Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 pm » by Drjones

I've posted this video in the hope that people watch it !?! But if you 'don't have the time' i urge you ALL to at least watch and LISTEN from 6.30 till the end. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dr. Leonard Coldwell states that all cancers can be cured within four months. Listen to his reasons behind that statement and how it may be done. Dr. Coldwell also says that you need salt, even if you have high blood pressure. Find out why that is and why sea salt is better for you.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 9:00 pm » by Kinninigan

I also heard a theory that cancer could be cured by stimulating cells with certain "frequency waves" that would target the cancer cells and leave normal cells alone. We already know that the human body and all matter for that part have electro-magnetic pulses running through them...(Static electricity...also known as "chi" and "prana")

But this like alot of cures would kill the health care business who make billions in cancer treatment.

I am also wondering too, the movie "Medicine Man" made years ago starring Sean Connery was about a man who found a natural cure for cancer from a flowering plant in the amazon, was this not based on a true story also?
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 9:12 pm » by Noentry

Excellent post .
PH level is so vital

Most if not all foods found on the supermarket shelves are acidic in nature and a death trap to the body.
People start eating more vegetables especially if possible
home grown, if not at least organic vegetables.
Be smart people this will help you live longer and healthier
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 9:30 pm » by SamueltheLion

jones you still of the opinion diseases are caused by a bad ph balance in the body?

oh and... that that creates parasites?

i know i am.

ever tried the hulda clark/ orgone zapper route thing?
http://www.ctbusters.com

also, "I am" a "cancer" i.e sign, and lemme tell you a little about being one.

i can feel everything other people feel, when i talk to them, i can see into them and adjust...

it's difficult for me to not be overrun by others, their ideas, their minds, their convictions, sometimes. but when i do filter through what's going on, interesting things happened.

I really believe there is a reason for the names of all diseases. whether it is synchronicity, collective unconsciousness or... what, the connection REALLY seems to fit to me.

the symbol for cancer is of course 69 which in my mind denotes: flow and equally measured out service... the balance between action / rest. making things 'gel' and 'get along', side-by-side.

Maybe this whole "cancer" illness is a demonisation of 'cancer' and trying to get the cell-in-mates to bee-have is like punishing children for being children? cells are gonna do what they do you know? if they rebel, what's the best way of dealing with that? certainly it's not shouting at them and torturing them with chemo-"the-rapy". which kills more than it cures.

People are not in touch with their true inner will, with their true authentic selves, their real feelings. They live in BUBBLES! If they tried to crack the callous / capricious egg shell which they have built as an armor to hide away from society, maybe less people would get cancer in the first place? or is it all just rambling. :bullshit:

:cheers:

i had a dream/ idea and had heard some wild stuff about stevie wonder curing cancer through his music.

Upload to Disclose.tv

i really believe music can cure a lot of diseases, as basically a disease is a disharmony in the body, and the cells rebelling. cells rebelling against the host; refusing to serve.

know how you can charm snakes with flutes?
same shit different dimension
! hahaha

well all cells are alive.

i'm also a bit of an introvert, like you and most people on this forum, it gets me thinking about the conversation i had with newearthman and cornbread on skype, if we actually met and spoke about these things irl, or even just over skype, we wouldnt have half the arguments we do over text. also, thousands of post... makes me think about how much we are active on tese forums, and what it all really means, you know?

methinks these 2 blind dudes saw a lot more of a certain thing we are simply missing out on: xD

Upload to Disclose.tv

Your faith will make you whole

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 pm » by Drjones

Wow, fantastic Sam, enjoyed reading that mate, keep up the good work. :flop: Makes a change to read a REAL posting by someone posting their own thoughts with a decent explanation behind them coupled with a nice human touch, ha, this in iteself if you can spot it and most people can't is probably the ultimate healing tool, what i am talking about here is love, but the 'secret' is how to we get to that frequency, the frequency of love is untouchable. How do you get there ? Easy, drink clean water, eat natural foods, drinks vegetable juice, avoid all ARTIFICIAL ingredients, synthetic chemicals, gmo's. I've done this, i feel amazing, i feel free, it's not that hard to do.

Ok, as for PH yes ph i believe is an issue with ALL human dis-ease (the disconnection from ease). We're sick now from a multitude of interferences, all by design in my opinion, the good news is that we can really mitigate and diminsh and in some cases completely eliminate these problems so do it even if you think you are healthy. Music, 100% is a medicine. The real sickness of humanity at present which is on the increase is INTERNAL or spiritual, this is the real form of dis-ease we suffer because if we were spiritually connected to 'god' and we were then conscious because of it we would not make the choices we currently do which are destroying us, the planet on every level. We are an amazing species, we can change for the better and we will. 2012 is going to be a massie year and i want to be held to that 'prediction'. A massive year where you will see global changes some good, most bad, however people are going to change and you will see this no matter where you live on Earth before your very eyes. If you are not already seeing this like i have, even today, which to me speaks volumes, the 'awakening' is REAL i have no doubts, it is being hijacked for sure, but be true to yourself. When you are 'awake' and this is notthing to do with ego or arrogance quite the opposite, you just know it, you become love, basically and you feel so blessed to be alive, for basic things. Everything is amazing, you become a 2 year old kid again, this is what is happening to me. If this has inspired you in any way then you should congratualte yourself for being trusting in my words, i am not here to BS or make stuff up, i post because i care and amidst all the chaos in the world which we all are confused about, the evil and corruption in the world ran rampant, it is not YOUR fault, god has our your back i have no doub about that regardless of our sins and there is hope. In time we will all truly see.
:sunny:

As said in the Matrix movie, why do my eyes hurt ? .. Because you've never used them before.
Last edited by Drjones on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 pm » by Rydher

If this has inspired you in any way then you should congratualte yourself for being trusting in my words

Good god man. Where does your ego end? You are so far up your own ass you could scratch your eyeballs.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm » by Drjones

noentry wrote:Excellent post .
PH level is so vital

Most if not all foods found on the supermarket shelves are acidic in nature and a death trap to the body.
People start eating more vegetables especially if possible
home grown, if not at least organic vegetables.
Be smart people this will help you live longer and healthier

Great mate, growing your own is the ultimate, organic next best. We have biodynamic food being grown but this is not available in supermarkets. There's a suprise. :roll:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 3:24 am » by Tgwusauk

Cancer is parasitic in nature and between 40-60% of cancers can be cured with simple antibiotics, cancer has nothing to do with your lifestyle whether it be smoking, drinking or the new fad junk food, this was known years ago but big pharma wanted to peddle their drugs didn't they.

Writer

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 3:35 am » by Uss001

drjones wrote:drink clean water, eat natural foods, drinks vegetable juice, avoid all ARTIFICIAL ingredients, synthetic chemicals, gmo's.

My people have tried to tell you all this from day one but you never listen. it is nice to see someone is waking up! :clapper:

Joe

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 am » by Cosmine

Dr.Coldwell talk about the high suicide rate of doctors at the end of the vid,what a suprise!
Those prostitutes of the pharma industry will not tell their patients about those easy cure to cancer for example,all they want to do is to put a million and plus in their pockets every year.
What a bunch of evil bitches!
Imo,it's a lot worse to be a corrupt doc than a corrupt cop!
:hell:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Next