralized by the result of that, that i can't continue.

I guess that's life giving me hints that i need to find another way.

I guess all this talk on these forums is really kinda like: ok, but what about the real world?
what are you going to do about it?

cyberspace is outerspace, we need to return to innerspace... and get with it... cause there really is a race.

the reason we count time is because we have a limited supply of it : S !!!

as that black dude said "get busy child"

xD

Upload to Disclose.tv

diseases are psychosomatic. you can make yourself ill by thinking it, and my theory is: cancer is caused by cultural reppression
Your faith will make you whole

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 pm » by Drjones

Thanks Sam, good luck with the move mate. Whether Jesus lived or not, does that even matter ? Can we refute what he stood for and what he said whether he was a real living human or not ? I can't and i certainly give this the man the benefit of the doubt. I have attempted to live by Jesus' principles, i get massive rewards spiritually for doing so when i get it right, but you see how evil the world has become, you have to pray to the great creator for guidance, strength etc you realise the weakness of flesh and Earthly desires. I know god forgvies us all if we'd just ask. I know i am on the right path lately as like i have said, i truly feel like a 2 year old kid again, i look at 2 year old kids and they look back at me and smile, it's like we could stare into each others eyes and be happy for all eternity. Oh boy, love, what a rollercoaster. In death we will all be delivered, paradise would be nice lord, i would like be be a part of it ASAP. :D

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 9:34 pm » by Iwanci

Has ANYONE on this thread ever been diagnosed with cancer and cured it using ANY of these methods? Has ANYONE here known of anyone (on a personal level) and been through ALL the stages of cancer till the end, watching them die slowly and painfully?

I think I can speak with some authority in this area having watched 2 people die very recently of cancer and both going through traditional and non traditional remedies.

My family and I did a LOT of research on all the known remedies out there and we left no stone unturned. If there is ONE thing you can take from this thread and other threads of this nature it’s HOPE.

Whilst there is NO cure for cancer, at very best a postponement of the inevitable, the journey you will take will be as inspiring as it is depressing, as frustrating as it is hopeful, and as joyful as it is tragic.

Try this, take any of the said ‘professionals’ in this thread and contact them directly (I did) and ask of the cure and of the cost. You will find that the ‘terrible’ ‘money hungry’ greedy pharmaceutical company’s are NOT alone... for every supposed cure there is a hefty cost, and no one will give you any guarantee of any cure... do the homework and make the calls!

On a positive, these characters DO provide an invaluable service, they provide HOPE when all hope seems lost, and it is this hope that enables and charges the fighting spirit, it is this spirit that often prolongs or in some instances appears to appease the cancer. It is as much a state of mind as it is a state of tangible cure.

I have NO doubt that under certain conditions and given certain parameters (human condition, environment, type, stage and location of cancer etc) that some of these cures (and the right positive mental ability) will actually appear to do some good, could they actually force cancer into regression? YES why not.... do these cures cure everyone 100% of the time? NO.

The main take away....

Keep a positive outlook, keep close with friends and family, LIVE your life as much as possible and block out the cancer from your mind... we all have a cancer that will eventually cause our death, age is one cancer that we cannot escape, but we don’t drive ourselves into a depressive mode simply because we know we are ageing. Try some of these remedies, they can’t hurt, and if they give you are more positive outlook on life and greater happiness in the ensuing months, then what do you have to lose? Life is precious and worth fighting for, every stone should be turned over and every minute of your day should be full, for eventually we all travel the same road.

Having personally dealt with Dr Jones, I can attest that he is a well meaning, well sourced and inspiring individual... Keep up the great work M8.
:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm » by Earthspirit7

Healing cancer naturally testimonies:
http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/l ... nials.html

Edgar Cayce's Perspective on Cancer
http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/e ... ung-cancer

ROSSANA WAS GIVEN LESS THAN ONE WEEK TO LIVE
http://www.cancernaturalcure.com/test1.htm

Testimony of a guy who healed himself:
http://humansarehealthy.com/2011/01/tes ... lf-of.html

See my previous post also.

Archive for the ‘Cancer Cure Stories and other Personal Experiences’ Category
http://cancerfighter.wordpress.com/cate ... periences/

Now I may not know these people personally but they give a person more hope than any person I have seen sick from cancer and the chemo and radiation treatments they got.
along with the three neighbors that just died recently, they denied natural cures.
In 1981/82 I watched one of my work friends die from her chemical treatments. She died because her doctor wouldn't believe her when she found a lump in her breast...for a full year he blew her off and her fault was not going to another doctor. In that year it had invaded
her everywhere...no choice but chemo...she left two 17 year old daughters behind..she was only 39.

I would trust the above cures before any of the BIG PHARMA cures of poison. If it was my time to go I would be happy to be returning to my HOME...no fear of death in this person.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 12:13 am » by Doogle

Hi Doc again, been a while.

While I encourage the exploration of alternative cures to cancer, and other diseases for that matter, the need for cures would be dramatically reduced, or even eliminated, if focus was concentrated on prevention. Ok, a lot of of us are genetically predisposed to develop a huge variety of diseases, but I can't stress enough that it's about what you "bath" said genes in that plays a huge part in whether one develops the disease or not.

Gold. My mother used to work for Marie Curie cancer care and she told me about a patient that talked about gold; tell you more later if interested, not a long story but I gotta tend to me cooking. Makes me think that the lust for gold now is lost in translation from a time when people knew it's true worth.

Oh before I go Dr J. You looked up CoQ10? That stuff could kill the statin trade.
You remember the course I told you I was doing? (I won't say too much - patient confidentiality etc). Well we had a person come to clinic because they refused to go on statins and wanted our help. The GP wanted to put her on statins with a LDL cholesterol reading of 3.1 !!!! See what we're up against?!?!

Anyway, keep up the fight.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 am » by Symbolon

Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks

Let's see if it can cure the 'New World Dis-Order' :badair: then!!

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 am » by SamueltheLion

see the film "the living matrix" for an amazing testimony on being healed of cancer by communicating with the body itself.

also, my brother's best friend's mother died of cancer when i was quite young.

it is truly horrifying what the medical establishment does to people before they die.

not peaceful.

chemo-the-rapy.

you know of the phenomenon of people believing their doctors who tell them "you will die in 5 years" and then their body shutting down for death?

psycho soma tick.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:18 am » by Iwanci

Truly members I am not interested in hearsay nor conjecture. There is no doubt in my little mind that positive experiences have been recorded by simply clinging to hope and no doubt again that some people may have had miraculous results from using any one of these therapies...

My question remains...

Has any of YOU had FORST hand experience with anyone who has/was/is suffering from cancer and been there from day 1 to the end day (or till this day?)?

Have you experienced the emotional ride and the struggle which ensues whilst going through this illness on a daily basis? I am genuinely interested in if you have because I have and I need to see who on here can speak on the merits of any of these remedies from FIRST hand experience.

Everyone knows of someone who knows something or has heard of a situation where bla bla bla... but who has seen FIRST hand?

I can tell you a case of someone close to me who had been diagnosed with cancer and given several months at best to live. After going through all known traditional medical remedies and given ZERO chance of survival the daughter embarked on an alternative medicine campaign and hunted down at any cost alternative solutions. Apricot kernels, rife machines, juices, diets, etc etc etc. The mother miraculously recovered and it was declared that her cancer was in remission. The doctors further commented that they could not explain what was happening and that this was nothing more than miraculous! She left the hospital returned home, continued with the alternative therapy, re-established her weight and life was great... this lasted for approximately 2 years before she was diagnosed with cancer yet again, this time the cancer went through her every bone. She died within months.

My point is, these remedies are great, these stories offer hope when no other hope exists, and these miracles do happen. The sufferer (in the main) comes back to life, or so it seems, and life is cherished once more.. but these remedies (like traditional medicine) are NOT CURES. Whilst they provide positive outcomes there is NO harm in them and if you happen to be the ‘lucky’ one on whom they work, then every chance is a good one.

I can tell you all of an even closer relative who sadly lost his life to cancer after a tragic 5 year battle, I was there on the battlefield every day. My father passed away 6 months ago.... we are still recovering.
Please share your stories, make them real, this topic is one of HOPE and where there is hope there is worthiness. Please do NOT embroil mystical religious bullshit with this, whilst the belief can subdue the symptoms of cancer, it can NOT CURE it.

Companies make millions of dollars drip feeding drugs that offer glimmers of hope, and they, in the main fail to cure. A patient often goes through thousands of dollars of expenses to try and save his/her life... and they fail. Do you not think that if a miracle drug was available a patient wouldn’t gladly pay more for it? Give up all their earthly possessions for it? A patient would sell their house and their families houses for the drug and the companies would make greater billions from it... This makes me believe that a greater drug is NOT available, if it was, we would gladly pay more money for it. My opinion having gone through this FIRST hand.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm » by Drjones

''Having personally dealt with Dr Jones, I can attest that he is a well meaning, well sourced and inspiring individual... Keep up the great work M8.''
- Wow, i have to respond to this, thanks mate, i am humbled. I'm sorry to hear of your experience with cancer, i have met several people that have cured their cancer with dietary and lifestyle changes, one woman was given 3 months to live with breast cancer, she started to juice organic carrot juice, this was 4 years ago. I've met others whom i know they are telling the truth and genuine. I truly belive if you have cancer it can be cured with natural non toxic methods. It of course depends on the cancer and how far your body has gone but if the will to truly live in there miracles can and do and will happen for you. :pray:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 10, 2012 4:01 pm » by Drjones

doogle wrote:Hi Doc again, been a while.

While I encourage the exploration of alternative cures to cancer, and other diseases for that matter, the need for cures would be dramatically reduced, or even eliminated, if focus was concentrated on prevention. Ok, a lot of of us are genetically predisposed to develop a huge variety of diseases, but I can't stress enough that it's about what you "bath" said genes in that plays a huge part in whether one develops the disease or not.

Gold. My mother used to work for Marie Curie cancer care and she told me about a patient that talked about gold; tell you more later if interested, not a long story but I gotta tend to me cooking. Makes me think that the lust for gold now is lost in translation from a time when people knew it's true worth.

Oh before I go Dr J. You looked up CoQ10? That stuff could kill the statin trade.
You remember the course I told you I was doing? (I won't say too much - patient confidentiality etc). Well we had a person come to clinic because they refused to go on statins and wanted our help. The GP wanted to put her on statins with a LDL cholesterol reading of 3.1 !!!! See what we're up against?!?!

Anyway, keep up the fight.

I'm honoured to be in the company of you guys in this discussion, some REAL replies for a change, people speaking of their REAL LIFE experiences, this is what this place should be all about. :flop: PM me with any health stories mate, the gold thing i agree, i'm sure it's to do with frequencies. GP's are really misinformed well meaning people, although i believe alot of them are deliberately quite nasty and enjoy manipulating their ignorant patients. The real thing is how many human beings regularly consume clean water, real food and take appropriate exercise and get outside in the sun and breathe the air ? Die-ease is exactly that, the disconnection from ease, we are naturally meant to be at ease. Anyway getting back to nature is the way.

PreviousNext